Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Kumar Dagra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amit Kumar DagraYour feedback matters!
I am a male, aged 58, I do have tension throughout the day, at office and at family, I maintain a healthy food habits and maintain good health but the problem is that since last few (4-5) years I do not feel urge for sex and noticed that my semen quantity is very poor. I want sex in my mind but physical condition does not help me in the matter. What to do for having sexual urge and increase of semen?
The thoughts came to my mind while I was walking near the dog and he bites me but in reality no such things happen how should I confirm myself that I was not bitten by dog and I cannot cause rabbies. I cannot found any dog bites on my body, all my body processes are normal and there is no other symptoms. But thought came to my mind that I was bitten by dog and now I cause rabbies so how should I assure myself. One of doctor tells me that I take anti rabies vaccine for satisfaction but in reality dogs doesn't bite me. I cannot think that I should take anti rabies vaccine there is no bleeding and wound on my legs or body. Only thoughts came to my mind that I was biten by dog continuously .How should I deal with such situations?
I am drug addict. 2004 se corex rexcof fansidel alprazolm Sp aadi dawaye us kar rha hu. Ek din ki 3 se 4 corex leta hu isliye mein chodna chahta hu par chuth nhi rahi h.
I'm 32 without children. I have three uterine fibroids 8 mm, 10 mm and 11 mm. There are no any signposts. It was diagnosed through the ultrasound investigation. Is it allowed to use silymarin (milk thistle extract). I read the whole internet and some tells that it's worth to use and another -it's prohibited dye to estrogenic effect. Can you help me to solve this problem. Thank you.
I have a minor squint eyes. I used Specs continuously. Without glasses I can not saw properly. What should I do for increase eye sights?
I am pregnant lady. Sometimes I feel so hungry but can not able to eat because of nausea. Kindly suggest me what should I do.
Infertility refers to being able to get pregnant after one year of trying. Women who can get pregnant but are unable to stay pregnant are also termed as infertile. Ovulatory disorders are one of the most common reasons why women are unable to conceive and is presen in 30% of women suffering from infertility.
- Hormonal problems: Ovulation is linked with a complex balance of hormones and any disruption in the process can hinder ovulation. The disruption includes the fact that the ovaries are not producing normal follicles in which the eggs can mature. Ovulation is rare if the eggs are immature and there are no chances of fertilization. Polycystic ovary syndrome is the most common disorder responsible for infertility. Malfunction of the hypothalamus leading to failure in triggering hormonal stimulus to ovaries for egg maturation leading to immature eggs and ovarian failure. Malfunction of the pituitary gland leading to imbalance in hormonal secretion thus causing disturbance in ovulation. This can occur due to physical injury, a tumour or a chemical imbalance in the pituitary.
- Scarred ovaries: Ovulation failure can also be due to a physical damage to the ovaries. Invasive surgeries involving ovarian cysts leads to damaging or scarring of capsule of the ovary to become due to which follicles cannot mature leading to disruption of ovulation.
- Premature menopause: Early menopause or premature menopause before the normal age means that the natural supply of eggs has been depleted. This is most common in extremely athletic women with a history of low body weight and extensive exercise.
- Follicle problems: Infertility is also caused due to non-ruptured follicle syndrome in which women who produce a normal follicle, with an egg inside of it, every month but the follicle fails to rupture. This leads to disruption of ovulation as the egg remains inside the ovary.
- Others: Treating female infertility by chemotherapy is next to premature ovarian failure by loss of primordial follicles. Sexually transmitted infections are a leading cause of infertility. Tobacco smoking is detrimental to the ovaries and the amount of damage is dependent upon the amount and length of time of exposure of smoke in the environment. Nicotine in cigarettes interfere with the body’s ability to create oestrogen, a hormone that regulates ovulation. In addition, blocked fallopian tubes due to pelvic inflammatory disease or surgery for an ectopic pregnancy also causes infertility. Infertility can also be due to physical problems with the uterus or fibroids of uterus where non-cancerous clumps of tissue and muscle on the walls of the uterus.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!