Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amir HussainYour feedback matters!
Hello, I had a query regarding dental problem. I'm having spongy gums and pyria too, please tell me how to get rid of this?
During my sixth std a cyst was developed at my lateral incisor because there is a delay in permanent teeth of so doctor removed my teeth by performing surgery. Now I want to rectify that gap .some one is saying to remove all my incisors and clipped and the other is saying to have zirconium teeth by decreasing the size of adjacent teeth. Do in future there is a possibility of any advanced technology or alternative without effecting other teeth other than screwing. My age 20.
I am smoker last 9 years, I am facing changes in my mouth. Refer DP as pic of mouth. Is type of cancer? Is colour is mix of black. Red and little white I think. Please advise me. I am worried.
Sir I am a 18 years old boy and I am suffering for the pain of my teeth. I consult with many doctors and take various types to medicines, pain killers but nothing happens.
I'm a 21 year old male and I feel itching at the upper right side of my jaw line. Its not much painful but sometimes it causes slight irritation especially while chewing food from the left side of my mouth. What should I do?
I brush my teeth twice a day. I have cavity problem whereas my friend brushes her teeth once a day. She even has plaque but no cavity. Why is it so? My mom also has dental problems like I do. Can it be genetic? Any remedies to prevent cavities?
I have mouth infection some what like ulcer, so that I am unable to eat drink anything, so please tell me which treatment should I take.
I am 57 years age suffering from Diabetic and BP but both are under control. I have this problem since last 5 years. As I contacted Dentist regarding lower jaw. They suggest me remove all for implant of 06 tooth is it ok the cost is worrying me Is it ok for Diabetic and BP patient.
Doctor have suggested me braces for my teeth. For 1 year 6 months can I have some other option then braces as it looks very ugly
How to protect my teeth from germs, how can I improve my teeth color according to white like a cute baby. How can I care about my hair also?
Dear doctors I am getting bad breath in the evening itself I used to take more water regularly but still it's coming. Due to this my wife felt bad for this please help how to avoid that and also I had belly too. Please suggest me to avoid the bad breath.
My teeth are not so clean. They are getting dark. I do clean them twice a day but not any progress. What should I do?
I am 41 years old, male. My problem is there is a very bad smell in my mouth every time for last few years. I could not speak with others whole heartedly. I have taken allopathy according to dentist, taken homeopathy but no result. I do not have any constipation. Every day two times latrin I do used. What should I do. Please advice.
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.