Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amita Harnal GulatiYour feedback matters!
I am a married woman and I have been suffering from skin problem( acne) for 10 years. I have taken many medicines and undergone skin treatments too, but I didnt get the desired results. What should I do?
Good morning sir. I am suffering from ocd and I wash my anal area for a long time than generally a man do. I insert my finger to clean it thoroughly as I read somewhere that if I clean inserting finger I would not have disease like piles. Should I do so or just wash externally as I do not like inserting finger. Thank you.
सेक्स के वक्त यदि महिलाएं 'यह' करें तो चरम सुख देते हैं पुरुष
क्या सेक्स के वक्त आप अपने पार्टनर को पूरी खुशी नहीं दे पाती हैं? क्या आपको पता है मर्दों के वो नाजुक अंगस्थल जहां छूने से वे हो जाते हैं चरम सुख देने को बेताब?
पुरुषों के 10 ऐसे संवेदनशील अंग, जहां पर हल्का-सा स्पर्श भी उन्हें रोमांचित कर देता है...
1. नेक- यहां हल्की-सी छुअन भी उनके शरीर में झनझनाहट पैदा कर सकती है। अगली बार उनकी गर्दन पर गर्म सांसे फेंकते हुए किस करिए, उसके बाद का अहसास आप भूल नहीं पाएंगी।
2. कान - कान में ही फुसफुसाने और उसको चूमने तक ही सीमित न रहें, बल्कि कान के पीछे का हिस्सा भी काफी संवेदनशील होता है। उनके कान के टॉप को अपने दांतों से हल्का-सा काटें और वहां पर जोर-जोर से सांसे लें। सेक्स का मजा दोगुना हो जाएगा।
3. हिप- हिप मर्दों के हिप काफी सेंसिटिव होते हैं। जब वे आपके उपर छाए हों, या जब भी मौका मिले, उनके हिप्स को जरूर ध्यान में रखें। वहां पर हल्का-सा मसाज भी पुरुषों को बहुत उत्तेजित करता है।
4. त्वचा - त्वचा स्किन मर्दों को उत्तेजित करने में एक महत्वपूर्ण भूमिका निभाती है। सेक्स में सबसे ज्यादा यही अंग शामिल रहता है। त्वचा को चूमने, उसे रगड़ने से ब्लड सर्कुलेशन तेज हो जाती है और पुरुषों को उत्तेजित होने में मदद मिलती है। तो अगली बार उन हसीन लम्हों के लिए पूरी तैयारी करके जाइए।
5. एड़िया- अपने पार्टनर के पैरों का हल्का-सा मसाज करें, यह न सिर्फ उन्हें जोश दिलाएगा, बल्कि उनकी परफॉर्मेंस को भी कई गुना बढ़ाने में मदद करेगा। और वैसे भी, जब वह ऑफिस से थक-हार कर घर आएंगे, तो एक हल्का सा फुट मसाज उनके लिए बड़ी राहत की वजह बनेगा। फिर तो आराम से खेलिए प्यार वाला खेल।
6. जीभ- जीभ यह बताने की जरूरत नहीं है कि एक लंबा और प्यारा-सा किस सेक्स के दौरान कितना जरूरी होता है। यह आपके पार्टनर को उत्तेजित करने का सबसे आसान तरीका है। हां, किस करते वक्त यह याद रखें कि हर मूव के बाद इसमें कुछ नयापन हो। पहले हल्का किस, फिर धीरे-धीरे गहरे किस करते रहना चाहिए। और हां, इस दौरान अपनी जीभ का जमकर इस्तेमाल करें।
7. होंठ- होंठ जैसा कि हमने पहले ही कहा, किस करना प्यार में तड़का लगाने का सबसे कारगर तरीका है। आप अपने पार्टनर के होठों को चूसकर, उन्हें चूमकर उन्हें काफी उत्तेजित कर सकते हैं। उसके बाद तो सेक्स के खूबसूरत अहसास के लिए तैयार रहिए।
8. जांघों- जांघों का भीतरी हिस्सा यह आपके पार्टनर के लिंग के पास का सबसे करीबी हिस्सा होता है, और यहां हल्की-सी छुअन भी काफी जोश दिला सकती है। तो अगली बार एक कमाल के सेक्स अनुभव के लिए तैयार रहिए।
9. चेहरा - चेहरा क्या आपने कभी नोटिस किया है कि जब आप अपने पार्टनर के चेहरे को छूती हैं, तो उसके चेहरे पर कितनी चमक आ जाती है? मर्दों को लड़कियों द्वारा चेहरा छूना बहुत ही अच्छा लगता है।
Sir I have participated in unsafe sex . Now I am getting red on my pennies and irritating. I want to why its happening and how much cost is needed for treatment and duration of treatment please suggest.
