Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amita Harnal GulatiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25yr old male and I have hair lose problem, so started to eat 15 curry leafs every day in empty stomach, will it make any problem, my mom telling that eating curry leaf in empty stomach will provide more heat for body. Is that so?
Can masturbating can grow pimples in one's face. I experienced that after masturbating I have been having too many pimples in my face Is this true.
I m a thyroid patient infect m a hypothyroid patient and day by day m gaining weight I know its common in thyroid but still will you please suggest me healthy diet to loose weight.
She had periods and cold both at a time and took medicine one day and crocin other day is it ok taking medicines during periods?
I want clear and fair skin of my face tell me some solutions there many little black spots on my face and my skin is very rough I want smooth and clear skin fair skin tell me solutions.
I am 57 years old, male and Asthmatic since birth. As a backup to medicines, can I use Pulmocare powder to give strength to my lungs? Does it contain sugar, as I am Diabetic? If so, is there any alternative like Pulmocare? Please confirm.
Hello my wife breast size no increase she do medicine also but no change what we can do she is 33/34 I think.
My body is very slim and my weight is very down I have some medicine of eating weight gainer but no best result please help me.
I wear spectacles of power 1.25 D (Left eye) & 1.75 D (right eye) & I feel as if it's increasing continuously. Can I have my normal vision back by any means. Yoga, laser or any method?
My son is having less listening attitude, he always plays and never listen to somebody and not having the attitude of studying.
Peptic ulcers are sores that develop in the lining of the stomach, lower esophagus, or small intestine (the duodenum), usually as a result of inflammation caused by the bacteria H. pylori, as well as from erosion from stomach acids. Peptic ulcers are a fairly common health problem.
- Heredity – Patients with peptic ulcer often have a family history of the disease, this is particularly so with duodenal ulcers which develop below the age of 20 years. The relatives of chronic ulcer patients have three times the expected number of ulcers.
- Helicobacter pylori – This is the most important etiological factor in peptic ulcer disease, accounting for 90% of duodenal ulcers and 70% of gastric ulcers. By causing gastritis it reduces the resistance of the gastric mucosa to attack be acid and pepsin and a gastric ulcer may result.
- Non-Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDS) – These damage the gastric mucosal barrier and are an important etiological factor in up to 30% of gastric ulcers.
- Smoking – confers an increased risk of gastric ulcer and to a lesser extent duodenal ulcer.
- Abdominal pain
- Hunger pain
- Night pain
- Episodic pain/ Periodicity
- Loss of appetite
Homeopathic Treatment For Peptic Ulcers
Homeopathy offers some very good medicines for peptic ulcer disease. But for a homeopath, the symptoms of the disease are much more important than the ulcer itself. This is because to select the right medicine a homeopaths needs to differentiate between the finer presentations of a disease which, vary from person to person. A homeopath not only tries to heal the ulcer but also tries to remove the general predisposition to acquire it. The homeopath not only tries to find ‘What is wrong?’, but also ‘Why it went wrong?’; ‘Where it started going wrong?’; ‘How it evolved to the current stage?’ etc. To find the answers to all these questions, a homeopath tries to gather as much information as possible regarding the pat and present medical history of the patient, his/her family history, his/her general physical and psychological characteristics etc. This hard work on the part of homeopath not only helps in removing the acute symptoms and the ulcer but also is usually able to remove the tendency for relapse. The ‘on-again/off-again’ nature of the disease is often removed and the general health of the person also improves as a result.
Homeopathic Medicines for Stomach Ulcers
- Argentum Nitricum – One of the best Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with radiating pains
- Nux Vomica – Highly effective among Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers where eating worsens pain
- Kali Bichromicum – One of the most wonderful Homeopathic medicines for ulcers in stomach
- Lycopodium Clavatum – One of the effective Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers with bloated abdomen
- Carbo Veg – One of the known Homeopathic medicines for stomach ulcers