Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Muze ek problem he muze white discharge bahot jyada hota he vaginal itching bhi he mere period aake 11 din ho Gaye he for bhi red white jata he itching to bahot jyada he pls suggest ke me kya Karu or period regular hone ke liye kuch syp batayiye please me bahot pareshan hu. Kuch ayurvedic medicine rahega to bataye itching ke liye kya Karu vo bhi bataye. Meri ladki 9 sal ki he to use bhi vaginal itching Hoti he is ke liye bhi upay bataiye Please.
Can a girl get pregnant. If sperm do not fall inside. If it is possible please advice me some medicine.
I am suffering from severe menstrual cramps for the past few months. I took scan yesterday and it was confirmed that there is moderate fluid in Pod. And the inference was Pelvic Inflammatory disease (PID). I browsed and came to know that PID is often caused by STD (Sexual Transmitted Disease. Is there any other reason for my pain during menstrual cramps Note: I am unmarried and had no sexual relationship till now. The pain occurs only during periods and not in any other days. I also took urine routine analysis on doctor's advice and the inference was Pus cells (7 - 8) and epithelial cells (3 - 5)
Respected Doctor, My wife gave birth a female child on Sep. 23.2015. It is a normal delivery. Now almost 4 months have been over. At birth time to reduce the stomach she bandaged by using cloth around her stomach for a 2 months. At that time the stomach is reduced but now the stomach size is being increased where is the wrong? Is there any excersize to do to decrease the stomach or else any other way? Please suggest me.
My periods had to occur on 19th. But it's 27th today. N I hv yet not got my periods. I hv taken an ipill. Is the delay because of ipill or m I pregnant? Can anyone plzz help me out.
We had unprotected sex on july, she had periods on aug and september ,but this month oct its almost 37 days ,but no periods, am worried, pls help. Is she pregnant?
Almost every couple wishes to have a family of their own. They eagerly wait to be expecting parents. It is a joyous, yet delicate occurrence in one's life. But sometimes, you might be deprived of this. For one reason or another, some couples are not able to conceive.
In vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a good option for couples who want to conceive but cannot. But there is one other option if IVF fails that is surrogacy. In fact, many women with fertility problems opt for surrogacy.
Surrogacy is of two types:
- Traditional surrogacy: When the father's sperm is used to artificially inseminate the surrogate mother, then it is termed as traditional surrogacy. In this case, the surrogate mother is the biological mother. Donor sperm may also be used.
- Gestational surrogacy: In this case, IVF is used. The egg from the mother and the sperm from the father is used to create an embryo. Then the embryo is placed into the surrogate's uterus. Here, the surrogate mother is only the "birth mother". The biological mother is one whose eggs were used.
Surrogacy is an expensive procedure. But still, it should be considered if you have been trying to conceive for too long. Why choose a surrogate mother in that case? There are various answers to that question.
If you are a woman, then you can consider surrogacy for the following reasons:
1. Medical issues with your uterus:
- You have your uterus surgically removed (hysterectomy)
- Other medical conditions that can have dangerous effects when pregnant, like heart diseases.
2. The other obvious reason would be if your IVF cycle fails. It can be quite devastating to invest so much time and effort in IVF and not have any positive result. Surrogacy can prove to be beneficial in this case.
3. Surrogate mothers can help people who wish for parenthood but cannot adopt a child because of their marital conditions or age.
Hello Doctor. I had intercourse with my partner on july 3rd. We are very nervous about the pregnancy issue. We don't want the baby at this time. It been 15 days now. And my wife noticed that she is using the loo more often now to eject urine, also she is eating more. We both had sex for the very first time in our life. If she is pregnant is there a way we can stop the pregnancy through medicine at this time.
How long the effect of emergency contraceptive last for example if I had taken it yesterday and I had sex today thus it is safe or not of do I need to take any other measures.
Am 25 yes old female and suffering from irregular periods and I started taking patanjali stri rasayn vati and rajapravartni vati BT am confused as till we're I had to tk these tablets. Like I HD to tk only 25 days and stop or I HD to tk till my blding start so am confused plzz help me.
