Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amarjit Singh Juneja
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amarjit Singh JunejaYour feedback matters!
I want to avoid masturbations. I want to concentrate on my studies. What are the merits or demerits of masturbations. How to stop it. How it affects me?
I am 32 years old. I want to increase the size of my penis. Please suggest me. Do I need any medicine or exercise or any machine available in market ? Regards Satya.
I have (fungal) ring shape scar under my arm from last 2 weeks. This thing make more itching. So what should I do?
Sir I have a sugar checkup in which result of blood sugar (f) is 220 and blood sugar (pp) is 296 and hemoglobin is 10.60. So please suggest me the diet plan to maintain this. How can I increase my hemoglobin.
I have used pep medicine after a exposure .I used the Medicine for 28 days. After completing the Medication I have tested for DNA PCR test which was negative is it enough to say there is no HIV?
Hi. Dr. Mai last six month se family plan kar rahi hun. Plan karne se pehle mere periods ekdam regular they. Jab se plan karna shuru kiya hai tabse periods 5 se 6 days late hote hai. Is baat bahut pain bhi hai. Periods khatan ho gaye hai. Par ab bhi low stomach aur back pain hau. Mai ovacet bhi le rahi hun. Pregnency k liye kya karun.
The incidences of kidney ailments, be it an acute renal failure, chronic kidney disease or end-stage renal disease (a severe kidney disorder that can trigger fatal consequences) are on a rise like never before. It is a wrong notion that only medicines can safeguard your kidneys from a diseased condition. Some simple tips and lifestyle modifications which, if practiced diligently, can go a long way to maintain the kidney health, keeping various kidney problems at bay.
- Regular health check-ups: It is a well-known fact that medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension or hypercholesterolemia often plays a catalytic role interfering with the proper functioning of the kidneys. Thus, individuals with any of the mentioned ailments should be extra careful about their health and carry out the necessary precautionary measures to keep the diseased condition under control. In fact, every person (healthy or not) should go for regular health checkups and screenings. When it comes to your health, it is better to be safe than to regret lifelong.
- Keep the body hydrated: In addition to a myriad of health benefits, drinking water throughout the day (preferably 8-10 glasses of water daily) contributes notably to shield the kidneys from damages. A well-hydrated body also enhances the filtering capacity of the kidneys to a notable extent.
- Quit smoking immediately: The deleterious consequences of smoking are known to all and sundry. Prolonged and uncontrolled smoking often leads to the hardening of the arteries which, in turn, plays a contributing role resulting in Nephrosclerosis. Quit smoking before it affects your health and kidneys beyond repair and treatment.
- Choose your diet wisely: When it comes to kidney health, some foods, especially those rich in phosphorus, sodium, dairy products and meat (source of animal protein), coffee and other caffeinated drinks, synthetic and artificial sweeteners (particularly Aspartame, Saccharine), to name a few, can affect the kidneys with inimical consequences. Instead, opt for the foods such as spices (onion, garlic), fruits (apples, peaches, watermelon, grapefruit, cranberries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries), cruciferous vegetables (cauliflower, cabbage), olive oil, probiotics which are all known to boost the kidney health.
- Maintain your body weight: Various research suggests that obesity, especially morbid or severely obese people stand a higher risk of suffering from kidney disorders. Thus, one should make efforts to stay fit and keep their body weight within a healthy range. Avoid being a couch potato. Regular exercise and physical activities can work wonders to control the body weight.
- Stress and anxiety, a nemesis: Severe stress, left unattended for long, can give rise to many physical and mental complications including hypertension and kidney problems. Thus, effective measures should be implemented to reduce or manage stress. While meditation and yoga are known to have a soothing and refreshing effect on the mind and the body, following a healthy sleep cycle (sleep early and wake up early in the morning with at least 6-8 hours of daily sleep) can also help to lower the stress to a great extent.