Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Amit SinghYour feedback matters!
Dear sir my wife is pregnant from 4 months and the present blood volume is 8. so please guide me what I can I do for blood improvement and please suggest which type of foods and fruits are helpful.
How can I gain weight and stay fit in this daily schedule of college? What should I do to increase my weight and improve my digestion? Please provide me the balance diet.
My body swelling is increasing I was talk my doctor but they it's kind of fat was collect in one place because of this happened can please give me the solution not hole body was swlin.
Sir I have a problem in my abdomen, when I eat some heavy meals then my abdomen pain becomes greater please doctor what problem I have.
Hi, I am getting continuous brups after eating anything, I have been on antibiotics for past 10 days. I have no burning sensation in stomach. Is it gas problem? Today after lunch I had pain in back and continuous brups and got reduced when I had walking for sometime. I have no habits of smoking or drinking. I still have pain in my right shoulder blade.
I want to gain wait and and blood pressure is always low, thats why I feel very lazy plzzz suggest me what I do.
I am suffering from fungal skin diseases from last 2 months, Itching is not stopping I'm in very trouble So please suggest me good medicines
I am 25 years old male. I am having problem with my male organ that is getting smaller & thinner day by day. Kindly suggest me something what can I do to cure it?
I àm 18 n is having pcos from last 6 months but didn't took any medication for this. I have bilateral pcos earlier only my absent periods were d symptoms but now I am gaining a lot of weight. What should I do? now I get my periods but they get delayed but I am gaining weight.
Dear Doctor, I am 60 years old with Good health, Only thing is I am a Diabetic for past 30 years. My current problem is I am not having good erection. My sex life is very much affected. What is the best medicine to get immediate erection during sex. Medicine without any side effects. Please tell.
Pityriasis Rosea is a common skin problem which causes a rash. Although, it can occur at any age, it is most often seen in those between the age of 10 to 35. It is usually harmless and a pretty common condition. It is also worth noting that Pityriasis Rosea does not spread from person to person.
Causes: The exact cause of Pityriasis Rosea has not been identified yet. Some doctors claim that it is caused by a virus, bacteria, or fungus while others claim that it is caused by an allergic reaction.
Symptoms: There are a fair number of warning signs of the Pityriasis Rosea rash. The symptoms may differ depending on the patient's general health condition, the climate condition, and the season.
- Size and appearance at first: When the rash first appears, it has a raised border. Basically, it is a pink patch which can be single, round, or oval in shape. 2 cm to 10 cm is the usual range when it comes to the size of the patch.
- Few days or weeks later: After a few days, 1cm to 2cm patches appear on the abdomen, back, chest, legs and arms area. They sometimes spread to the neck, but rarely to the face.
- Back patches: The patches on the back are slightly different from the rest. They tend to be angled and look somewhat like a Christmas tree. Sometimes it is itchy, but it goes away within 6 to 8 weeks.
Treatment: Pityriasis Rosea goes away without treatment. It usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks. However, in order to relieve itching at home:
- Apply anti-allergic powder.
- Avoid taking hot showers. Keep the water as cool as possible while taking the bath.
- Eat a lot of oatmeal and try bath products which have oatmeal in them.
- Hydrocortisone cream is very good for the itchy areas on your body. However, do not use these on the face or pubic areas.
- Use antihistamines, but, for children, you must check with the doctor first.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Use gentle soaps and avoid deodorant soaps as these worsen the rash and the itching. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.