Lybrate.com has top trusted Ophthalmologists from across India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
I have two deep lines under both my eyes. I am just 25 it makes me look tired as if I have been crying all night. Also when I wake up my eyes are puffy. I drink proper water do not even touch coffee do not smoke or drink. I eat healthy only fruits and salads. I am also suffering from hair loss on crown and top of head. I am ageing at such a young age. Can you please tell me what might be the problem.
Iam 17 year old and I have problem respect with eye. Continuously water coming from my eyes. So give me suggestion.
How to get rid off from specs Recently diagnosed eye test Left eye -0.25 Right eye -0.50 If I regularly wear specs can it be cured within 2-3 month How much time it will take to cure?
I have red eyes for 7 days. What should I do. please tell me simple solution for healthy eyes. Thanks.
A old man gave a drug to my wife on the name of some type of medicine. After taking this, she is behaving like mental patient. She is talking with herself & heavy headache is going on. She is feeling like burning fire in her stomach & eyes. Please suggest me some medicine in order to get rid of this.
Hello, I am 21 years old student and want a job in Delhi police. My eye sight is left-0.75 and right-0.25. I don't wanna wear glasses. Any medicine or treatment or therapy which can make my eyes normal.
I am working in kitchen so the bowl of hot vegetable soop is drop with my hand and soop is coming in my eyes.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.