Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit LuthraYour feedback matters!
My 7 months old baby has got prickly heat rashes all over his neck. I applied calamine but no use. It' s very itchy for him. Please do help out.
I have too much of dandruff, I have tried different shampoos but again it cmes back. Is there any natural therapy to reduce the dandruff. Please suggest.
I have severe dark circles, I am taking a sound sleep of around 8 hours a day. Have been stress free, no medical problem at present nor in past. Pl. Suggest any solution.
Hair fall is my biggest pblm, my age 22 years and my other pblm is stomach fat I wana loose that my weight is 53 kgs so please give me a suggestion for lose weight.
My hairline is less. I had taken allopathic treatment for hair fall bcoz of too much dandruff. Wht shud I do for hair line.
I am suffering from itching and ringworm problem from 2-3 years. I consulted doctors but it doesn't solved so longer.
I have left my hair without keeping oil for so many days. Now dandruff problem occur. How to get rid of it? PLease tell me.
I have pimples on my face and thighs tried almost every medicine allopathy Homeopathy & ayurvedic but no result. My hormones stays imbalance I guess thats why I get acne.
I am 49 year old male and have skin in leg dot black few month I used one ointment ZINCODERM (G) what should I do now.
Hi. I'm losing hair from 1yr Hair fall from 1yr. My hair was thick and rough so, started using head n shoulder shampoo. Now my hair is smooth. But my hair is falling from 1 yr. What shall I do now?
I am using melacare cream n my skin going reddish but its going white day by day. Which cream I should use with melacare to prevent reddish in my face? Does any cream available to compare with melacare?
On may both legs black circles developed from last 12 years. In summer it start radish and start itching than convert in black.Please do help
I am 18 year old and I have notice that last 3 months my hair gone to damage and having more hair fall.
My daughter is suffering from urticaria since past 10 years. She already had taken many medicines but no relief. Please suggest something.
As time passes in the mundane chores of our everyday life, the more we grow old. This is one truth of our lives is something that can never be altered. However, it does not mean that it has to be reflected on your body. There are a lot of anti-aging creams in the market, but instead of going through the tedious process of applying them over and over to get satisfying results, an inclusion of natural herbs and spices in your daily diet will not only reduce the signs of aging from your body but also make you feel and look younger.
Advantages of herbs and spices
Most of the herbs and spices contain a healthy amount of antioxidants, minerals and multivitamins, which help improve blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of the blood glucose level. Not to forget that the addition of a suitable amount of herbs and spices in your regular diet increases the taste quotient of even a bland meal. The herbs and spices that really work well as anti-aging agents are as follows:
- Basil: It contains a healthy amount of flavonoids which prevents the body cells from significant damage due to oxidation and strengthens the immune system in general thus, making you feel and look younger.
- Cardamom and mint leaves: This particular spice and herb are particularly useful to relieve your body from any symptoms of indigestion. It also helps in the detoxification of the body.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon helps to control the blood sugar level of the body and also helps to protect the body from obesity.
- Cloves: Cloves helps to initiate better digestion with the help of the anti-inflammatory properties within the herb. This will help keep the digestion problems at bay and thus act as an anti-aging agent
- Ginger: Ginger helps to prevent migraines, provide relief from rheumatoid arthritis and the treatment of indigestion and inflammation. This will also help relieve skin inflammation which is where many of the skin disorders may make you look old.
- Turmeric: A pinch of turmeric in your daily main course can reduce chances of deadly disease like arthritis, asthma, gall bladder disorders and lung cancer. Garlic helps in the activation of liver enzymes which eliminates the toxins from the body.
- Parsley: Parsley contains a rich amount of iron and a regular intake might help in the cleansing of the blood. This will help remove blemishes and thus make your skin look younger.
- Bay leaves and saffron: A regular but limited intake of bay leaves and saffron provides you with a calm and serene temperament. This can lower stress and stop many of the harmful effects, such as aging related problems.
- Cumin: Cumin also contains a lot of iron which helps boost the digestive system and thus keeps your body functioning properly acting as an anti aging ingredient.