Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Podiatrists in India. You will find Podiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Podiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amarpal Singh Suri
Submit a review for Dr. Amarpal Singh SuriYour feedback matters!
Good morning sir, I am suffering from GB (size 13*13 mm.) Can it dissolve/ operations. Any medicine please suggest. Thank you.
Hi, I have swelling in legs from past 10 days I don't have any pain but the swelling made my legs fluffy. Is this thing should I need to take serious? Or can I ignore it?
My dad who's age 47 nw had stones in pancreas of 10mm later by ercp method they have removed the stones but my dad was having severe abdomen n back pains so contacting doctors found its pancreatic cancer n it was in 1st stage n during d surgery process cancer was in stage 2a. They removed bile duct, gallbladder, head of pancreas as far as I know, next which treatment should be given chemo or radiotherapy & I want to know how many days he will survive plss tell me with the experience of patients. I don't want to loose my dad so soon we need him pls!
Eczema is a very common skin condition that can be identified by reddening of skin, feeling of itchiness in the infected area, appearance of scaly and dry patches of skin. This disease is mostly caused due to skin inflammation or irritation. If a person is suffering from chronic eczema, he or she would experience recurrent skin rashes.
The factors that play a role in causing eczema are:
- Genetics is one of the factors that may affect the proper functioning of your skin as a barrier against harmful substances. Therefore, if either one of the parent or both suffers from the condition, it is very likely that their children too will suffer from it.
- Abnormal functioning of your body's immune system can also lead to this skin condition. This is because it's your body's immune system that fights off infections as well as harmful intruders.
- Dry skin brings down your skin's ability to fend off irritants as well as allergy causing substances from entering your skin, resulting in an inflammatory condition.
- The presence of the bacteria called Staphylococcus aureus, which brings about sweat buildup, inflames the skin considerably, leading to this condition.
- Even environmental factors like pollen, cigarette smoke lead to the flaring of eczema.
How can you prevent an eczema outbreak?
It is very common for this skin condition to flare-up from time to time. But you can avoid such outbreaks or reduce their severity by following these very simple ways:
- Sudden changes in temperature can cause the skin condition to break out. So, when the weather is hot, keep yourself cool but during cold weather, use a humidifier to prevent the skin from drying out.
- Keep sweating in check as it can cause an outbreak very easily
- Keep your skin well-moisturized so that it doesn't dry out causing further irritation.
- Avoid the use of harsh detergents and soaps, woolen materials as well as the consumption of foods that may lead to flare-ups.