Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ambuj Kumar
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ambuj KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello friends, I am Dr Jyoti Sharama, I am Dermatologist and cosmetologist, I am practising in Vardaan Skin Clinic in Rohini and Pitampura. Today we will discuss laser hair reduction, as you know the laser hair reduction is the common cosmetic procedure which we carry out in all Dermatological practices. It is a safe and effect of reducing hair in any patient with unwanted hair growth. It works on the principle that a laser light which is a very focus beam of light is about by the Milano Soams of your skin which are present in the hair follicles which when absorb can damage and this causes a reduction in your hair. Before undertaking any patient, we do a careful examination of the patient and get a certain test done. So as to rule out any kind of hormonal anomat case which is causing hair growth? On the day of the procedure, the hair over the area is trim so as to avoid any kind of surrounding heat damage then the area is cooled so as to avoid again surrounding heat damage. The laser physician uses laser protective glasses during the procedure and also the patient is also given some eye protective sheets so that laser light doesn’t enter the patient eye. After the procedure again the area is cooled so as to reduce any kind of discomfort to the patient. There are visibly no side effects to any patient except for mild redness which lasts for hardly 15 minutes. It takes around 4 to 6 sessions monthly apart to get the desired results in the patient. Vardaan Clinic now is equipped with the latest laser technology by Elma lasers which work of the SHR principals which offer a virtual painless and fast method of laser hair reduction for both coarse and soft hair. For further details, you can contact our website that is www.vardaanclinic.com or Lybrate.
Skin care and beauty products are a multibillion dollar industry which has been known to use unscrupulous methods to ensure the success of their products. Not all of them are fraudulent as some specialist creams are known to be effective. The majority however is mostly a mixture of marketing gimmicks and very run of the mill ingredients which don't really do anything.
Let's look at a few reasons why most anti wrinkle creams don't work:
- Creams bought over the counter, barring non prescription ones, are mostly just moisturizers: When you buy a new wonder cream which is supposed to be beneficial for your skin and reduce wrinkles, all it may be doing is actually just moisturizing the skin. This results in smoother looking skin although the wrinkles are still there. This with the combination of the placebo effect makes you think it may actually be working to reduce your wrinkles.
- The use of marketing to make a product appear what it isn't: Anti-wrinkle cream manufacturers use clever ploys to market their product and make it appear as a magic solution when it isn't. Digitally enhanced photographs and the use of models that are gifted with exceptionally good skin may lure you into buying their product when it may not be effective for you at all.
- Lack of real ingredients: These creams lack the real ingredients for it to be effective anti wrinkle agents. Retinol is a regulated drug which is used in many high end creams and is known as the anti wrinkle drug. However, cheaper creams may not have any of this chemical and thus all the claims are complete hoaxes.
- Making expectations too high: The human body is meant to change throughout the years, but due to excessive and hyped marketing, many are led to believe anti wrinkle creams will work wonders on them. However, even the best cream can only do so much and thus it is important for you to have realistic expectations of any product.
- Wrinkle prevention is always easier than removing them: Leading a healthy lifestyle where you keep your body hydrated, and follow a proper diet and exercise well will do wonders for your skin. Keep your skin hydrated with light moisturizers as well and it will prevent more wrinkles from showing up. However, existing wrinkles will not go away completely but will remain minimized if you have a healthy lifestyle.