My weight is very high. I have taken so many diets from dietician + gym + yoga. But weight loss pace is minor. everyone is shocked aftr dese much efforts. Results r not dere. I think dis is because of pcod. please suggest me something to decrease my weight.
Sir/Maam I got physically involved with my girlfriend for the first time on 27th august. For precautions she took ipill (ecp) after 7 hours of intercourse. After four days I.e on 1 September she started bleeding although it was NOT her period date and the bleeding continued for four days. After that with her first morning urine she did four home urine pregnancy test after 21,28, 35 and ,42 days of Intercourse. All the results came NEGATIVE. Her periods had still not started yet. Please tell do we still have to worry about pregnancy? And can these test be wrong even after 42 days of Intercourse. We are very tensed. Please help. ;(
Here are some tips to manage pregnancy in summers
Whenever I try to eat, after 2 or 3 mouth I just can take more. My health is just getting worse, I want to be like others, healthy and fit and my men's flows really much which makes me weak too. Hope to here a good advice as I even tried the vitamins. Thank you.
Hi, I am 27 years old. I got married 2 years before. And till now i did not get pregnant. I suddenly increased my weight. I don't know why. So I just take my thyroid and haemoglobin test yesterday. The report of haemoglobin is 12.1 and the report of thyroid is T3 level 3.36 T4 level 1.04 serum TSH level is 1.11. So please tell me doctor as I have thyroid? And how can I reduce my weight? What is the correct time for intercourse to get pregnant?
I have a problem of hairfall from last 4 to 5 years and before that I had thick and long hairs but I have problem of luceria a white fuild discharge from my vaginal part is that reason for this? Or its cause of some hormonal disbalance. please suggest.
Dr, I had protected intercourse on 14th day of my menstrual cycle. However, the first few seconds were unprotected. Out of fear, I took Ipill after 15 hours. Now, it's been 7 days since I took Ipill. Still, no bleeding (neither BTB nor periods). I am very scared as I read that even few seconds of penetration can cause pregnancy and also, I was in my fertile window. Next expected period is on 19th May. Please let me know if I can take serum beta HCG test to rule out any risk? Does no BTB means I am at risk? Also, what are my chances of being pregnant.
An important part of your adult life and a way of expressing your love, sex can be an effort when, both you and your partner do not feel up to it.
However when you completely put a stop to having sex, these 5 things can happen:
- You feel more anxious: A study by a group of Scottish researchers reveals that when you go without sex for a long time, you are unable to cope with the pressures of life. Couples who had sex for at least once over a 14 day period were able to cope with stressful situations, the study revealed. During sex, your body releases chemicals like oxytocin and endorphins that leave you with happy feelings. When you abstain from it, you shut down an avenue to get rid of pent-up emotion or energy.
- It raises the possibility of prostate cancer in men: Research reveals that men who have sex regularly experience a 20% fall in their chances of developing prostate cancer. The reason is frequent episodes of ejaculation bring about the removal of harmful matter from the prostate gland.
- You become more prone to colds and flu: Less sex can affect your body's ability to fight off germs, making you prone to common colds and flu. A research by the Wilkes-Barre University shows that couples who have sex one or two times a week witness a 30% boost in the production of immunoglobulin A or IgA (an antibody that is the body's first line of defense against germs) compared to people who don't.
- It increases the risk for erectile dysfunction (ED) in men: Findings published in the American Journal of Medicine highlight the fact that men who have sex less frequently are two times more likely to experience ED than men who have sex about once a week. According to the researchers of the study, frequent sex allows the penis to maintain its strength and effectiveness.
- A drop in Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) for women: One good thing comes out of not having sex. It is said that about 80% of UTI occurs within 24 hours of having sex. During intercourse, bacteria from the vagina get transported into the urethra, leading to the infection of the area. For women, the decision to not have sex can reduce the risk of developing this condition.