Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I having leuchorrhea since 3 years thats why I feeling weakness daily and daily I face that problem .so plzz sir help me about that.
I am a 32 years old lady. Have three children with one miss abortion. Two months before my pregnancy test became positive after getting the ultrasonography I were told that the fetus was not in uterine canal it was in right adenexia. I also did a beta hcg test showing the amount 32000. I was initially proscribed with methotrexate tablets. That later on reduced the beta hgc level to 2000 and the fetal mass size reduced from 2 cm to 1 cm. Currently I have bleeding what should I do further.
Dr. Sharmila majumdar
Sexual dysfunction is broadly defined as the inability to fully enjoy sexual intercourse.
The disorder must be deemed to have caused significant distress. In addition to the existing specifiers of lifelong vs acquired
I'm 23 years woman, married since 2 yr, before marriage my brest are tight but now it sagging then what I do for tightening my brest.
Hy I am najla, so I should wait for 2 or 3 days to check my pregnancy test. Will it helpful. I am afraid that I had pcod since last 2 years. So I have to wait or not. My periods is irregular. My periods had come on 14 march 2016. This mnth my periods had not come. So pls give me a detailed answer. I got married on 4 months before. So pls help me to get pregnant. My doctor prescribed me a tablet normoz. I am using this tablet from yesterday onwards. I do my pregnancy tst ystrdaybit vame out to be negative. Should I wait gor few days more. I have back pain also bt the result is negative. So pls help me to get pregnant soon.
I am 26 years old women, mujhe period time to time pe ata hai six months ho gayi hai mujhe koi pregnancy nahi hui hai, mujhe doctor ne kafi sare test likhe hai, kya mai kabhi mother ban sakti hoon.
I had suffered from typhoid. As I was on medications Dr. advice me not to feed my baby for 10 days. Now I have started feeding back my baby but the problem is my feed has become very less what should I do to increase milk production.
intramural fibroid 3.5cm A couple is trying to conceive. The husband had zero sperm count. Did all sort of medication. Now he is having some sperms but they are weak. The doc said that cud b made strong with injection. Wife has a fibroid. A fibroid in the uterus. The doctor is suggesting a laparoscopy to be done to get the fibroid removed. Else if cud b harmful during pregnancy. Pls give your frank opinion as to what can b done. Is there no other way other than a laparoscopy? The couple are desperate to have a baby. Fibroid is intra mural.
Hi Me and my husband would like to plan a baby. I am 30 and he is 33. Is there any supplement i should be taking to improve chances of conceiving?
Hello doctor. I am 17 year old girl. I found a cyst in my breast which is increasing. And sometimes it pains. I am afraid that is it a symptom of breast cancer. Please suggest me what should I do?
Hi sir mere sadi 5 mahine ho gaye hai me ab bacha chahta hu mere ko koi jankari nahi hai me kya karo please help me.
Planning your pregnancy means thinking about what it means to have a baby and making decisions with your partner about the future of your family. Are you ready to be parents now? Or do you want to wait a while?
Certain tips you must follow before you try to get pregnant:
- Schedule a preconception visit: You don't have to have a doctor or midwife lined up to deliver your baby yet, but consult gynaecologist, midwife or family doctor now for a preconception checkup.Your practitioner will likely discuss diet, weight, exercise and any unhealthy habits you may have (such as smoking, drinking, and taking drugs); recommend a multivitamin; make sure you're up to date on your immunizations.
- Take folic acid (and watch out for vitamin A): You can buy folic acid supplements at the drugstore, or you can take a prenatal or regular multivitamin. Check the label on multivitamins to make sure they contain the 400 mcg of folic acid you need.
- Give up binge drinking, smoking, and drugs and get help if you need it: If you smoke or take drugs, now's the time to stop. Many studies have shown that smoking or taking drugs can lead to miscarriage, premature birth and low-birth-weight babies.
- Stock your fridge with healthy foods: You're not eating for two yet, but you should start making nutritious food choices now so your body will be stocked up with the nutrients you need for a healthy pregnancy.
- Check your caffeine intake: While there's no consensus on exactly how much caffeine is safe during pregnancy, experts agree that pregnant women and those trying to conceive should avoid consuming large amounts.
- Aim for a healthy weight: You may have an easier time conceiving if you're at a healthy weight. Having a low or high body mass index (BMI) makes it harder for some women to become pregnant.
- Create and follow an exercise program: Start and stick to a fitness plan now, and you'll be rewarded with a healthy body that's fit for pregnancy.
My Wife's Periods Due dt 29/07/2015, Menstr Cycle 29-30 days. Symptoms is Morning Sickness, Brest Pain, Dizziness. We have taken Pregnancy test 2 times. But result negative. Can you please tell me what can i do?
Hii. I am 21 years old actually I have a doubt my sis got a prblm every mnth she had a normal periods at the 1st week of every mnth but this mnth also she got a periods of this mnth of 1st week then again she getting periods of 19th date of this mnth, y she got two times periods of this mnth only, at the same time she is suffering with back pain also, will you please Suggest her.
2. The best time to eat fruits is morning, the first thing in the morning, in fact
3. Don't ever go on extreme diets, and do not compromise on exercise
4. Be aware of your over eating threshold. Eat slowly and mind fully and your body will mark your threshold
5. Drink water as you start your meal, eat with your hands and chew slowly