Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amarjeet KaurYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my boyfriend last month. My periods date was over. Still no response. I feels like something, headache,itching in vaginal area. No precautions I had taken. I can not understand why is it happening? Please tell me what to do?
My mother is getting involved in external affairs after marriage at the age of 40 years. I saw her watching porn and she is also active on dating websites. She is meeting various people opposite gender. She also has a physical relationship with a person who is around 35 years. She also attempted suicide for two times in the past. Please tell me whether it is any psychological disorder or any other issue. Please help me.
I am at age of 47, may be in menopause stage. How to stop bleeding totally to attend some functions. Means how to plan to postponeBecause now am getting irregular periods. Give some suggestions...
I got lumps on my vaginal lips. They are paining. I had early cellulitis diagnosed 3 weeks back and took medication - augmentin 625, clindamycin 600, Dolo 650. I still have some reddish blisters on my legs. My feet are still aching. What medicine should I use now?
6 weeks 2 days pregnant with triplets by undergoing iui. Now Dr. suggested to abort one baby. As of now all 3 are healthy. Could you pls lrt me know what is the procedure of selective reduction from triplets to twins? How much it costs in bangalore? Wil it effect my other 2 babies? Will it give any infection? Pls help.
M having body pain specially on hands n legs n cervical bone pains. I used to take pain killer n it goes.. But I wanna know wt could be the diagnosis. As I was born on seven month. N my mom says it's bcz of it my bones are not strong. N since one month M having white colour discharge from vagina.. Is it bcz of my bones. Kindly suggest me something. Wt should I do.
अगर आप अपने बेडरूम में उदासी का सामना कर रहे है तो संभावना है की आप पति -पत्नी अपने यौन स्वास्थ के लिए पर्यात ध्यान नहीं दे पा रहे है तो झल्लाहट में मत आएये आप अपने यौन जीवन की बुझती हुई लापता चिंगारी को फिर से जगाकर पहले के जूनून की तरह हर रात का भरपूर आनंद ले कर अपने वैवाहीक जीवन को पुनः खुशहाल बना सकते है लेकिन उसके लिए आपको कुछ मेहनत करनी होगी सेक्स पावर बढाने के कुछ कारगर उपाय इन्हें आजमाकर आप बिना रूकावट वैवाहीक जीवन का भरपूर आनंद ले सकते है: पोस्ट बाय कृष्ण कुमार डाबर
(1) पेट हमेशा साफ़ रहे अगर पेट साफ़ नहीं है तो सेक्स क्षमता में कमी आ सकती है
(2) रात में सोने से पहिले खजूर और कुनकुना दूध पिए इससे पेट तो साफ़ होगा ही साथ ही सेक्स क्षमता भी असाधारण रूप से बढ़ जाएगी।
(3) शायद बहुत कम लोग जानते होगे की तरबूज का बीज #देसी_वियग्रा का काम करता है, अरबी लोग इतने गरम क्यों होते है क्योकि वो लोग रोजाना #तरबूज का बीज खाते है अरबी भाषा में इसे मगज कहते है
(4) एक अत्यंत सहज आयुर्वेदिक औषधी जो घर पर हर मौसम में उपलब्ध रहती है लहसुन की 5-6 कलिया देसी घी में फ्राई कर के रोजाना खाए 15 से 20 में इसका परिणाम आपको चौकाने वाला मिलेगा लेकिन इसका सेवन ठंडी के सीजन में ही करना चाहिये क्योकि लहसुन की तासीर गरम होती है अगर आप रोजाना लहसुन का सेवन करते है तो बिमारियाँ आपके पास आने से डरेगी साथ ही लहसुन ब्लड प्रेसर में भी फायेदेमंद है तो देरी किस बात की आज से ही लहसुन का सेवन शुरु कर दे।
इसके अलावा आयुर्वेदिक औषधियों के रूप में आप #शुक्रवल्लभ_रस
तीनों की एक-एक गोली
सुबह शाम गुनगुने दूध के साथ 1 से 2 महीनों तक सेवन करें इससे भी पर्याप्त लाभ होना संभव हो सकता है
यह तीनों आयुर्वेदिक स्टोर से इसी नाम से ली जा सकती है और इन्हें 1 से 2 महीने तक बिना किसी वैद्यकीय सलाह के भी लिया जा सकता है
अगर आपको शुगर के कारण कमजोरी का अनुभव होता हो और आप अपने आपको अशक्त महसूस करते हैं
तीनों की एक-एक गोली सुबह शाम क्रीम निकले हुए दूध के साथ सुबह शाम सेवन करें यह भी आयुर्वेदिक स्टोर से इन्ही नामो से मिल जाती है यह भी कम से कम 2 महीने सेवन करें
Plz tell me im worried about my periods I should have got 19 march its almost going to be one month late. Im not sexually active. Im taking m. E.N.S.O.O.N tablet for delayed periods how many days I should wait to get periods. Even I completed 6 tablets of it. Again after 2 days im taking m. E. N. S. O. O. N. please tell me wat b reason and is it ok to miss periods like dis. Almost 20 days delayed.
Marriage at the age of 38. Eight months passed not able to conceive. AMH levels fluctuating.in march 16 it was 6.8,june 16 it was 3.2 and now in aug 16 it is 7.2.what it shows? TSH is 3.0 prolactin 11 estradiol 60.
I am 24 years old and had last period on dated 27.09. 15 and had unprotected sex after then I had pill after 5 hrs on same day please reply is there any chances of pregnancy but today 28.10. 15 and still period had not came pls confirm when it will arrive.
