Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmitYour feedback matters!
Hi, I applied garlic paste to acne after that the my face burnt due to that. The mark is nt gng what to do. please help me.
I have white hairs at very lesser age and also my hairs are dry and rough suggest solution for white hairs bcoz my brother also have white hairs.
I have very high urge to have sex. Is having sex with an sex worker safe and as its my first time how should I increase my erection time and enjoy for long time? Is viagra helpful? What are the directions to have it? Please help. Thank you.
I am a 59 years old man having diabetes, high blood pressure, I recently undergone byepass surgery, I am having problems of sleeplessness.
I am getting pain on appendix area .and I got operated about 15 years for appendix so now I am getting pain on that area so please help me on this. thanks.
Hello doctors. I've noticed a lot more shedding as well as itchy scalp. I've been shedding 30-50 hairs in the shower as well as 10 coming out whenever I comb. There are white bulbs at the ends of a bunch of my shedded hair! What is this? Is it the root of the hair?
Hi i'm 22years, female. Last month suddenly I lost my weight, had light fever and cough too. From past five days while i'm brushing blood is coming from my mouth when I spit. I'm scared. Can you please tel me what would be the reason? should I consult a doctor? to which specialist I had to consult?
I am 22 years old. Every day morning when I wake up i am having headache from last 3 days. Headache getting normal when I take medicine. Next day morning i am having headache as same.
Hi, my son is 3 months and 2 weeks old he have itching on cheeks and head also his cheeks are to much dry and red please suggest
Facing Balding? Say No To It Now!
Visit Dermaworld Skin Clinic and consult our expert dermatologists for fruitful results.
For appointments & details, please contact: +91-9911100050 (Rajouri Garden); +91-9911300050 (New Rajinder Nagar)
F 21 my lower body is fatty compare to upper body and my breast are not good developed and lower body is fatty so it's very embarrassing for me what should I do.
I brush my teeth twice a day but even after that it's becoming yellowish and seems as if they are not being cleaned. Please suggest me a remedy or how to clean.
I am 19 year old boy. I have back pain since 3 months. I am searching for a good solution. What I do now.
Morning Doctor, I stay in Mumbai. My kid is 3 years old and has a problem of asthma. He is fine all day, however at night he starts coughing. Also when he laughs a lot, he starts coughing. We give him Asthalin and the coughing stops. We are not comfortable to give him medicine eaveryday. Is there a cure from Ayurveda and/or Homeopathy.
Your hip plays a very crucial role in the proper functioning of your body. It bears the weight of the entire upper body and also supports your back to maintain balance. The hip joint is a ball and socket joint that connects the pelvic region to the thighs. Some sort of injury on the hip joint/bones or a disease can cause pain in the hips. Also, women are more likely to suffer pain in the hips than men.
Here are some common causative factors of hip pain in women:
1. Arthritis - One of the most common causes of hip pain in women is Arthritis. As women grow older, the risk of suffering from arthritis increases. The ball and socket joint of the hip gradually degenerates with age. This wear and tear of the joint causes swelling and stiffness which results in pain.
2. Obesity - Excessive body weight results in excessive pressure on the hip joint. Due to the development of excessive pressure on the joint, an obese/overweight woman may experience pain on the hip joint.
3. Osteoporosis - Mostly found in older women, osteoporosis is a condition in which the density of the bones reduces. As a result of which, the hip joint becomes weak and is unable to withstand the weight of the entire upper body and gives rise to extreme pain.
4. Bursitis - A sac-like structure cushioning the muscles and bones around the hip joints, filled with some sort of fluid is known as bursae. The inflammation of bursae is a condition called bursitis, which results in extreme pain in the hip joint.
5. Gynecological issues - Pregnancy leads to excessive pressure on the hip joint due to weight gain and growth of the lining of the uterus, resulting in pelvic tenderness. Both of these factors induce a feeling of pain in the hip joint in a pregnant woman.