Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aman SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have heavy hairfall and when I wash my hair the hairfall is so severe that I sometimes fear going bald. Im only 17 years old .i have tried all kinds of supplements and shampoos but nothing works. My hair are not coloured. I hardly have dandruff but my hair are very dry and get tangled easily and whenever I use comb on my hair 100 strands fall out in all atleat 500-600 hair strands fall in one day. Please help me I am very depressed about it.
Sir/Mam, I am facing some basic problem as like itching in body at every time. So, I request to you that kindly assist me in a proper way.
Dear sir my hairs are regularly falls because I use hard water in bathing since two years because due to shortage of pure water, I also visit many doctors for thisvproblem. They provide two or three month courses and also gives medicines but there is no effect on my hairs. Please advice me as soon as possible.
I am currently suffering from Hamerroids. It's itchy and from today minor blood stains observed. Please help. I'm Diabetes 2 patient.
I have 2 to 3 long hairs (around 1 inch length) around the black areas of my breasts. Is this normal? Even if I remove it, it comes again. What should I do to remove it permanently?
Hi, i'm 20 yrs old female and have long hair since my 6th grade. My hair has gone thin from thick, dull from shiny and is very rough have split ends in every single hair. I have severe dandruff problem and hairfall, it all stated from my colleague time I use to style it every day, no oil, always open, etc. Now it has been more than a year, I have started wearing scarf so it is not that exposed to sun and pollution. I'm a medical student and I really don't get enough of extra time to maintain and do care for my hair like oiling it and washing it now and then, I avoid washing them frequently coz they are long and also covered all the time when i'm out. Also I stay in philippines and i'm home for vacation in india. I'm really worried about my hairfall and dandruff I have tired using all brand's shampoo and conditioner and also special treatment for dandruff called candid tv suspension it goes for some days after using it but eventually would come back. Now have stopped using conditioner and recently using nyle shampoo.(since 3-4 washes, I use this ayuvedic oil (kesh king, since a yr or more no help in getting rid of dandruff or hairfall. I'm still using it) please help me to stop my hairfall and dandruff and to make it thick and shiny again without splitends. And suggest something affective less time consuming and helpful for long time. Honestly I love my hair a lot but i'm unable to oil it regularly and care for them i'm tensed after seeing the day by day increase hairfall. I thought of consulting personal a doctor for this but then I saw this app and liked it they way doctor's help online and give their best to work really appreciate the doctors and it's application crew. Thanks everyone.
Hair loss may happen due to a variety of reasons including hereditary issues as well as aging and skin or scalp problems. A poor diet and inappropriate lifestyle choices like excessive drinking and smoking can also lead to hair loss. Many people also experience hair loss due to hormonal changes. Also, hair loss may happen as a side effect of certain types of medication as well as surgery related to cancer, which includes chemotherapy. Yet, genetic reasons for hair loss remain the most common cause when it comes to both men and women. Cosmetic procedures can often be used to fix severe hair loss issues. Know more about Healthy Skin.
Here is a list of cosmetic procedures available for the same:
- Hair Transplant: This procedure is also known as hair grafting and is often used to treat male pattern balding. This is an outpatient and relatively uncomplicated procedure that can be conducted at the clinic of a dermatologist surgeon. The process consists of the application of micro grafts where one or two hair can be contained in each graft. Strip grafts containing 30 to 40 strands of hair can also be applied in such a procedure. The doctor will usually administer local anaesthesia into the scalp so as to ensure that the patient feels minimum discomfort during the procedure.
- Scalp Reduction: In this procedure, the dermatologist surgeon will usually remove the skin which is not bearing hair any longer. The rest of the skin that is capable of growing hair will then be stretched across the scalp so that the bald area can be eliminated. This stretching action is done by loosening the skin of the surrounding area once the non-hair-bearing skin has been removed. In this method too, the doctor will first administer local anaesthesia.
- Flap Surgery: In this kind of surgery, the doctor will remove a section of the bald area and replace it with a flap of skin that is capable of sprouting hair. This hair bearing skin flap is positioned properly before being stitched into place during the surgery. While this is a challenging procedure, one will see immediate results as the remaining skin is still connected to the original blood supply that will promote hair growth for the flap as well.
- Laser Assisted Grafting: While there are many kinds of hair grafting techniques, laser assisted grafting is one of the most commonly used ones in today's day and age. Before the surgery, the doctor will prepare the area by trimming the donor area. This will allow easy application of and access to the grafts. Site holes will be closed with stitches which will in turn, be concealed with the hair that surrounds the area.
How can I stop hairfall of my daughter and some tips for thik and growth her hair Her age is 6 years.
I am 23 old male Mere underwear area me dad (ring warm) hua hai main approximate 2 year se pareshan hu kafi medicine v liya but proper sahi ni ho rha hai (relapse) ho bar bar ho rha hai. So please advise my disease.
I have a cut on my forehead just near to the eye brows which is near about 3-4 mm deep I taken tha first-aid. Will it required to go for stitches if it is yes then is it possible to remove mark of tha cut.
Hi am 22 years old, I have lot of pimples in my face, how can I reduced that pimples? Which types of food can I avoid? Which types of food I have to take.
I have pimple problems on face and I want to reduce the black spot so pls suggest me some solutions.
1. You should have plenty of water to avoid dehydration during summer
2 .Fruit such as watermelon, orange, sweet lime muskmelon, grape have more water . They help you to stay healthy
3.Please avoid eating outside it may damage your skin such as pimple or oily skin.
4. Please wash your face twice a day.
5. Please apply sunscreen SPF 35 to avoid sunburn.