Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amita Garg
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amita GargYour feedback matters!
I am 34 weeks n 4 days pregnant. My placenta is grade 3 mature. Afi is 14. Just want to know is there any complications. Bp is normal too. I am 34 weeks 4 days pregnant.
Hi doc. I'm 25 yrs, 112 kgs, 155 cm height. I have PCOD, got continuous bleeding over 3 months, and have taken medications. My doc advised me to undergo Bariatric surgery. But I'm very much confused and depressed about doing surgery and all. I'm not interested too. And one Doctor advised me to follow Paleo diet or a good protein diet for weight loss. I need a true guidance in this moment, I'm really very much worried and depressed about my body. Please doc help me.
I'm 22 years old. My weight is 117 kgs and i'm having menstrual irregularity i'm doing excerise but i'm not reducing weight.Can any doctor suggest what to do. And my height is 168cm.
If anal sex is doing without condom is safer or not or its not so whats the procedure of doing that?
Vitamin e capsule contains methyl and propyl parabens is that good for health and face or it causes any effects some says breast cancers will come from parabens is that true?
Is kegel exercises is preferable for unmarried girls? I've heard that it makes vagina walls thick and makes vagina entry small. Does it not effect on 1st intercourse. What are benefits of kegel for unmarried girls. And how toh do it.
A good lifestyle is always helpful in preventing medical problems prophylactically. Daily we should plan to go for sleep at around 10 pm instead of sitting against tv after 10 pm and spending time for useless things. If you will plan for sleep around 10 pm, you need sound sleep for 7 hours at least and then you can definitely can get up at 5 am in the morning daily.
Start daily doing:-
1. Brisk walking/cycling/swimming / physical activities leading to perspiration
2. Daily doing yoga and
3. Daily reading/ watching/hearing positive thoughts -
Start all these things for 5 minutes in 1st week, for 10 minutes in 2nd week, 15 minutes in 3rd week, 20 minutes in 4th week. Gradually increasing every week - 5 minutes and at the end of 10 weeks you should be doing all three activities for one hour daily for lifelong helps you in staying and keeping yourself healthy.
Using good contraceptive methods -
- Oral contraception tablet immediately after marriage till you are planning 1st child,
- Cut insertion 6 weeks after the delivery of 1st child for 3-5 years. Plan 2nd child 3-5 years after 1st child and remove the cut you can get pregnant at any time.
- Again after the delivery of 2nd child get cut inserted 6 weeks following delivery of 2nd child for 5 years of family planning.
- After 5 years go for small laparoscopic tubal ligation operation using good family planning will help you in avoiding unwanted pregnancy and abortion i.e. The killing of you own child and preventing damage to your uterus and health in you life.