Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amanullah KhanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from gall bladder stone 2.5 mm, I do not want to do any surgery or operation, without surgery its possible to remove gall bladder stone?
I have lost cartilage (decoration) in left leg knee" Chondromalacia" maybe. Its due to my flat feet an doc said.
Hi my name is sanjay. From past one day I am suffering from headache and the pain is back side of the head. I use to get like this very rarely and when this happens I can not concentrate on anything. Please answer me.
I have oily skin face. By eating sugar and ghee content foods causes pimples on my face. Pimples contains white fluid. After someday pimple will break and makes red spit on faces. What should I take naturally to clear the red spots on my face.
actually I am studying for competitive exam I was very much interested in that before 6 months but now all my seriousness has gone I am going to have my exam after 1 month and I am just getting attracted towards porn please say me some thing how to get focus on study and how to leave this porn films.
I don't have facial beard what is the reason for it and what I should do to grow my facial hair. I have little hair below the chin and near the ears but not on the cheeks. please suggest any help to grow my facial hair.
What is reason of headache mostly in sunlight & eye problem mostly in pollution area bike & rush please tell me solution.
My mom is of 37 she sometime suddenly suffers a saviour backpain so I am in needvofvany prescription.
I am getting too muh pimples, I live in surat but came to ahemdavad for visit so is tjis due to high temperature because it started after reaching ahemdavad.
Premature labor is also known as preterm labor. This is the term given when the body gets ready for an early delivery in the pregnancy. Labor is considered to be premature if it starts almost three weeks prior to the due date. Premature labor usually leads to early birth, but now this can be delayed with medical help. It is better that the baby grows inside you because there are fewer chances of problems after birth.
Risk of Preterm Labor:
Some of the things, which can increase the risk of a preterm labor are:
- Being underweight or overweight before pregnancy
- Poor prenatal care
- Use of alcohol and drugs during pregnancy
- Health conditions, such as preeclampsia, infections, diabetes, high blood pressure and clotting disorders
- Pregnant with a bay with birth defects
- Getting pregnant through vitro fertilization
- Pregnant with multiples like twins and triplets
- Becoming pregnant soon after having a baby
Symptoms of preterm labor:
Warning signs should be heeded to stop the stop premature labor, as acting quickly can help. Consult your doctor or midwife immediately in case you have the following:
- Backache, especially in the lower back. Back ache can be a constant feature or might keep coming in intervals, but does not change with a change in position.
- Contractions that take place in each 10 minutes.
- A leaking feeling in the vagina or fluid leakage from the vagina.
- Cramps in the lower abdomen very similar to menstrual cramps. These usually give a feeling of gas pains and come with a diarrhea.
- Symptoms of flu like vomiting, nausea and diarrhea. Must to see a doctor if the liquids cannot be tolerated for more than 8 hours.
- The pressure in the vagina or pelvis increases.
- Vaginal discharge increases.
- There might be light bleeding from the vagina.
Ways to check for contractions:
To spot and early labor one must be sure to check for the contractions. Contractions can be checked by the following:
- When the fingertips are placed on the abdomen and the uterus feels too soft or tight then these are contractions.
- Contractions if felt, should be timed and the starting time of these should be noted.
- Contractions should be stopped by changing the position and drinking some water or by walking around.
- Doctor or midwife should be contacted if the contractions occur every 10 minutes and the symptoms worsen.
- Sometime women might experience false labor also known as Braxton Hicks contractions. These are not so strong, are erratic and stop on moving around.