Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ambarish SatwikYour feedback matters!
I just want to know how I protect my skin in summer? What kind of diet needed in these days? Please help me out.
I am facing with lots of skin problem. S such a s pimples blackheads on nose. Acne.dark and dull skin.
I'm having red circle in personal parts of my body. People usually call this circle ringworm. But I don't think so because It is gradually spreading all over my body with red patches. It barely makes me feel itching. How to remedy this at home? I'm scared If it doesn't get cured.
Hey doctor I just want to ask how I glow my face day by day which cream I have to use. And do you think facial is good for our boys skin.
I am female in my face has full of pimples how to remove the pimples and how to improve skin tone of the my skin please help me.
I am suffering from pimple/acne problem. I have given medication like clindamycin phosphate gel and isotretinoin but it didn't work and day by day by face is getting worse. Pimples are present on left and right cheeks so please do the needful.
I'm 20 yes old girl and have a skin problem in fingre till 1 month, I think it may be causes by water. But I have no idea how to cure it. And sometime is paining. How should I do?
I am 24 female, my friends telling don't use ponds white but if you use this cream you can get unwanted hairs on face its truth can I use are not please suggest me what can I do.
Use kuch khilane me bohut taqlif hoti hai, aur fish/meat, touch naha karti, eggs Thora bohut pasand karti hai, vegetables v Khane me inkar karti hai, after 2/3 din baad latrine jati hai, aur face ke upar, lips k as pass light white marks 2,3,jagho pe nazdiq se dikhne par najar ati hai, cold & cough ka problem Thora bohut lage reheta hai, figure se bohut patli/dublye hai. Tension me hoon sir.
I am sriharsha, age: 18 years old. What are the precautions to be taken, to prevent our skin from getting black. What are food stuff we need to eat. Kindly please let me know.
At the time of toilet in my stool large amount of blood has come not in regularly but in each month one or two time.
Please help my eyes going deeper. Inside my face I had dark circles too. How to get back the eyes from deeper eyes.
Anal fissures are the small tears formed in the anal lining. They are also known as anal ulcers. An anal fissure causes a lot of pain and bleeding during your bowel movements. Usually a fissure heals automatically in a few days time. It can be treated with simple home remedies as well.
- You can suffer from an anal fissure if you pass hard and large stools.
- Also strained childbirth or suffering from violent spells of diarrhea might get you an anal fissure.
- Chronic constipation may also be cause of a fissure.
- Other rare causes may be anal cancer, HIV, tuberculosis or herpes.
Individuals of all age groups can suffer from anal fissures. It is not a very serious problem and heals on its own in a few weeks. Although it can heal itself, there are certain treatments which can help relieve the pain you get from an anal fissure.
An anal fissure has quite a lot of symptoms for you to understand what you are suffering from:
- There will be a very visible tear around the anal region. You will be able to spot the tear on the skin very easily.
- A small lump of skin may form next to the tear.
- When you will be undergoing your bowel movements, you will feel a very sharp pain in the anal region.
- You will find spots of blood on the stool passed.
- You will also feel a burning or an itching sensation in the anal region.
Although most fissures do not require treatment, there are a few remedies that will help cure them faster:
- Stool softeners: You get certain medicines at the chemist, which are known for their stool softening functions. These stool softeners help to soften the hard stools and initiates smooth bowel movements.
- Eat fibrous foods: Eat foods rich in fiber like fruits, whole grain cereals, raw vegetables, etc.
- Take warm baths: Take a bath in warm water as it relaxes your anal muscles, helps to relieve irritation in the region, and increases blood flow in the anorectal region.
- Use ointment: Apply nitroglycerin ointments and topical pain relievers to promote blood flow to the anal region and to relieve discomfort from the region respectively.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!