Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amarjit Singh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Amarjit SinghYour feedback matters!
He has a back pain after his accident on bike. But on xray or show normal so what to do for the pain..
What are the kidney stone? My back side pain ,is it because of kidney stones in the morning my pain too much could you please help me?
I am 25 years female and I have 1 and half yr baby I have too much back pain and every night my hands and legs are paining please give me solution.
Sir I have severe neck and shoulders pain (left) pain till 1 month. I consult orthopaedic doctor he suggested me the medicine Aceclofenac, calcium tablets. I have take it but there was no improvement till now. What can I do please suggest me.
I went to a cycling rally of 25 kms. After that I got right hand arm sore. My hand started ti feel very weak. I couldn't write or work on my laptop. It's been 2 weeks and slowly recovering. Is it normal?
Hello sir/ mam June 2015 me hip ka bone grafting hua tha abhi tak me thik ti pain tha PR sters chadne me abhi do din se portion m pain start ho gya h sir kya koi tention vali h h kya ya ye ise thik hone me tym lgta h.
Hi Sir, I am having pain in my right leg pain starts from back below buttock and also from front side It also pained in my right testes a little before I used banocide forte tablet and acceclowoc Pain is less when I used it but now again it started Now pain is in leg mainly at buttock part and knee sometimes and in foot Some times I am unable to say where pain actually is This pain started after I used to kick start my bike everyday when I am at home it is some what hard Please tell me whether pain is due to problem intestines or due to leg Also suggest remedy for it I am worried a lot please tell me what to do? previously I am also having right hand pain same like this is it a cause.
Hello, I am Dr Rajesh Pal. I am a physiotherapist and I have 17 years of clinical experience. I have been graduated from Utkal University and I have masters degree in Orthopaedics and physiotherapy. Today we are going to talk about very common problem which people are facing because of technology which is Neck pain.
India is a youth population and youth is technologically driven. So, they use more of laptops, spending more time on phones. So, because of the neck postures get affected and the muscles which control the posture of neck are under tremendous stress and gradually they develop some or other kind of problem which result into Neck pain. Today, I am going to give some tips that how to prevent all such problems.
There are different causes of Neck pain:-
- Posture- One has to beware of their posture. If you keep your neck bent for a long time, then the neck muscles are in acute pressure that creates some kind of knots in that muscle which is called trigger point. So, here is my trick to prevent this that whenever you use your phone, keep the phone in eye level in order to keep your neck in neutral position. This will reduce the stress of trapezius muscle.
- The second commonest cause is stress. We should adapt some technologies and modicfication in our lifestyle to take care of the stress. Under stress, these postural muscle remain in tightened state for a long period of time and that eventually leads to these kind of problems. Try to relax yourself. Go with the time and nature and keep yourself happy. One should not worry about what is happening and what should be the best way because nothing best is available in this world. Go with what is happening.
- The third factor which contribute to these kind of problem is Sleep. Nowadays the sleeping schedule has changd because of work. In some MNCs, there is a culture in which people have to work in the night and sleep during the day. The sleeping pattern has changed and it is causing such kind of problems. So, try to maintain good sleep. Fix a time of sleeping. Keep the environment of the room in such a manner to induce better and relaxing sleep.
- The another important factor is diet. The food we eat, plays an important role. Having a packed or preserved food can lead to muscle injury. This kind of food contains some chemicals which induce such problems. Avoid having these packed food and start having home made fresh food which is more healthy.
- The last thing I want ot share is that spending more time on computer is harmful. Gadgets emit radiations which absorb water from our muscles. AS we know that our body is made up of 80% of the water. If the water quantity get reduced then the muscle problems starts developing. So, keep yourself hydrated. Make sure that you drink one glass of water in every 2 hours.
- Do stretching exercises of neck muscles and shoulders.
If you indulge in such habits, you can easily prevent these problems.
If you want to contact me, I am available on Lybrate and book an appointment there for consulting me.
Thank you for watching this video.