Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AmanYour feedback matters!
I am 54 year old male and Diabetic since 6 years, Now the question is I am facing late erection in sex, what should I do? Please advise.
I am 23 year old male, suffering from Psoriasis Problem since childhood, many times I had took medicines but they didn't cure completely after some time it comes again over my legs, Head, Back.
Hi, mere papa ko one week se loose motion lge hue h. Doctor prescribe us bifilac sachet to take with curd. Bt it has no effect. Everytime he eat he has to go to washroom. Due to this he feel a lot of weakness in body. Body pain ho re h. He said I feel pressure in stomach so I wanna to go to toilet . Can anyone suggest me what is the issue and any home remedy for this.
I am 33 year old male. I am suffering from heartburn during midnight. I am not having any gastric problem during day time. During midnight it feels that gastric juice is coming out and in morning while taking food it burns. I have tried antacids like digene syp. But results are only temporary. Please give me an advice on this matter.
I am 23 year old male. There is any possibility to completely vanishing the problem of premature ejaculation. I have habit of masturbation from 7 years. And now I am suffering with a problem of premature ejaculation. So what should I do for it.
I am not able to speak properly I stammer especially when I am nervous or tensed. I can speak fluently with parents but am not able to speak in front of anybody else. It occurs more with some alphabets like m, n, p, j, k etc. What should I do to speak properly?
Both women and men suffer from infertility troubles. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity. Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. Infertility has emerged as a common problem as a result of the modern day lifestyle. Extremely hectic schedules, stress, burnout, depression, unhealthy diets; all of these can contribute to fertility issues.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- If you are overweight, then it is time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
- Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis that causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus hit fertility.
- Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
Symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience low libido
- Your sperm count may be low
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- You may have chronic respiratory problems