Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Amit BhatiaYour feedback matters!
Up in the morning with a swollen right upper eyelid and cheeks on right side only. No pain or discomfort in the eye. Went to a doc he gave me the following Ivepred, LCZ, Topicid and asked to avoid sunlight. I have never had this no asthma what could this be? Some home remedies he suggested none. I had home cooked fish last night and I hv had that before. Could it be a good allergy I also had sprouts.
What is the of head ache and ear pain and eye pain daily. It is caused by what is useful remedies for it. When there hot head pain becomes more.
I am 67 year male. During near future, I am suppose to undergo cataract operation. Which lenses would be used? ASPERIC or tonic Iols? Please advice me.
my age is 19years old mai kuch dino se chasma laga raha hoon mere chasme ka no right 1.25 and left 0.75 hai pls chasma hatane ka koi upaay bataye.
Is there any treatment to get rid of spectacles, lenses without using laser treatment. Any type of food, exercise, medicines which correct my eye vision without using laser treatment. I have +2.00 no. Of both the eyes. Can any doctor help me?
I feel pain in my eyes and head my eyesight is much weak its 3.5.I am in class 12 and unable to study due to eye and I urge to sleep much during daytime I sleep for 3-4 hrs inspite of 7-8 hours sleep at night.
I am using my computer daily for more that 12-13 hours when I go in air water starts coming out from my eyes and sometimes when I am sitting also then also sometimes water start coming out so what should I need to do I can't stop using my computer because I need to do many important work on it I want to know that do I need to use any glasses or lens to protect and I k ow I keep blinking my eyes so that continues water filtering my eyes but what else should you need to in order to protect my eyes and if not done what causes can in do to my eyes and is there any medicine also for this?
I am 25 year old male and diagnosed with eales disease by my doctor. It started 4 days back when I experienced floaters and hazy vision through my right eye. After consulting my doctor, he observed vitreous hemorrhage and occluded vessels. I have carried out tests suggested by him like x- ray chest P/A, MT, complete blood haemogram with ESR. All the reports are normal and I am waiting to consult him. I am still not able to make out what is the reason for the disease. As suggested by him, I will have to go through fungus fluorescin angiography of both the eyes after a week and accordingly may have to go through a surgery. I am really scared and nervous. I am not to able to work and study. Kindly guide me. I will be really grateful.
I have problems in my eyes bcoz of regular work on computer so suggest me some tips for avoiding this problems.
LASIK is a corrective eye surgery that aims at repairing the vision impairment. It is known as laser in situ keratomileusis. This surgery is typically used to fix nearsightedness, farsightedness and even astigmatism.
So can this surgery help in removing your spectacles and giving you crystal clear vision? Let us find out!
- Definition: The LASIK procedure basically works towards reshaping the cornea, which is the clear portion that coats the eye. This is responsible for proper travel of light to the retina where it must focus in an appropriate manner so as to reach the back of eye.
- Corrective Technique: With its cornea reshaping technique, this procedure is effective in correcting vision and removing spectacles for at least 96% of the patients who go through this treatment.
- Convenient: The LASIK surgery is a highly convenient one that hardly creates any pain. Numbing drops are used to minimise the pain that may be felt during the procedure. Also, the time taken for the correction is very little with most procedures commencing within a day or two. Further, this procedure does not require any bandages or stitches and usually works with a powerful laser beam.
- Eyeglass Dependence Reduction: Most patients have a dramatic improvement in the quality of their vision and do not require glasses, while other patients usually have a reduced dependence on eyeglasses once the surgery is done.
- Preparing for the Surgery: To prepare for the surgery, it is imperative to meet and coordinate the details with the ophthalmologist who will examine your eye carefully and seek to determine the risk of any kind of side effect. Also, the doctor will ask specific questions regarding the medical history of the patient before conducting the surgery. As a part of the preparation, the doctor will also take measurements of the corneal thickness and other such factors like refraction, corneal mapping, pupil dilation and air pressure, so as to carry out the surgery in the most effective manner. Do not wear your contact lenses for at least three weeks before this evaluation so as to get the correct reading which will make the surgery much more effective due to the correct settings applied to the pulses.
- Procedure: During the procedure, an instrument known as a microkeratome laser will be used to lift the flap of the cornea which will be peeled back while the corneal tissue is reshaped. Then the cornea flap will be put back in its position.
Remember to be prepared for some amount of dryness in the eyes once the surgery is over. Talk to your doctor about other side effects.
I have eye number. Some times I shows flying lines or rings. When I move eyes the rings or lines also moves with eyes. It distract me for focusing some where. How I reduce this effect and how I reduce my eye number.
I'm 28 years old girl I wearing spaics my left eyes no is 3.75 and right eyes no is 3.25 my eyes doctor advice me. Tum operation kara lo laser operation soo after laser you got 0 number in your eyes. It's good or not In future in my eyes koi problem too nhi hogai Kya? Plss answer me.
There is a so much pain on my left eyes when I was studying. And due to which the pain was also start on my head.
What can I do if I get my eyes too red during the months of December and January. Due to this I get more sneezing and cold. I suffered a lot by this. Please give me your suggestions.
Foods for eye health
Carrots really are good for your eyes. So are spinach, nuts, oranges, beef, fish, whole grains, and many other foods in a healthy diet. Look for foods with antioxidants such as omega-3 fatty acids; vitamins c, e, and beta-carotene; as well as zinc, lutein, and zeaxanthin. Research shows those nutrients may make age-related macular degeneration less likely.