Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ambarish SatwikYour feedback matters!
Fact: blemish-prone skin needs hydration
Infact, drying out oily skin sends signal to ypur body to produce even more oil; a nightmare for those already suffering from acne and oily skin.
Remember, cleansing, toning and moisturizing are the three essentials needed to keep any type of skin.
Tip: look for non-oily moisturizer with ingredients like lecithin, propylene glycol and dimethicone.
I am 24 year old suffring from prostatitis. Doctor give me 3 months of ofloxion400mg. And veltam0.4. After complete this treatment some issue are occure. I feel urine in my penics. Urine leecage some drop. Then doctor give me niftas 100mg for 3 months.
I am 63 years old male. I have been diagnosed With BPH for the past 6 years. I am on Alfucin Since then. Also I am suffering from erectile dysfunction for more than 8 years now. Sidnofil Citrate and other medication doesn't provide the desired result.Would you 'please suggest some remedies for my condition.
I am 25 years female having dark circles and dark patches on face since 6 to 7 months, and also under going treatment of TB, this is last month of my course and m very frustrated too about my skin. please suggest Some measures to cure my skin and look better.
Im 29 years woman my skin is acne n dark and I have skin tags on face how can I remove my skin tag and I want fair skin.
Sir/Madam, Is it okay to use kojic cream to get rid of few spots on face for a longer period. If no, How long do you recommend me to use. Please reply. Thanks in advance.
I am 24 year student I have pimples in face and black coloured face I want coloured without pimple face, which soap and cream I can use, no side effects affected.
Hi, I have dark patches under my thighs, beside my genitals. Is there any effective ointment that can lighten the patches with no side effects.
There is a black vertical line running across my nose and is there a way to get rid of it. I don' t wear any glasses but still have this line.
My skin was perfect before But from last 1 year theres a lot of pimples and open pores on my face How to get rid off it I am also troubled with scars on my face Please help me out.
In the winter my face is break out when black heads. My face gets to black and peel. What should I do.
I don't have any sense of pain if any injury happens to me like scratches. Is it a boon or bane? what should I do?
In the era of information overload, the internet is filled with thousands of beauty advices, most of which tend to do you more harm than good. It is extremely essential to do a thorough and reliable research about the pros and cons of a beauty tip that you intend to utilize.
The following are some of the most common beauty myths that have been passed down through generations:
- Myth- Shaving makes your hair grow back thicker: You must have heard a number of times that shaving tends to make your hair grow back coarser, thicker and darker. Scientific evidence proves this notion as a myth; it states that shaving neither affects the rate of your hair thickness nor its growth. Hair shafts are often thicker than the hair ends, which makes them appear thicker.
- Myth- Toothpaste aids in getting rid of pimples: Applying toothpaste on pimples is among such beauty remedies that have been doing rounds for a long time. Application of toothpaste on a pimple tends to dry your skin and irritates it. Instead of using toothpaste on pimples, it is advisable to utilize medications, which contain benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid and are designed to treat pimples.
- Myth- Trim you hair to make it grow faster: It is one of the most common beauty myths that everyone is aware of. Hair does not grow from its end; it grows from its root. The appearances of split ends arise due to severe hair damage, which slowly make its way towards the top of your hair. Trimming your hair on a regular basis gives your hair a healthier and fuller appearance, but it does not accelerate the rate of your hair growth.
- Myth- Cocoa butter helps in preventing stretch marks: Another widespread beauty tip, which is unfortunately a myth is that application of cocoa butter on a pregnant woman's belly throughout the course of her pregnancy will prevent the appearance of stretch marks. According to research, cocoa butter has no role in the prevention or control of stretch marks' appearance.
- Myth- Is it possible to shrink your skin pores: No matter how much you scrub or cleanse your skin; it is not possible to shrink your pores. In fact, you cannot close or open pores even if you want to. In order to give your pores a more refined look, use cleaning devices while cleansing your pores.