Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Podiatrists in India. You will find Podiatrists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Podiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amarpal Singh SuriYour feedback matters!
I am a 65 years old diabetic person having controlled sugar through regular medications. For last one month I have been experiencing swelling in both the legs and pain in the lower leg area normally covered under socks. My doctor has administered 3-days dytor plus and further changed triglucored forte withzoryl-2mg and istamet. Though my swelling in the legs has gone but the pain still remains in the lower leg area which is hardened. Kindly suggest what medications can be taken for the pain and softening the hardened area of lower leg. I am no more using socks for last one month as suggested by the doctor.
My question is a my father kidney patient he is 76 years old and his leg swelling what can I do pls suggests me his very weak.
I am 32 year old male my weight 68 kg height 6.5. I have gallstone. Multiple stones measuring 6 to 8 mm largest 9 mm. I don't have any pain in my stomach or any part of the body due to this stone. But I have been recommended for operation in which gallbladder will be taken out. Is their any other solution so that I can avoid operation.
Sir, I am 64 years, 5'4' 68kg, BP-taking Tab Telmisartan H (40/12.5), No sugar, am suffering from Osteoarthritis, some pain while walking in right knee and little bit swelling, not taking any medicine now a days, your suggestion is requested, knee exercise is in practice, how swelling is cured, Whether hot/ice fomentation will be helpful. THANKS>
I am just 20 and I was suffering from leg join pain since I have kicked the ground when iam playing foot ball, I have met doctor and scaned also but there is nothing and I am suffering with pain?
I have a frequent problem of pain on bone near toes I can not even wear normal sleepers what do I do?
Before 4 month the operation of my mother was done. She was having a stone bladder in her stomach. But still she has a pain. So what she should do in this case?
When I sit on the chair for long time there is swelling in my foot. I also face this problem when I wear slippers and walk for long time.
Hello Dr, I have a right hand side foot swelling due to blood clot underneath, so I could not walk freely what is to be done? the reason for blood clot in the foot due to 2wheeler vehicle fall and vehicle rested on the right foot. No other damages, thank god. Just 2 days happened.
When my wife gets up in the morning she feels swelling in her leg, arm, fingers etc. What can b the reason & what is the treatment.
Hi i Am 47 year old male indian residing in dubai, I have a mild continoius pain on the left side of my abdomen (tummy)(inside) since last one month, I feel it more when bending, I have consulted a doctor and he prescribed me tablets for gastric ulser and acidity, I hav taken these medicines and still the pain exist. My urine is pale yellow in the morning and light yellow later. My total cholestrol is 265, sugar and pressure at normal level. Do this pain have any symptos of kidney desease? I was scanned with enlarged gall bladder which the doctor said it is ok no problem. Please advise me what to do for this pain.
Before 4 years. My left leg is fractured. Foot side. Bones are not adjusted. But operation was failed. Not move properly. Doctor said to me that after few years we will do this operation again. Everyday swelling on foot and it's Very painful life. please consult me.
My left feet's mussels are too weak. When I walk more than 1 km its start paining too much and when I walk up early in the morning it is paining while walking. What should I do?
I am 23 years old. From 2 days the food I ate is not digested and I have severe leg pains. I went to a doctor. She gave a some tablets. I couldn't see any change. Instead my stomach is painful.
Homeopathy can very well dissolve gall stones of small and medium sizes, and relieve the gall bladder and body permanently from the pain, suffering and complications coming from gall stones. One of the benefits of homeopathic treatment for gall stones is that your gall bladder does not need removal, and being an important organ for producing digestive enzymes, it is better to keep it in your body. The other benefit is that you get a side effect-free treatment, which is completely efficient and practical, and costs really low compared to other modes of treatments and surgeries.
But before one goes for a homeopathic treatment, a complete evaluation of the patient’s case history must be done so that the right medicine can be given as per the case, history, severity etc. Here is a quick look at the commonly used homeopathic medicines, which doctors, depending on your case history, may prescribe for your gall stone.
Homeopathic medicines used for treating gall stones
- Calcarea carbonica: If you have a family history of kidney and gall stones, are anxious and slow, overweight with high deposits of triglycerides and cholesterol, then you would be given this medicine.
- Chelidonium: If you get pain in any or both of the two patterns pain originating under your right shoulder blade and pain in the upper right abdomen, which spreads to the back, you will be prescribed this one.
- Lycopodium: This medicine is usually recommended in case you have a family history of stones in kidney and gall bladder, along with other complications like, chronic digestive disorders, high cholesterol, gastric problems, constipation, peptic ulcers, gas and bloating. The patient may usually get biliary colic pains late in the afternoon. He or she may also get irritated easily, and hate contradicting opinions.
- Natrum sulphuricum: The patient may have any or some of the problems like chronic diarrhea, gall stone pain, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, depression, obesity and problem in joints. On top of that the patient may be too sensitive to changes in humidity and weather. In such a case, Natrum sulphuricum is given.
- Nux vomica: If a patient suffers from nausea, colic pains, spasmodic pains, heartburn and acidity, gas and bloating, and takes too much of rich and oily food and drinks, then this medicine is used to treat gall stones for him or her.
As you can see, there is a remedy for all types of patients. Hence in case of small to medium sized gall stones, you can always retain the gall bladder, avoid surgeries, and keep patience with systematic homeopathic treatment from an expert doctor. You will get positive results soon.