Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ameeta AggarwalYour feedback matters!
She is aged about 28 years and is married. She has the problem of bleeding even after her menstrual cycle. It occurs a week or two later the actual cycle.
I have developed a sore inside my vaginal canal extending to my inner labia, closest to the area between my anus and vaginal opening. I am in my early twenties and have not had any sexual intercourse for a while, so know it cannot be an std. The sore seems to be getting worse, and worry it may be related to my Merana implant that was inserted around early June or late May of 2012. Could this have to do with the Marana slipping? Or perhaps something else? Most importantly, would I be able to remedy this at home myself with a douche or other treatments or must I see a doctor?
I am 26 year old now, trying for baby from last 1 year. But still not yet conceived. So any tips or suggestions to get conceived soon.
I have bicornuate uterus. I am pregnant for 3 an half months. I had bleed for 2 times first time on 18 june and second time on 8 july. After that I had very low bleed on 22 nd and 23 rd july. Now there is no bleeding. After seeing the report of ultrasound the doctor said that there are 50%chances of being the fetus will be ok or not. I am in confusion that whether my baby is all right or not . I want to know should I proceed this pregnancy further or not?
I had a casual contact with a commercial sex worker. Specifics - Fingered vagina, licked that finger once. She gave me a hand job. The finger had a peeled skin near fingernail. It was 25 days ago. Nothing apart from this, and this was the only contact of any sexual nature I have had ever. Now, I had an ulcer near anus last week, a reddish-black one. And now I have an ulcer on lower lip inside mouth. And have upset stomach. However I have had the diarrhea last recurrently even before in last several months. Could it be a symptom of HIV? Do I need to test for HIV? And if so what test. I am terribly worried.
period comes late because I have a menstrual diary app in my phone and it said my period would come yesterday but it didn't. I also started a new exercise which is walking and not normal walking but walking fast.what to do
It's 6 month started of my wife she is pregnant the problem is that my wife always complaining me for back pain she says that every time her back is paining and also it's 6 month and she says that she not feels any movement in there so what's the matter why she not feeling any movement of baby We are so tensed for this Pls help.
Today I took pregnancy test I got positive result. But lightly I have dark brown color discharge 4 days. Its normal or any problem.
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.
Related Tip: "Can Your Fridge Make You Sick?"