Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Shrivastava
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit ShrivastavaYour feedback matters!
I am desperate because I have legs pain too much I can't walk when paining please tell me what happen.
I'm 20 years old and my breast size is 32. I'm getting married by next year. Please suggest me tips to enlarge my breast naturally. Atleast it should be 34.
Good Evening, I am a 29 year Old Unfit & Freaky Man looking to get back into Perfect Shape over a small period of time. I have 15 months to get slim before I may think of getting married. While other factors in life are also "not very normal" such as Timely Sleep, Diet Plan, Unstable & Irregular Eating, Excess Stress since I am working & simultaneously studying and lot of hyperactivities such as violence, red eyes, sometimes vomiting that may lead to Diabetes and high Blood Pressure in future. I am seeking a controlled & proper diet plan, contents of ideal diet according to my condition, specifications on calories, types of exercise, Yoga if required, Jogging & Running, Gyming, etc. Please Provide suitable strategy and motivating factors that may work as "push" factor for me not only for diet related activities and exercise but also for lifting me in life for full-control. Although I am a disciplined ethical man, but my lapse happens in my laziness and carefree attitude. NEED GUIDANCE AND HELP ! Looking Forward to Hear from you,
Hi Doctor, I am 30 years old. I had a injury on my right knee 15 months back same time I had 1 X-ray snap could not find any issue in it Now after a long time again it is paining sometimes so I did MRI. I found that my ACL got tear is there any therapy treatment or only surgery is the option for it. Anyhow I can Walk Run but while climbing stairs I feel some stiffness. I am not a sportsman my nature of work is on desktop completely. Thanks and Regards.
I am 23 and male my mouth smell badly even after brushing my teeth twice a day and I am feeling bad to talk with even my friends.
And I suffer from erectile dysfunction maybe because of excessive masturbation I started when I was not even a teenager. Now I fear that the damage would be permanent. Kindly help me out and if possible some prescription would really help.
It’s a subject many men have wondered about at some point in time: What is the average penis size?
According to a study published in the British Journal of Urology International (BJUI), the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. The average girth is 3.66 inches for a flaccid penis and 4.59 inches for an erect penis. Girth is the circumference of the penis at its widest section.
Keep reading to learn more about penis size, how much size matters for sexual satisfaction, and what you should do if you’re worried that your penis is too small.
What does the research say?
The BJUI research used data from 17 studies, and the study participants totaled more than 15,000 men. In addition to the averages listed previously, the analysis charted sizes and placed them into percentiles.
For example, an erect penis of 6.3 inches is in the 95th percentile. That means that out of 100 men, only five would have a penis longer than 6.3 inches. Likewise, an erect penis of 3.94 inches is in the 5th percentile, meaning that only five men out of 100 would have a penis shorter than 3.94 inches.
Other studies have produced similar results. A study published in the Journal of Urology also found that the length of a penis when flaccid wasn’t a predictor of its length when erect. In other words, men can have erections of similar size, but have flaccid penises of varying size.
How to measure your penis size
Measure length from the top of your penis to the tip of your glans. The top of your penis is where it connects to your pubic bone. The tip of your glans is the round part at the end of your penis. Compress any fat in front of your pubic bone when measuring. Also, don’t include additional length related to a foreskin.
Measure girth around the base or the middle of the shaft.
DOES SIZE MATTER?
Does size matter?
- Of particular concern for some men is whether their penis will be satisfying sexually for themselves and their partner. Some men may also be anxious about how they look naked.
- When it comes to sexual intercourse, bigger may not always be better. In a study in the journal PLOS One, researchers interviewed 75 sexually active women about the size of penis they would prefer for a one-night stand and for a long-term relationship. The women were shown 33 different-sized 3-D penis models made out of blue plastic so as not to suggest a particular race.
- The average size preferred by the women in the study was an erect penis that is 6.4 inches long and 5 inches in circumference for a one-time encounter. For a long-term relationship, the average size preferred by the women was a penis that is 6.3 inches long with a circumference of 4.8 inches. Both of these choices were only slightly bigger than the average.
- Another similar study of women’s preferences, published in BMC Women’s Health, found that penis girth was more important to them than length for sexual satisfaction.
- A man’s perception of his own penis size can have an impact on confidence and a positive body image. Men who are self-conscious about the size of their penis, either in its flaccid or erect state, may experience anxiety-induced erectile dysfunction and other emotional problems.
- Therapists working with men who have this kind of self-consciousness often find that a person’s perception of “too small” doesn’t align with what research shows. One study found that of 67 men who were concerned that their penis was too small, none were determined to have a penis considered short enough to recommend penile lengthening.