Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amir Husen
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Amir HusenYour feedback matters!
I can't walk because of pain in thigh muscles. And I can't straighten my fingers and palm. It feels that there is no sense but I can hold tightly anything. Thigh muscles also feels so. I can't fold my legs myself. It need someone's help. I can't do anything. Please say what happens to me.
Heel pain in the morning during first wake up for female aged 42 years any medicine including Ayurveda is expected please advice.
I am on 9 days fast but I feel very week socially my legs are very hearting so please suggest me what should should I eat?
I am 20 year male and have right hand pain relif ointment cram for couple of couple of day but haven't got relit what should I do now.
I have been suffering from muscle pain since a.long time, it is aggravated especially after exercise or long term arm usage.
My mother is 65 & had recent started complain about a knee pain, she walk good 2-3 kms without any issue, however once she sits down & while getting up her nee pains In addition to this she also is not getting enough hold from her left hand thumb, she is not getting strength by the thumb of her hand and has slight pain, which specialist should I visit, also wat can be the reason for these kind of issue, she does not have any previous medical condition, however take BP tablets daily.
I have back pain in upper right side and also in breast. Is that really a problem. There is no lump in breast.
Knee pain is a common phenomenon that plagues most of the people irrespective of their age. It can be the outcome of a torn cartilage or a ruptured ligament. Medical complications, such as infections, gout or arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) can also give way to knee pain. Minor knee pain can be eased by self-care remedies such as physical therapy or by putting on knee braces. However, few complications might demand surgical repair. Pain can be managed by the pain management specialists.
Tips to manage knee pain:
1. Medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen and acetaminophen can be administered to help remedy knee pain.
2. You can seek relief by massaging your knees with ointments constituting of a number of agents such as capsaicin or lidocaine.
3. Keep away from your usual chores to prevent repetitive strains on the knees, thus, allowing the injury to heal as well as to stay safe from further damage.
4. Applying an ice pack in a towel can ease the inflammation and pain. But do not extend its usage for more than 20 minutes because that might harm the skin and nerves.
6. To pacify the swelling, try resting your sore leg on a pillow (the idea here is to keep the affected leg elevated to reduce further pain).
7. Shed off your extra pounds as being overweight increases chances of other disorders such as osteoarthritis problem.
8. Go for regular work outs to enhance and maintain the flexibility of your muscles as excessively weak or abnormally tight muscles can contribute to injuries. Be smart while choosing your method of exercise based on the condition you are suffering from. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.