Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Aman SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 37 years old I am suffering with pain at back bone ending in-between bums please give me good suggestion thank you.
I have low back pain for last 6 days or so. The pain concentrated on the l. S. Region, slightly over right sided s. I. Joint. There is no radiation through lower limbs or adjacent areas. Pain aggravates while bending forward. I tried with exercises and swd. But, not so much improvement seen. Please. Guide me.
I have pain in both my shoulder. It has developed on my right hand first 2 years back and on left six months after. I consulted a shoulder specialist and there was not much of an improvement. Six months back another orthopedic doctor checked my vitamin D levels and said it lower than the deficiency level of 50. Mine is only 30. Currently taking vitamin D 60k. Till last month I was taking 1 every week along with a calcium and vitamin supplements. Now it is once a month. Still there is not much of a relief. Please advise.
I am a 34 year old male. I am having back pain for long tim and now I feel leg pain while walking. It is very difficult to walk. I feel more pain in lower back area. What should I do?
My knee joint gap has reduced considerably. My both knees pain. In 2011 i use to play badminton on cemented courts for long as a result both the knee swell up. On exam it turned out that it was due to sinovial fluid discharge. I was advised rest and glucosamine. After sometime i started yoga and now swelling has totally gone however i have trouble walking, climbing stairs, i can not play any game at all. Are there any knee joint rejuvenation therapy, i am fond of jogging and playing games. Can i use any kind of knee support and play badminton.
I'm 27 years old female and have backache after Cesarean (1 years left). I have use pain relief ailment and spray daily but haven't got any relief. What should I do?
I am 43 years old and have burning sensation in my foot and buttock and also having back pain sitting and standing for long time is inconvenient for me please advise.
I am a 39 year old male suffering from pain over the left middle portion of my back (alongside of the middle portion of left side ribs) for the last two and a half years. I had undergone ayurvadic treatment, physiotherapy, home medication etc. But no core seen. My scan report had no abnormalities (scanning done before two years) please advise me with the right kind of treatment.
I am 26 years old for past five days I got thigh pain in my both legs side left and right when I was stretching my legs it's so difficult and getting pain I am feeling uncomfortable to sit also at the time of getting pain heavy due to what reason it's causes and treatment for this.
I have lower back pain for one year. Doctor says operation. Can it be cured with medicines or without operation. MRI report is attached. Please help.
Hi doctor, while *Pandiculation" 5 month back I got a strange type of pain in my back left head inside it accompanied by a crack sound like we twisted fingers. Since then I always have my left side of head pain from inside and my left eyes too. Please suggest me worried. Thanks.
I have a problem of constipation since my childhood n cause of it there is back pain n eye problem also so pls tell a best treat for dis.
I need a diet chart to maintain my weight and simple exercises for my knees becoz I have patella dislocation problem in both knees.
I want to check my full body I have some problems like osteoporosis, lack of calcium, my frequency of loo is 3 times a minimum, even I have to go to pee many times is it because of lack of calcium? what type of medical check up should I undergo? my age is 27 but i'm feeling like 50 years old I have been taking cal mag d (away) n daily supplement from away sine 5 month s but im not recovering please suggest me some good medicines I want to work out but I can't.
I am from mumbai I have back pain during working hour or home as well so please suggest how reduce my back bone pain.
My right heel has acute pain since three months .please advicecsome medicine .Also the skin of right heel is peeling off /coming off .Have applied lotril-BG for one week .But the peeling continues. So please suggest medication s or any topical applications.
Hi, my mother is 65 yrs old from last one year she is suffering from knee pain her knee bone is increase little bit due to which she was unable to walk, sit properly so please give me some advice what to do ?
Frozen shoulder is a condition where the patient encounters continuous shoulder stiffness and pain. It could last for several weeks. Inflammation around the shoulder increases the inability to move or stretch properly. This happens when somebody is recovering from an injury. Frozen shoulder can also occur when somebody is wearing a sling or a cast. It also occurs if someone is recovering from surgery or experiencing joint pain. It may also be experienced as a symptom of thyroid, joint disorders or diabetes.
Some of the causes and risk factors for creating a frozen shoulder are as follows:
- If you are 40 years or older, your chances of a frozen shoulder are higher than others
- Recovering from a damage or surgery
- Hormonal imbalance
- Ladies are more prone to a frozen shoulder
- Cervical disc infection that influences the nerves around the shoulder
- Not moving your arm because of other pain or wounds
- Having a previous medical condition like diabetes or other heart diseases
- Open-heart surgery or spinal surgeries
- Poor diet and unhealthy lifestyle
The most widely recognized symptoms of a frozen shoulder include:
- Stiffness around the shoulder usually happens in one shoulder at a time (not both) and will probably return in the same shoulder. Muscle, joint and bone agony in and around the shoulders or arms may be experienced.
- Restricted scope of movement
- Having difficulty moving and using the shoulders or arms ordinarily, (for example, experiencing difficulty in getting dressed, driving, holding objects before you, and gestures.)
- Stretch the shoulder: Before beginning shoulder exercises for a frozen shoulder, try to warm up your shoulder by doing a few warm up exercises. This will improve the blood supply in the affected area and avoid future injuries by making your body more comfortable with the motion. The best approach is to extend and warm up the shoulder by applying heat for 10 to 15 minutes, scrubbing down or showering with Epsom salt.
- Non-intrusive treatment: While these activities mentioned above can be easily performed at home, if pain continues and makes it difficult to move around or work ordinarily, see a physiotherapist who can appoint particular activities and can enhance your scope of movement, flexibility and strength.
- Acupuncture: Acupuncture is considered one of the best treatment choices for any joint and nerve related problem. The treatment is based on focusing on the trigger points of the pain and putting pressure on them via needles. The treatment is not painful and is known to produce good results in the long run.
- Dietary supplements: Various supplements can be taken with the recommendation of a doctor, in order to improve recovery. Alfalfa (horse feed) and turmeric are two of the most regularly recommended elements that relieve swelling and repair the tissue in the shoulder. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.