Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amandeep Singh Arora
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amandeep Singh AroraYour feedback matters!
My younger brother, who is 23 year old, he done braces on teeth 3year ago. His teeth went inside but not satisfactorily, dentist told him "your structure is out, u have to do a operation for that" that time financial condition was not well. In few years he will plan to get marry. So I want him to look normal as now his outside teeth will not effect his future or marriage proposal. Please suggest how it can b treated and how much approx cost of it?
Having mouth ulcer from past a week had taken b complex tablet also used candid gel too But have severe pain. Can I get any suggestions please.
Had undergone apicoectomy on 2 front tooth but still one of the tooth is getting infected and now my dentist told me that he has to remove the tooth and use a bridge to replace the removed tooth. I am scared to get my missing tooth replaced by bridge. Is that a good choice. Why can not I go through implantation ?which is better choice. Also my dentist told me that implantation doesn't work in my case as my bone is infected and could not support ?can anyone help?
Please sir, give the right suggestion that I brush my teeth daily in two times but my mouth was smell and my teeth look like a yellowness. I have to use desi nuskhe.
I am 25 years old and my teeth shade is yellow. I tried many ways to whiten it but in vain. Is there any way to whiten it.
Sir is it true that junk food really causes ulcers iam really annoyed of these recurring ulcers. They really take my life from me. I can't eat anything without causing pain to myself. Is there any home made treatment I can indulge into.
My son is 16 months old and he is on his teething the molars and having loose motion twice in a day is that normal and he refuses to eat anything what shall I do in this condition?
I have GUm problem since childhood suggest. E some remedy so that I can have a proper plan to eat as desired and in my ways lzzz suggest sme remedy for me lzz do insta help m is not able.
A dental implant is a titanium post which mimics the root of the tooth and it’s surgically positioned into your jawbone beneath the gum line. After the implant is positioned, your dentist mounts replacement teeth or a bridge to replace a tooth or teeth that have fallen off, into that area.
Implants are a very useful new way to replace teeth that have been lost due to ageing, gum disease or trauma.
The options which were earlier available to replace missing teeth were an ordinary bridge which was attached to teeth on either side of the space left by the missing tooth.
- A big advantage of implants is that no adjacent teeth need to be chipped or ground down to hold your new replacement tooth or teeth in place.
- Dental implants allow you to speak without the worry that teeth might slip. It gives you improved speech.
- An implant also is better for maintaining dental health as it does not have to be anchored to other teeth, like bridges.
- Dental implants function like your own teeth, allowing you to eat your favorite foods with confidence and without pain.
- Implants also don’t come loose as dentures can.
Because implants fuse to the jawbone, they provide stable support for artificial teeth. This means dentures and bridges mounted to implants don’t slip or shift in your mouth. This helps you eat and speak normally.
This secure fit also makes the dentures and bridges mounted over implants feel more natural than bridges or dentures.
Some people can’t get ordinary bridges and dentures because of sore spots, poor ridges or gagging and for them, implants are a heaven send.
Should you get implants?
You can only get implants if you must have healthy gums and adequate bone to support the implant. If your bone is too thin or soft you may have to get a bone graft first.
You should also be committed to keeping your implants healthy. For this, you should be committed to meticulous oral hygiene and regular dental visits as these will ensure the long-term success of your dental implants.
Two types of implants are considered safe by the American Dental Association. They are:
- Endosteal implants —These are surgically implanted directly into your jawbone. This is followed by a second surgery to connect a post to the original implant after the surrounding gum tissue has healed. And finally, an artificial tooth or teeth is attached to the post. This can be done individually or grouped on a bridge or denture.
- Subperiosteal implants — These consist of a metal frame that is fitted onto your jawbone. After the gums heal, the frame automatically becomes fixed to the jawbone. After these artificial teeth are mounted onto the posts, which are attached to the frame, and left to protrude through the gums just like with endosteal implants.
- Implants are very natural but they are expensive than other dentures or bridges, the other methods of teeth replacement. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
My child is 9 yers old and he has cavity in his teeth when he is 3 years old. Ihave seen a no. Of doctors in ranchi (jharkhand)some doctors say me to remove the teeth and some say the cavity teeth will broke don' t tension about it can u suggest me what to do now?
Hi Doctor. I am a smoker & from past few days I am getting blood while brushing my teeth. I have never faced such kind of issue before as well as my lower jaws front 4 teeth facing sensitivity issue. Can you pls tell me how to maintain my oral hygiene & pls help me to get rid of these problems as I am not able to take too cold as well as too hot stuff.
After having my food I feel my mouth getting saliva and dry and I feel so thirst and drink more water and also have frequent urination. What is the reason? please help me for that
I took the braces treatment 4 years ago. Now I am having gaps in my teeth majorly between molar n premolar. Should I go for braces again to fill the gaps? Pls suggest me any other treatment?
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.