Lybrate.com has top trusted Pediatricians from across India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Singh
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit SinghYour feedback matters!
How to know that breastfeed is enough for baby. Baby is 3-1/2 month old and has weight 6.1 kg but he demands milk after every one hour if not sleeping. Birth weight of baby was 3.35 kg. Please advice.
Hi doctor good afternoon my daughter is now 5 and half months baby can I start giving biscuits for the baby will it get digestion or any problem in it is it safe for my baby give me some solution.
Respected Sir my child has a 3 year old and his skin of penis is not properly up and down. What can I do?
Lybrate Grow India Scholarship is a merit-cum-means scholarship, which aims at creating a better future for children through twin goals - Good Health and Good Education.
- Free Education: Your child will be provided with an assistance of Rs 25,000 every year towards education.
- Free Healthcare: Your child will be provided with an assistance of Rs 25,000 every year towards healthcare needs.
3 Step Scholarship Process
- Register online
- Online Aptitude Test*
- Telephonic Interview*
|Application||Fill the online application form||September 15, 2018|
|Online test (for age > 8 years)||Your child will have to take a basic online aptitude test.||October 30, 2018|
|Interview||If selected, your child will have to take a telephonic interview.||November 30, 2018|
|Winners||10 winners will be announced||December 30, 2018|
*If your child is below 8 years old, there won't be any Online Aptitude Test (Step 2).
*Telephonic Interview will be of one of the parents.
*Online aptitude test and the interview would have basic questions as per the child's age
- This Scholarship is being awarded by Lybrate India Pvt. Ltd.
- All adult individuals, having a child/children between the age of 0 years to 19 years, are eligible to participate in the Lybrate Grow India Scholarship, subject to the terms and conditions mentioned herein, which will be presumed to have been accepted by him/her.
- The applicant should be an Indian National.
- All applicants will be given a fair chance to win the scholarship.
- Up to 10 scholarships will be awarded.
- Each scholarship will cover the health and education of maximum two children, irrespective of the parent having more than two children.
- Incorrect or incomplete details will result in disqualification. The winners will also need to submit a photocopy of the following documents in order to claim the scholarship:
- Government-issued photo ID (Aadhaar card, or Passport).
- Child's birth certificate.
- In case of any conflict in the selection process, deadlines or scholarship conditions, the decision of the Lybrate selection team will be final and binding.
- The selection will be based solely on the basis of merit of the candidate. Lybrate is authorized to change the terms and conditions anytime during the entire course of the entire event.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there any fee for applying?
No, registration is completely FREE.
2. Is there any minimum age criteria for the child?
No. There is no minimum age criteria, you can even apply if your baby is about to born in next 1 month.
3. Is there any maximum age criteria for the child?
Only children below 19 years are eligible.
4. Is there any qualification criteria for parents?
No, there is no criteria for parents. Anyone can apply
5. What are the criteria for winning the scholarship?
- First, there will be an aptitude test for the child. There won't be an aptitude test in case the child is below 8 years.
- Second, there will be a telephonic interview of the child. If a child is below 8 years then the telephonic interview will be for one of the parents.
6. What would be asked in online aptitude test?
There will be a basic aptitude test tailor-made as per child's age.
7. What's Lybrate?
Lybrate is India's first and largest healthcare delivery and consultation platform. You can visit us at www.lybrate.com
Lybrate.com is India's first mobile healthcare communication and delivery platform. As a healthcare company, we understand that a healthy mind resides in a healthy body. Poor health adversely affects the education and to ensure the best for your child's future, Lybrate has decided to combine the two!
Hello Doctor, I m very concerned about my 1 and a half month baby's weight. He weighs 4.2kg now. His birth weight was 3.25kg. How much weight 1 and a half months baby should weigh? I m really pissed off by my relatives who come and say your baby is underweight, your breastmilk is not sufficient . Please help!
I am 37 years old, I have a son who is 9 years old. My son is very lazy to write he learns and when asked he says he correctly but the same when told to write he does not listen and does not write, and when he writes there are many spelling mistakes. Could you please suggest a way that my son gets interest in writing and learning and let me know why is this happening?
Hello everyone, I’m Dr Meenakshi Banerjee. I’m a consultant at Max hospital and we have our own clinic at Pelvinic. Today I would like to speak on the topic of fibroids.
Fibroids is one of the most common tumours we can see in the reproductive age group basically. So, people are very afraid of this problem. It is like a tumour, whether it will cause harm or what can it have a bad effect or pregnancy, fertility, a lot of questions which arise in our minds. But I feel it is a very underestimated and unknown fact. Most of the people are not aware of the fibroids. They are generally very insignificant tumors. almost ninety nine percent of the time, the fibroid may not cause any problem, may not have problem in causing cancers or anything like that. But I feel that fibroids have most of the, patients present with the symptoms like, heavy cycles, severe pain during the cycles. If the fibroids are very bog they can have pressure symptoms down there, the lower abdominal pain and sometimes when they grow out right the size they may cause severe pain and the patient can present an emergency.
So, most of the symptoms are easily treatable by the simple management of a pain relief or a treatment to control the bleeding. But yes, when the pressure symptoms or the symptoms because of it causing the infertility should be treated and you should visit the doctor. Most of the treatment of the fibroids if they are Asymptomatic they, they might not require any treatment, just a simple conservative treatment and if they are causing a problem then it might require a removal of the fibroid itself or depending on the condition, type of fibroid, multiple number of fibroids, they can sometimes require a removal of the uterus. So, knowing the exact fact of the fibroid is very important. They can be easily diagnosed by the simplest of measure like an Ultrasound and if they multiple in number then probably an MRI will be the best to diagnose it.
The fibroids are of different types, the most common being in the muscle of the uterus which is called as an intramural and they can grow enormously in size before they can even show the symptoms. Even the subserosal fibroid which is outside the muscle of the uterus, they may remain Asymptomatic for long. The most common fibroid which can cause the problems at the earliest, even the smallest of the fibroids, the fibroids which are indenting into the cavity of the uterus and the patient can have server amount of pain, too much of bleeding during the cycle and they need attention the earliest as compared to others. So, a fibroid may have different treatment probably depending on what type of fibroid is there, the number of fibroids, the symptoms, the origin of the fibroids and probably sometime when it is indented into the cavity we might require a hysteroscopy which is a small laparsocpe like instrument which we insert inside the uterus and see whole of the cavity and whether, what amount of fibroids is indented inside. Sometimes they may require removal by the hysteroscopy itself and if they are more towards the outside, probably a laparoscopy, which is a minimal invasive type of surgery, will be the best one to treat it.
For any consultation regarding fibroids and its management and feel the right treatment is required so you should meet with the right diagnosis.