Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Amit JainYour feedback matters!
Recently I have done GI endoscopy and esophageal manometry. I have symptoms of pain in center of chest from 1 year and I do not like eating much and my weight has lost about 5 kg in last 5 months. Could anyone have a clue regarding it.
Natural ways to cure BP which fruits and vegetables must eat daily dry fruits how much exercise how much yoga and how water should take.
My father is suffering with cholesterol problem and at same time with sever cough only some times. Recently he is taking medicines to reduce cholesterol. What is the diet and future process to reduce it. And he also had a high blood pressure.
I am suffering from dry cough for last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be do?
Hi, I am 21 years old and I have a lot of issues with my heart pain and stress. I also have many more problems and I feel sick to early. Please suggest me some medical solutions as I cannot take more pain. I stay in pune and I have a busy schedule life and I do a job which is night time. And I do not get sleep. Does that effect the health issue as well? Please suggest me. And I also have erection problems and I need to take medicines to be alright. Please suggest me some herbal medicine to get over that problem. Please help me with all these problems. Thank you.
My cousin have severe chest pain and when he consulted a doctor he diagnosed and asked to take a echo cardio gram. And when the echo cardio gram results says that there was a left ventricle diastolic dysfunction. Actually what it means. Can yo explain this.
I am 72 years old male and have gone through CABS and mitral valve repair about 3 yrs. Back I have to extract my broken wisdom tooth Pl let me know what precautions should I take. I am on following drugs atorfit10 clopidogrel and atorvastatin, amlog and seloken75. Mg please let me know what precautions should I take before and after the surgery.
I am 25 year old boy. My blood cholesterol level has gone up to 233. Can I control it with regular exercise? Or I should consult a physician. Please guide.
My age 46 height 6 ft weight 93 kg. Recently I did lipid. My HDL 31, triglyceride 100 LDL 98, vitamin D 8.49 vitamin B12 209 hbA1c 5.4 iron 62.6. Pl suggest me anything about my lipid and other report. Thanx.
After every lunch I have back & front chest pain & burn at centre of chest & pain spread toward left upper chest. All heart tests are negative, liver function test also ok, but problem same as same after six month medici an from gastrologist. But is the solution for this.
Let's understand the function of our heart and how to keep it healthy! Our heart is a muscular organ, located just behind and slightly left of the breast bone. It pumps blood through the network of arteries and veins called the cardiovascular system.
The heart has four chambers:
- The right atrium receives blood from the veins and pumps it to the right ventricle.
- The right ventricle receives blood from the right atrium and pumps it to the lungs, where it is loaded with oxygen.
- The left atrium receives oxygenated blood from the lungs and pumps it to the left ventricle.
- The left ventricle (the strongest chamber) pumps oxygen rich blood to the rest of the body. The left ventricle’s vigorous contractions create our blood pressure. The foods you eat, the amount of activity you do as well as your lifestyle can dramatically affect the overall health of your heart along with many other tissues that make up your cardiovascular system. Unhealthy eating habits can lead to various Heart Disorders.
Let’s look at the ways to keep it healthy!
- Healthy mind healthy body, so it is important that you take peaceful 7 to 8 hours of sleep.
- Keep yourself out of stress, involve yourself in regular some stress buster activities.
- Keep a check on your Blood Pressure.
- Cut your saturated fat intake and make an effort to check the ingredients of your intake. Too much of bad cholesterol can clog the heart and arteries with dangerous plaque.
- Keep a control on your blood sugar level.
- Exercise at least 30 minutes a day, if you're doing nothing, do something and if you're doing something, do extra.
- Eat more fruit and less fruit juice.
- Control obesity and keep your body mass index(BMI) in controlled level to be fit.
- Quit smoking as soon as you can and get yourself into having something else that you like at regular intervals, which is healthy.
- Cut your calorie intake and cut your sugar sweetened soda and keep check on all your sweet temptations.
- Eat lot of Seafood.
- Find ways to keep yourself happy and out of worries, be with lively people.
- Breathe slowly and deeply for a few minutes a day.
- Get yourself into Yoga.
- Keep a regular check of your hearth health under your doctor’s guidance.
Leave aside all your worries! Have a Healthy Heart and a Healthy Life!
I have Alopecia area n I have this for more than 2.5 years now. I have consulted doctors n I have taken steroid injections and taken tablets, ointments. It's getting reduced but it's coming again and again different places. Lost hope on this treatment. Not sure what should I do. Im 29 male and I'm delaying my marriage because of this. Any permanent solution would be highly appreciated. Thanks, Ashraf.
Nowadays I get angry on small things n that lead to a huge fight between me and my partner. My partner does not understands and does what I hate the most! M not able to sleep and everyday I wake up with a fear and pain in my chest when Things are not good in our relation What do I do?
This is going to sound a little awkward, but my father, 43 years old, regularly visits an astrologer. He said that he would get a heart attack in January. A little background on him: Smoker, Drinker, Loves oily foods etc. For me, this was a wake up call, I have forcefully got him to quit smoking, got him to exercise and i am slowly controlling his diet. Is there anything else I can do? I knew a heart attack would come given his lifestyle, is there any way to prevent it, other than these? Weight: 98 kgs Age: 43 Height: 5 feet 8 inches Stress level: high through the roof.
If you're a smoker, quit. It's the single best thing you can do for your heart health.
Smoking is one of the main causes of coronary heart disease.
A year after giving up, your risk of a heart attack falls to about half that of a smoker.