Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Arora
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amit AroraYour feedback matters!
My son 6 year old and his weight is 20 Kg. He is suffering from cough, cold & Khansi periodically. Resulting he is not intake properly food and showing weak. Can you suggest what should be done?
Pulse polio vaccines are safe or not. As many times we have come to know that government medical officers fail to maintain vaccines at 2-8 degree which may make the vaccines ineffective. Will this cause any adverse or side effects to the child?
My baby is 5 month old she is passing lot of gas and she had pain in her stomach. Whole night she was crying. Frequently this problem occurs and she spends sleepless nights only crying. She is being formula fed we r giving her NAN PRO 1.
She is only 12years[approaching] old. But she have already big breast n excessive growth of hair in her genital part. And she tell me that last week she did masturbation. But she is not having periods. Why is this doctor? Did sexual behaviour starts early in 12? She is really behaving very sexually. She watches porn movies. Did that causes this? How can we reduce it? please help
I am suffering apydydamic cyst in my right testis, can you tell me is this cure with out any operation and with medication Please suggest.
My child aged 6 years is having retina eye problem. Everything is ok, but he can't read from certain distance. All tests have been done. But, even erg test also failed to diagnose exact problem. But it has been diagnosed as retina problem. Probably small retina. It has been suggested another test scanning after 6 months. Is there any remedy for retina problems.
My 50 days old baby has caught cough and cold my doctor has suggested novamox and solvin cold .he is feeling very restless because of problem in breathing due to cold. Suggest me measure to take care of him including hone remedies also. thanks sirs.
I have a baby boy having a problem. Mean he fall in trouble when goes for latrine. He is 3 years old and it takes him lot of time to do potty. Please suggest what to do ?
Parental Depression is an aspect which affects the innocent child, right from the time it is in the mother's womb.
Maternal depression could be due to various reasons ranging from familial disharmony to poor health. Unfortunately, a depressed mother's pessimistic thoughts could pass on to the pure soul inside her. So the effect starts in utero. After birth, she may be careless and negligent towards a child whose most important requirement is love. And children of these mothers become victims of behavioral and cognitive problems and poor school performers. They may also acquire the illness of depression eventually.
Hence, before stepping into parenthood, it's important to be mentally fit and not just physically healthy. Exercise and meditation is of great help and of course a happy home environment.
Supporting each other is the key to getting things on track again.
- Talk to your spouse: Chat with your spouse, showing affection, doing things with them and encouraging them to get out of the house are important.
- Appreciate her but respect your family: Help her see that the family needs her and appreciates that she is expecting. While doing the same ensure that you respect the feelings of your family members.
- Opt for specialist care: Offer to see a therapist and encourage her to take medications. Getting the help of an expert helps get guidance to handle difficult situations.
- Be emotionally present with her: Go with her to as many antenatal checkups as you can, and make sure you are there for the ultrasound scans. This encourages a woman and gives her the satisfaction that her partner is involved.
- Compliment her and pay attention to her: Many women find it difficult to cope with the changes in their body during pregnancy. She may be worried about stretch marks, concerned about weight gain or just be feeling not much like her old self. Make sure to compliment her and let her know how much you love her.
- Be a shoulder for her to cry on: Listen to all of her concerns, and offer her the reassurance and support she really needs.
- Be there to help: After the birth, your partner will need time to recover. She will be exhausted, sore and hormonal, and will be relying on you for support. Help with the baby, and do as much as you can.