I am having dizziness and little sensation in upper abdomen area. I could feel the dizziness passing from abdomen to eye. I am done with pelvic abdomen scan, eye testing and MRI scan everything was normal, my doctor diagnosed it to be gastric and gave me pantocid IT tablet for 7 days. Still my problem is not solved. What might be the problem? Please suggest. I am experiencing this post dengue fever.
Amblyopia is decreased vision in one or both eyes due to abnormal development of vision in infancy or childhood. It is commonly known as lazy eye, in which a child's vision does not develop properly, usually in one eye. If it is left untreated, a child's vision will never develop correctly in the affected eye.
What are the types of Amblyopia are there?
There are several different types and causes of Amblyopia, such as Strabismic Amblyopia, Deprivation Amblyopia and Refractive Amblyopia. The end result of all forms of Amblyopia is reduced vision in the affected eye(eyes).
How does Lazy Eye occurs?
Lazy eye occurs when your brain favors one eye, often due to poor vision in your other eye. Eventually, your brain might ignore signals from your weak or lazy eye. The condition can result in vision impairment and loss of depth perception.
What are the Symptoms of Lazy Eye?
Lazy eye may be hard to detect until it becomes severe. Early warning signs include:
- Tendency to bump into objects on one side
- An eye that wanders inward or outward
- Eyes that appear not to work together
- Poor depth perception
- Double vision
What Causes Lazy Eye?
A number of conditions and factors can lead you to rely on one eye more than the other. These include:
- Constant strabismus or turning of one eye
- Genetics or a family history of lazy eye
- Different levels of vision in each of your eyes
- Damage to one of your eyes from trauma
- Drooping eyelids
- Vitamin A deficiency
- Corneal ulcer or scar
- Eye surgery
- Vision impairment, such as nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism
- Glaucoma, which is high pressure in your eye that can lead to vision problems and blindness
How is Amblyopia diagnosed?
When it first occurs, parents and children often don't notice the condition. It's important to get routine eye exams as an infant and child, even if you show no outward symptoms of eye problems.
Family history of amblyopia is a risk factor for the condition.
How Is Lazy Eye Treated?
- Glasses/Contact Lenses
- Eye Patch
- Eye Drops
- Other treatments include:
- Atropine penalization therapy (also used for maintenance)
- Optical blurring through contact lenses or elevated bifocal segments
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am having lower back pain with burning kind of sensation from last 4 years. It pains on the both sides of the back bone. History: Almost 4 years back while lying on my elbow on bed I slipped slightly and felt a small twitch in almost middle of the back near spinal cord. Next morning I felt very strong pain in back and the back felt very stiff. I consulted a nearby doctor and he prescribed some medicines. The medicine relieved pain for some time. But after that the pain started to re occur though there was no stiffness. I consulted in Manipal Hospital Bangalore 3-4 months after that. They took x Ray and they said everything looks OK. They asked me to do some exercises. I did that for few days but I did not feel any difference. After few more months I consulted a different doctor in Bangalore. After examination he recommended for internal physio therapy sessions. They used to rub some lubricant kind of thing on the lower back and do some massage kind of thing with a vibrating patch. I went for 5-6 sessions and felt some what relieved but the pain started to occur again. I consulted an orthopedic 2 months back. He gave me some medicines and asked me do some exercises which I did for 1 month. But still it is same. If I I run for 15-20 min and the body gets little warm up it feels relaxed in the back also. Can you guide me what should I do to get cured?
I am 35 years old female. I have low blood pressure (120-55). What should I do and what should be normal blood pressure. What should I eat to improve my blood pressure.
Ajwain or carom seeds are the best thing to have ever happened to mankind, especially to those of us who suffer from digestive problems on a regular basis. They have a slew of benefits apart from just curing an upset stomach.
Let’s take you through the benefits of ajwain water or carom seeds boiled in water.
- Acidity: Carom seeds are the best bulwark against acidity, especially when taken along with ginger powder and cumin seeds. For curing flatulence, carom seeds work best when they are soaked in lime juice, dried and then consumed with warm water daily. This works as a miracle against flatulence.
