Lybrate.com has top trusted Pathologists from across India. You will find Pathologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Amarjeet HandaYour feedback matters!
He is suffering in high fever since 3 days ago. Also he has pain all over his body. What should we shall do?
I am 21 years old male and I have a problem of inhaling from last 2 months and whole body ache also.
Pain is there for a Reason. Pain is the way our bodies speak to us.
Its a constant reminder of a malfunction happening inside of us.
Pain is good. Its that reflex withdrawal from something too hot.
Its that Spasm that restricts your movement when you don’t,
Its a Protective Mechanism to ensure better lives,
Its the exaggeration of every sensation you feel,
Letting you know that its too much.
Ya that’s pain and its good.
Pain is a signal for us, Humans to stop.
Once feared to be highly contagious and fatal, leprosy is today a disease that can be treated and even cured. Leprosy or Hansen’s disease is a bacterial infection caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium leprae and affects the peripheral nervous system and skin. Leprosy has been categorized into two types – tuberculoid and lepromatous – with the latter being more severe. Both these categories have been further subdivided into more categories. Skin lesions are the most prominent symptom of leprosy. If left untreated, leprosy can cause permanent damage to the skin, nervous system, limbs and eyes.
An early diagnosis of this disease makes treatment easier. Apart from antibiotics, homeopathic medicines are also effective when it comes to treating leprosy. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses not only the symptoms of the disease, but also the root cause of the infection. One of the biggest advantages of homeopathy is that it has negligible side effects. When it comes to leprosy, homeopathy can be used to reduce inflammation and pain, drain sores and promote suppuration. It can also strengthen the immune system to prevent recurrent sores and boils. Some of the homeopathic remedies that may be helpful are:
Sulphur: If the patient has a tendency to suffer from eruptions, curvature of the spine, wrinkled and flabby skin and has a voracious appetite triggered by diseased glands, sulphur is effective. The symptoms may also be aggravated by washing and the affected area may itch more on scratching. There is a tendency for the folds of the skin to be sore.
Graphites: If the patient has swollen lymph glands, mesenteric glands and prominent skin sores, this medicine is useful. It also treats moist eruptions that bleed or ooze tenacious discharge before turning into scabs on the scalp, face, joints and in the folds of the skin. The patient may experience an absence of sweat and hair fall.
Calcarea Carbonica and Silicea: The combination of these two medicines help in treating a patient who suffers from a swollen abdomen and has open fontanelles. Excessive sweating is another symptom treated by Calcarea carbonica and Silicea.
Rhus Toxicodendron: This is prescribed in cases where the patient has reddish skin that is covered with vesicles and suffers from intense itchiness.
Cantharis: It is used when the patient has large blisters on the skin accompanied by intense burning. The blisters may look like typical burn blisters.
Croton Tiglium: It is used to treat small blisters that itch terribly and form pustules that dry into yellowish scabs.
Although homeopathy is considered safe and free from side effects, it should not be used to self-medicate.
I am 25 years old not well and not sleep since 2 days my body is paining & vomiting what to do please help me.
I m 27 years old before marriage I was going to work distance was 1 hour from home and after marriage we shifted to some other place and now distance is 2hrs to work I got just married 1 month back now my daily head and full body pain alot why its happening pls help me out.
I am 36 years male. I am suffering from body pains since 4 months. Especially night time and morning wake up time. I am diabetes and hypertension patient. Both are in normal. I visited ortho. General physician. Rheumatologist. No body clear my problem. All test normal. Cbc. Lft. Renal function. Ldh. Cpk. Ana. R factor. Crp. All normal. My cardiology also clear. Pulmonology also clear. Pls advise me.
I am 23yrs old. Before 5 months baby born for me. After my delivery, my whole body is paining. Please help me.
I am suffering from cold and headache since last two days. My whole body is paining! What should I do now?
I have pain in my body any where any time some time it normally but some time much pain tell me what I am do.
Dear Sir, I have some throat infection. It is pain like cut external body. It doesn't hurt at time of speaking but very highly time of eating. What to do?
I am 20 years old. I have body pains from last 2 days. I used medicine but pain became more. So what precautions I should take?
I am 22 year old male. I have pain in my feet. Its happening from 2 months when I started running. I used pain killers and move sprays but I can't get rid of it. Please show me the right way. I shall be highly obliged to you. Thank you.
I am a 17 years old boy and I am preparing for nda so I use to run for 1 km daily and after 100m my legs starts pain so what should I do to reduce legs pain.
I am walking 50 km per day in Rajasthan without shoes or slippers and having lot of pain I am unable to walk I am on way to walk for 610 km kindly help me with remedy.
Lower abdomen pain can originate from a range of medical issues. In some cases, the pain disappears just like the way it came, in some cases, it takes longer medical treatment to cure the pain. Once the origin and the root cause of the pain are diagnosed, there are plenty of medical options to cure the pain. In this piece, we will briefly touch upon the causes of lower abdomen pain:
- Appendicitis: This is one of the most common causes of lower abdomen pain. It typically originates from the right side of the stomach and soon diverges into the other side as well. The pain can become unbearable in a matter of hours.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection that is caused in the reproductive system of a woman. This is often characterized by vaginal discharge, fever, weakness, intercourse related pain and pain in the lower abdomen.
- Miscarriage: In case there is a loss of fetus on or before the twentieth week, the mishap is termed as miscarriage. It results in acute pain in the lower abdomen pain, vaginal bleeding, back pain, fluid expulsion from the vagina etc.
- Fibroids: This is a growth in the uterus that is often non-cancerous and is commonly characterized by symptoms such as heavy periods, constipation, pain in the legs and back area, pain in the lower abdomen area, frequent urination etc.
- Cancer: A cancerous growth in the lower abdomen area can lead to very sharp pain in the back and surrounding area. The pain is dull in nature and slowly spreads to other areas in a short interval of time.
- Cholecystitis: This is a disorder that results in swelling of the gallbladder area. It results in a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area. A doctor needs to be immediately consulted if a person is suffering from this disease.
- Intestinal obstruction: When the lower bowl gets blocked due to the contents of the lower intestine, a person can feel a sharp pain in the lower abdomen area.
- Salpingitis: When a woman faces stiff pain in the lower abdomen area due to an inflammation of the fallopian tube, Salpingitis is the culprit behind it. This is a sexual disease and needs a doctor’s consultation to get rid of it.
- PMS: A woman can face throbbing pain in the lower abdomen area during her monthly periods. Other symptoms include cramps, weakness, fatigue etc.
- Endometriosis: When there is an extension of the uterus tissue just outside the wall of the uterus, it leads to symptoms such as lower abdomen pain, cramps etc.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome: This is a disorder of the hormone and can lead to symptoms such as heavy periods, a growth of facial hair accompanied with sharp pain the lower abdomen area.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!