Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Amit BansalYour feedback matters!
I was infected by vital fever 1 and half month ago. But my body joints are paining like hell. Tried lot of medicine but nothing is working please suggest what can I do.
I had an accident in which my shoulder got hurt now my joint is weak and it pains when I do some heavy work or lifts some objects please help me.
I am suffering from high blood pressure and back bone pain and I take medicine and doctor advice but there is no proper result so which medicine I take?
I am suffering from back pain for 1-2 months .I m 17 years only nd I do masturbation daily How to get relief from this pain ?
I am 48 years old and since last one month I have back pain at upper side, and have headache occasionally. What to do?
We are planning to buy a weight loss exercise machine for reducing the fat. Please help us to choose the right machine considering my mother (the knee pain patient). She is about 5 ft height and 97 kg weight. My choice is electronic treadmill. Will it be a right choice? Please share your suggestions.
My son is suffering from ache in the legs at night almost. It is like the stretch in leg. His age is 5.5 yrs. What can i do?
My back hurts very bad whenever I lie down I've have this pain right from the day I started going to gym why is it happening any problem with me.
I am 50 year old workibg as a teacher I put on weigh approx 200gm pm and having knee pain since last one year how to control body weight and pain ?
The knee is a very important joint of your body as it takes the majority of the body weight when you are standing up, walking or running. However, there may be many things you do daily which have been slowly reducing the capacity of your knees or damaging them. Some of the tips mentioned below reduce the unnecessary stress on your knees and prevent knee pain.
- Get the correct shoes and change them regularly: The shoes that you wear regularly determine your posture and thus how well your weight is distributed. If you have the wrong shoes or they have been worn out or have uneven soles after prolonged use, then the resulting imbalance could hurt your knees and cause problems.
- Wear protection: You could face serious down time or limitations in movement, if you don’t protect your knees while playing amateur sports or even during recreational sporting activities. Wear knee protection at all times if you think there is a risk of injury.
- Stretch before exercising: Always ensure your joints, especially your knee is warmed up so that it can take the impact shocks of exercises such as lifting weights or running. This will also help warm up your muscles and ensure an efficient, injury free work out.
- Lose weight: Excess weight over a prolonged period will make your knees weaker. Thus it is important to lose weight, without putting too much stress on the knees first so as to give them time to recover. Once your knees can take your weight without pain, you can go for heavier forms of exercise to enable even further weight loss.
- Swimming or walking: When running or heavy lifting seems to be taking a toll on your knees, then you can try to go for swimming and walking which will still be a good work outs without being too taxing on the knees.
- Try physical therapy or massages: You can take care of your knees with the help of massages and physical therapy. An injured tendon or cartilage tends to get injured regularly that can be corrected through physical therapy, yoga and massages.