- Asthma: Ajwain water cleans mucus from the body and provides relief from cold and cough. Apart from this, it also helps in treating bronchitis and asthma. The effects are even better if you take ajwain with jaggery twice a day. For best relief from cold, inhale the steam of carom seeds infused in hot water.
- Irregular menses: Ajwain water is an excellent remedy for getting regular periods.
- Liver and kidney malfunction: Ajwain water treats intestinal pains caused due to indigestion and also gets rid of liver and kidney malfunctions.
- Weight loss: Ajwain water taken on an empty stomach every day helps dissolve body fat and helps to reduce weight. You can also consume 1tsp of carom seeds on an empty stomach every morning to reap its weight loss benefits.
- Tooth pain: Ajwain seeds have been proven to cure tooth pain. Ajwain oil mixed with olive oil and water is an excellent panacea for tooth ache and bad mouth odour. This mixture also maintains oral hygiene.
- Itching, boils, and eczema: Ajwain seeds ground into a paste with lukewarm water and applied on the affected parts of the body can get rid of boils and itching.
- Arthritis: A massage with carom seeds oil on joints affected with arthritis is an excellent way to get rid of pain.
- Trembles: Ajwain soaked in water in the night and consumed the next morning on a daily basis is useful in treating trembling and shaking of limbs.
- Eye cleanser: Cold ajwain water can be used to wash itchy eyes for cleaning them.
- Flu: Carom seeds boiled with cinnamon powder in water is one of the best natural remedies for flu.
- Diarrhea: Ajwain water taken twice daily is an excellent cure for diarrhea.
- Menstrual cramps: Carom seeds work as a nerve tonic and are used to relax nerves during menses, decreasing menstrual cramps. You can also apply carom seed oil on the lower abdomen to get relief.
- Heart: Ajwain water can cure chest pains. You can add jaggery to get instant relief.
- Lactation: Ajwain water is excellent for lactating women as it increases milk flow. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
When a man winds up with red, raw penis skin, he usually knows what caused it. Maybe it was an adventurous evening without enough lube. Or perhaps it was a little chafing from taking a long run or workout without the proper supportive undergarments. Whatever the case, when a man has a red penis as a result of that soreness, he wants to alleviate the problem as soon as possible. Fortunately, good penis care includes several home remedies that can ease red penis skin and make a man feel much better.
1. Take a break. No matter what caused the raw, red penis, a man wants to keep it from getting any worse. That means no hanky-panky for a while, including no sexual congress with any partner, or even with himself. This allows the penis a well-deserved break and helps ease the redness or soreness a man might be experiencing.
2. Clean things up. Many a man has fallen asleep after a satisfying night of sexual pleasures only to wake up to a raw, red penis. This might be thanks to not washing off after the sexual fun was done. If this might be the case, a man needs to hop in the shower immediately to wash off the residue from the lube, condom and even bodily fluids that have been sitting on the penis overnight.
3. Use a cold compress. If the redness is accompanied by swelling or pain, a man can turn immediately to a cold compress. The compress can be made of a washcloth run underneath cold water, wrung out and placed on the penis, or it might be an ice pack that has been wrapped in a clean, dry cloth. Using the cold compress for 15 minutes is usually enough to alleviate the sting.
4. Let the skin breathe. The penis skin is often encased behind layers of clothing, and possibly even by a thick thatch of hair. Let the skin have as much 'free' time as possible in order to heal quickly. If a guy is in private at home, he can feel free to simply go nude as much as possible. If he has to go to work or otherwise engage with others, switching to boxer shorts for a few days and wearing loose-fitting trousers can help.
5. Switch products. If the redness or soreness continues to occur, a man needs to look into what might be causing it. He can often trace the problem to something in his home, such as a new laundry detergent or a new type of cleanser he has been using in the shower. The culprit might also be the condoms he uses, or even something as unusual as a partner switching to a new type of perfume. Looking at ingredients and thinking through any recent changes in his lifestyle can help a guy find the answer.
Sometimes, the reasons for raw, red penis skin are as simple as too much friction. But regardless of the reasons why, a man can't go wrong with a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to ease the ache. A guy should start by looking for Shea butter and vitamin E as top ingredients; these hydrating powerhouses can help ensure that red penis is not caused by dryness. Other ingredients to look for include healing vitamins, such as vitamins C and D, as well as vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A is well-known for soothing and clearing up skin issues. Finally, a man should turn to a crème that contains L-carnitine, which fights against peripheral nerve damage that might be caused by too much friction and not enough lubrication.