Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Podiatrists in India. You will find Podiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Podiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amarpal Singh SuriYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, My age is just 26 years and my weight is 128 I am struggling lot in my daily life. I can't reduce weight. I tried all diet and I can't go for walk as I already met with accident so. Fracture in femur. If I walk little I get pain and swelling in leg joints. I am planning to go for sleeve gastrectomy surgery. My family just lower middle class. We can't afford 2 lakh 3 lakh and all. I heard that sleeve gastrectomy surgery is doing in free of cost in aiims Delhi. Can you please give me some suggestions and procedures. Thank you.
I am 45 years old lady, I am a vegan. I often get sudden pain in right leg from hip to ankle .My height is 5.3 & weight is 76 kgs. The pain comes suddenly after work .This problem started 1 month ago .Please suggest some home remedy or Ayurvedic medicine for this problem.
Hello doctor My left side ball down into the under legs and pressure with legs It was painful suggest me treatment.
My right foot and ankle are swollen and painful. I find it difficult to get down and climb up the stairs. When I elevate my feet on 2 pillows, the swelling goes dow. Also my toes are numb and I keep on getting catches on my feet and legs when I am sleeping.
My hand and leg injured in a self bike accident. Please suggest me a ointment or anything to relax from pain.
I am a 40 years old male. I am suffering from a stress at back side of my knee in my right leg. While sitting at ground I feel stress and pain also in vains. And when I get up I cant put full weight at ground by right leg. When I walk at least 10 steps then it is getting normal. While walking there is no problem at all. But sitting time and getting up time it is pain full. Kindly note that when I perform namaaz (prayer) and when I sit first time it is more pain full and stress, but after repeating I mean second third time, the stress is getting less. I have it from past one and half months. Please advice me what to do. Any exercise or what medicines I have to take.
I got hurted on ma right index finger upper joint before 6 months. It made the joint swelling. It hurts and paining while writing. And the pain is increasing day by day.
I am a female 27 year old, I am getting swelling on my legs. My urine analysis report says reaction: acidic and pus cells: 6 - 8/hpf*. I am not having any pain. Swelling reduces when I take rest. Please advice.
Hi doctor. my wife does not conceive after her leoroscopic removal of gall bladder. What may be the reason for that and remedy. Please answer. If she needs any medicines please prescribe. She has irregular period and excess bleeding.
The skin is the largest external organ as well as the largest organ in general in the human body. There are many types of skin diseases that can afflict your body and they may appear anywhere. Ayurveda is a potent weapon which can be used to treat many skin diseases effectively. The natural remedies of Ayurveda are being increasingly adopted throughout the world.
Let's take a look at a few of the skin diseases that can be easily cured by Ayurveda:
- Eczema: One of the most common types of skin diseases, eczema is characterized by the reactions that the skin has. These reactions can manifest themselves in many forms. The most common reaction is swelling of the skin with redness. Other forms may also develop blisters, cracking of the skin, scaling or papules.
- Scaly rashes: Scientifically known as Papulosquamous Eruptions, scaly rashes are usually the result of itching which in itself is a reaction to some internal or external factors. These rashes can be mild to severely painful depending on what had caused them. Some factors behind these may be eczema, reaction to drugs, psoriasis and others.
- Urticaria: These rashes differ from other ones as they persist for a short period of time and usually result in swellings on the skin. These swellings may be very sensitive and itchy. Some common examples of Urticaria are Nettle rashes and hives that may develop due to an external factor such as bug bites.
- Psoriasis: Ayurveda has great treatments for this disease as its incidence within the population is quite high. This is a non-infectious skin condition where inflammation occurs in the affected parts of the skin and reddish scales form on the body. This problem is usually attributed to excessive cells within the body.
- Pruritus or itching: Another very common skin affliction which can be caused by a variety of factors, it can be a reaction to something external or be caused by internal issues that may be developing. Mostly caused by the reaction of external nerve endings they may become very painful if over stimulated.
Ayurveda has many remedies for all of the ailments mentioned above along with many other skin disorders and has gained popularity as it completely natural and devoid of side effects encountered with conventional medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.