Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmitYour feedback matters!
I want developed my memory power? Because I was unable to do maths. I am studying intermediate. please help me.
I am 23 years old who married in May 2014. We tried for pregnancy in the month of April 2015, get confirmed but unfortunately in the month of june 2015 I faced a miscarriage. During my pregnancy period I noticed some drops of white discharged coming out from my vagina. As advised now I am again trying for pregnancy since last month but still I noticed the same quantity of white discharge. Should I worried about it.
Do you realize that around 2.5% of the aggregate diabetics are affected with foot ulcers and related sicknesses. Not just this, progression of ulcers/foot wounds leaves the patient with no other option other than amputation. Studies propose that two third of the diabetic foot ulcers in the long run heel without removals. Specialists encourage diabetic patients to embrace a preventive and powerful way to deal with in order to prevent further complications.
What foot complications can occur in diabetics?
- Diabetes (both type 1 and ii) causes harm to veins and peripheral nerves that can bring about issues in the legs and feet. Two principle conditions connected with diabetes are peripheral vein ailment (pad) and peripheral neuropathy prompting expanded danger of foot issues.
- Peripheral artery disease (pad) implies narrowing and solidifying of veins. It causes torment in the calf muscles while strolling and in some cases even ulcers because of absence of oxygen supply to these tissues.
- Peripheral neuropathy alludes to harm to the little nerves in feet because of diabetes. Side effects incorporate diminished sensation in the nerves of the legs and feet, making it hard to see wounds because of absence of feeling. It additionally causes shivering, agony, or smoldering in the included ranges.
- Notwithstanding these, diabetic patients may encounter changed foot issues like abundance as corns, calluses, ulcers, agonizing occasions, for example, bunions and contagious diseases.
What precautions should a diabetic patient take?
It is fundamental for a diabetic patient to deal with his/her feet and take essential precautionary measures. Some essential foot care tips incorporate
1. Be vigilant. Investigate your feet every day before you start your day. Search for lesions, injuries, cuts, blisters and calluses on your feet.
2. Wash and wipe your feet every day with lukewarm water along these lines decreasing the odds of diseases. Ensure the toes are dry.
3. While rejuvenating or pampering your body with oils/cream make sure your feet is not wet that might create inffection. Apply the moisturizer simply after you have dried your feet.
4. Nails ought to be precisely trimmed; cut your nails straight over the length and not from the corners.
5. Amid work hours attempt to sit upright; change stances to abstain from being in one position for long; helps in directing sugar levels.
6. Amid extended periods of travel, move your feet at customary interims to guarantee an unfaltering blood supply to feet.
7. Pick a tolerable pair of shoes that fits well and shields you from stumbling and wounding. Relaxation for your is as essential as is for you.
8. Orthotic footwear can be a decent pick for those confronting serious footcare issues. Maintain a strategic distance from plastic or vinyl based shoes.
9. You can likewise keep a foot dairy or set up a schedule reserved for your foot care regimen.
When a doctor should be consulted?
• Check for paleness/numbness in your feet, a sign for broken nerve conduction. Pink and red feet may not generally be a pointer of goodfeet; rather are characteristic of over the top blood stream denied of sugars. On the contrary if it reoccurs consult the specialist
• Check for undesirable development; these for the most part develop on regions of relentless weight. Make sure that you don’t incise them all by yourself. Rather consult a specialist.
• Area under the toe, has a few layers of skin and takes the greater part of your body weight. Subsequently, can be another site of callus development.
• In extreme cases, when an injury has taken over two days to recuperate, instantly reach to a podiatrist/specialist. Postponements can prompt disintegration of the injury site.
In this way, take out some time each day and assess your feet precisely. Recall that it is these sound feet that is going to take you to places! stay healthy, stay happy!
Earlier I used to masturbate frequently is I was not aware of its ill effect. But now I left this habit but I am facing a severe problem now. My sperm is getting much liquid now. What should I do to overcome. Please help.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control. Recently I have found that having food after long intervals keeps my sugar level under control rather than having it after every two hours. Kindly suggest is it d right way to control my sugar level as everything has failed to keep things under control.
What can i do if leg break when I am playing game. And I realize it after two to three hours of this?
I have lot of pimples on my skin. Its started before 7 years. My back side of shoulders also have pimples. Black spotted marks lots of in my face. Please suggest me some medicine.
Pimple and blackheads on face. since 4 years now im 22 years old some advice me to clean mu stomach. Now I m taking care of my stomach and I now I feel it clean. I do each and everything on my face I use many cream and face wash like oil clear and syslic acid face wash I also uses 1 present syslic acid cream. Now im fully disappointed please help me.
I have been experiencing some pain in my legs from the last one year. I feel constant pain all over my body and feel drained of energy. I don't feel any appetite.
I have pain in my muscles in upper thigh portion as I am doing hard training. Please tell any remedies to minimise the pain.
I had protected sex with my boyfriend. I did the pregnancy test too. It's negative. Then am I not getting my periods. I did the pregnancy test thrice.
Hi I am 24 years old female. I have sinus. 1 year back I got surgery but still am suffering from it. Heavy cold means running nose.
I am 32 yrsold m. Loosing my hairs from. Tge back of my scalp as my father is also without hair fromthe scalp whatshould I do?
I am b.tech student. I do exercise and running in morning one and half hour but in holiday I do 2 and half hour. During exercise I prefer water. It is beneficial me or not. but I feel that I have no energy. so please tell what do I for energy?
Rheumatology is a field of medicine, which deals with diseases having joint pain, arthritis and other related symptoms. It derives its origin from word ‘rheumatism’, which means anything related to joint or body pain.