Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aman Sharma
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aman SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 20 year boy my hairs start thining what should I do I dont have any drinking and smoking habit.
Hailey-Hailey Disease is a rare dermatological condition that was first discovered and described by the Hailey brothers in the year 1939. The other name for the disease is benign familial chronic pemphigus. It is a hereditary skin disease. It can occur at any stage of life. However, it is more commonly seen in the middle-aged people. It can affect people of any race and ethnicity. It cannot be cured easily and persists the entire lifetime.
Quick facts about it!
- The skin cells become unstuck from each other, and they fall apart
- Painful eruptions form on the skin
- Crusty rough and symmetrical growth of rashes can be spotted
- The rashes are mostly seen on the skin folds
- The skin surface tends to macerate and crack
- Lesions keep forming continuously and disappearing without leaving scars
- Skin surface tends to gradually thicken
- The cracked skin surface is exceptionally painful
- Fingernails show a pale white band across them
- Symptoms are worse during the months of summer. The skin condition is aggravated by heat, sweat and friction.
- Bacterial infection may occur and worsen the skin condition by giving off an unpleasant odour.
Hailey - Hailey Disease
- Prolonged courses of antibiotics can only help to relieve the symptoms but there is no complete cure.
- Topical ointments, lotions, creams and antibiotics can help to reduce the skin irritation to some extent.
- Antibacterial solutions can be applied on the affected areas.
- Corticosteroid can help to temporarily reduce inflammations and flare-ups.
- Bleach baths can be taken twice a week to reduce superficial infections.
- It is important to wear loose and comfortable clothing that does not cause too much friction to the skin.
- It is best to avoid heat, sweating and sunburn as much as possible to prevent flare-ups and further inflammation.
- Maintaining hygiene is of utmost importance.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi I have greasy hair. After shampooing my hair, it takes less that 3 hours for my hair to get greasy back again. Please help.
I have dark circles in my eyes since 3 years I used many types of medicines but it's you n affective what should I do?
Lybrate | Dr. Sanjay Jain speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY