Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ambu RaniYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old I am from bangalore last night I was doing some work unfortunate I fell down on the ground I had some kind of illness like headache.
I m suffering from Dey cough And in My face I have so many pimples can you tell Me any Solution Which Cream Or Medicine I will take.
Suffering from throat pain. I have smoking habit. But I don't think it's bcoz of it. Please confirm it.
Sir mujhe bhook nhi lagti h kya karu. Aur haan malaria ke symptons kya kya hote h. Mujhe thodi se takliif hot I h kuch upaay bataye.
Always throat infected. 24×7 my throat irritating and small pain and headache. I consult with many doctors. Last doc told me its because of heavy acidity. I have acidity problem. From 7 years i'm suffering this.
My age is 19 and I am facing problem in getting regular period cycle from age of 16 it always happens this way like once after 2 -3 months. I have the issue of pimples all around my face and a fat body too, I feel very weak too when period starts. Hairfall is a major issue since 8 months for me along with facial and body hairs. Could You please help me cuz I'm badly in need of some treatment now I feel.
My wife is having several health problems reccently treated at kem for acute fluid breathless recommended cipap/bipap machine because oxygen level is below the normal. She is diabetic, heart weaken and swallen liver/admomen. Financelly not sound hence arranged bedisde medical oxygen cylinders suggest good remedies ?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have white hair problem please help me to solve and some pimples also but I care for them they can be solved but again after some time this happened again.
Hello. Few days ago I was giving an exam of mine. I am a patient of hypertension since last 6 years. During the exam I was in a state of trans and don't know how, I lost my consciousness. I felt that my soul is leaving my body and I seemed to have lost my worldly desires. My breathing stopped for about 10-15 seconds. My whole body became cold. What could be the reason for it as I have not yet consulted my physician on this?
Hi. I am suffering from head ache since two years. Could you please suggest me to how to get rid of that.
I have pimples as we'll as dark spots on my face. For preventing pimples and dark spots wat can I do?
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.