Doctor, I had an unprotected sex with my husband, so I took unwanted 72, within a week my periods came. Which was before due date. It came on 18 the april, and now its 28th. Its 11th day of my period. It happen first time with me. Please suggest me right way. Thanks.
Hi, I have to ask a personal question. I am a married man and I have sex with my wife many times without condom but my penis upper skin is not broken yet. Can you suggest me how will it break. So my penis inner part comes out of the penis outer skin. And will this affect in pregnancy. Please revert as soon as possible. Thanks.
Ovarian cysts is a common problem that affects women in their childbearing years. These cysts develop inside the ovaries at the time of ovulation.
These cysts are of four main types:
In most cases, ovarian cysts resolve themselves, but in some cases they can cause pain and grow.
Ayurveda is a holistic form of alternate medication that can be quite effective when it comes to treating ovarian cysts. This form of medication has negligible side effects and hence, can be prescribed to women of all ages. Apart from medication, Ayurveda also involves changes in lifestyle and diet. Ayurvedic herbs help balance the hormones in a woman’s body and thereby improve the overall functioning of the ovaries as well.
Some of the Ayurvedic herbs used in the treatment of ovarian cysts are as follows:
Guggul: This herb has the potential to revitalise cells and can rejuvenate a person. Guggul or commiphora mukul also has purifying properties that helps regulate lipid production and increase iron levels in a person’s blood. It also helps in weight loss and increases metabolism.
Shilajit: The Ayurvedic herb asphaltum or shilajit improves stamina and the ability to deal with physical and mental stress. It is also known to increase sexual desire and enhance libido for both men and women.
Amalaki: Amalaki or emblica officinalis is best known for its ability to rejuvenate cells and rid the body of free radicals. It also helps boost immunity, aids in the development of healthy skin and slows down the aging process. Amalaki helps with digestion and boosts metabolism along with maintaining the proper functioning of the liver.
Aloe: Aloe is the most common Ayurvedic product used for skin care and anti-ageing products. Apart from skincare and hair care, aloe also helps relieve hypertension and has well known antioxidant properties. Additionally, it helps deal with high blood pressure and respiratory problems.
Vitamins and minerals: Some vitamins and minerals boost immunity and have the ability to destroy abnormal cells such as cysts. Zinc helps prevent ovarian cysts, helps the body get rid of free radicals and aids in normal cell growth. Vitamin B complex helps in converting excessive estrogen into less weaker forms and hence balances hormone levels. Antioxidants like vitamin A and E protect the cells against damage and abnormal changes in the cell growth. Vitamin C also helps boost immunity and gives the body the ability to fight illnesses and infections. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
My aunt is about 48 years old. She is now going through a heavy periods bleeding. She had a small surgery once. But again the problem arrived. Many tests like USG and HCG BETA, TUMOR MARKER tests have been done. Overall no tumor seen but it says bulky uterus and walls are very much thick. Please help as fast as possible.
married for 3 years. No symptoms of pregnancy like nausea, breast pain etc. Missed periods by 7 days. After 5 days of missed periods, feeling legs, back pain and stomach pain only nights. Getting pimples on face. Almost my vagina is dry from missed period but if I check only little amount of white appears. In d last month I used folic acid tablets. Is this normal or something care should b taken.
How to do safe sex with your partner as you do not know about she might have any infectious disease. Can we do kissing, sucking, vaginal sex without any fear? So how to do?
I am 30 years old. My problem is since from 4 year s my menstrual cycle is not normal and married for 7 years n I don't have kids. Anxious to become mother. My gynecologist did all tests like pelvic scan, hsg, hormonal test. All r normal. If I take tablets my periods happens if not sometimes my periods won't happens for 2 to 3 months. I was on siphene 50 mg and medroxyprogestrone. Please help. Thanks.
Exercising regularly has many benefits for the body and many times these benefits can be life changing. It has been proved that doing exercise sets the foundations for a happy sex life as well. While exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
Here is how exercising routinely can improve the relationship in bed and make a huge difference:
- Blood Circulation: Blood flow and the exciting sensation is very important prior to and during sex. When a person exercises regularly then there is an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act.
- Release of Endorphins: Having a clear mindset while having sex is very important. This is more important for women as they tend to over-ride things, thus working best when they have a clear mind and are able to concentrate only on the sexual act. When orgasm is achieved then endorphins are released which is basically a mood elevating chemical. It makes a person feel good and gives relaxed feeling of the mind and body along with euphoria. Endorphins are usually released during exercise, sports and sex. Along with the endorphins putting stress at bay and lifting the mood it also give a clear mind for the sexual activity.
- Longer and Stronger Orgasms: On average orgasm in men and women lasts for 10 and 20 seconds, respectively. With exercise one can easily extent this time, pleasure and strength of the orgasm. On contraction of the pelvic floor muscles an orgasm is achieved. When these muscles are kept strong then a longer orgasm is achieved. Sacrum is the area which supports the pelvis and spine; when it is exercised with glutes then it helps in strengthening the muscles. Also, kegels, squats, and pelvic thrusts are some of the exercises which can be done.
- Increases Self-confidence: A sexiest trait is that someone can show is that they feel good and confident about the way they look. Studies prove that people who exercise regularly and have good fitness levels display good confidence in their sexual acts and desirability.
- Exercises the Brain: It is said that a great sex usually starts in the mind and the brain is a mighty sex organ. Thus it is of utmost importance that the brain must be fed with nurturing information, so that it becomes stronger. Research backs that by simply changing the way we think can change the brain to react to situations.