Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. AmanYour feedback matters!
I am student. Want to know how to counter stress and depression. I also get nervous to quickly and also problem while speaking.
I am 74 yrs. Old and my wife is around 70 yrs. She is interested to have sex. But my Penis is not so hard. Will you pls. Advise me to make my penis hard enough to enjoy the sex.
I am suffering body heat and when I wake up in morning and go for toilet my urine is yellow from two years.
I'm 30 years old I have 7 years old son my problem is that my husband bite so hard on my lips and back or any part of my body I feel so pain but he doesn't care during sex or without sex he always bite what should I do?
While having sex with my girl my inner tissue has torn is it a problem, do we have to take soms medicine to cure it or it may automatically get cured.
My father (age 50) have problem of too much sneezing since last many years. Someone suggest to take ginger juice for cure of sneezing problem. He started taking it for 2 months and it really helpful but after few months, he started feeling pain on some spot of osophegus, stomatch, and large instestine. Now, since last three years he is only taking'bottle gourd' and chapati. Since last month he is also feeling pain on back and backside. Hi is also contionusly taking medicine since last three years. I can list out all the name of medicine if you need. Please help, I am very serious about their treatment.
Hello how are you am facing headache since last 20 days please suggest some medicine which has no sideeffect.
I am 18 years old boy. Struggling for good sleep. I go to sleep at about 23: 45 but I can't fall asleep until morning. But, in the morning I feel tired and fall asleep. Please help me regarding sleep and sleep cycles. Also, as a matter of fact I am a Lucid Dreamer.
I have been used to hand job wen iam doing sex iam not able to release my sperm unless and until iam doing it with my hand.
An inflammation of the pancreas is known as pancreatitis. The pancreas is an organ that produces digestive enzymes. Pancreatitis might start any day and continue for long period and it requires immediate medical attention. It is of two types- acute pancreatitis and chronic pancreatitis. Although the treatment usually requires hospitalization, pancreatitis can be easily stabilized and the underlying cause can be treated thereafter.
Pancreatitis may be caused due to various reasons:
- Gall bladder stone: The pancreatic duct lies next to the bile duct. The gallstones enter the small intestine after passing through the common bile duct. Often the stones that remain in the common bile duct have a negative effect on the pancreas, which causes a hindrance to the normal flow of the pancreatic fluids, causing pancreatitis. Also a back flow of the bile into the pancreas can cause pancreatitis.
- Alcohol: Long time alcohol use also causes pancreatitis. Alcohol can damage the pancreas tremendously causing it to get inflamed.
- Other causes: Hereditary disorders in the pancreas, cystic fibrosis, high level of triglycerides, and a few medicines may also cause pancreatitis.
- The first symptom of pancreatitis is abdominal pain: The pain may be sudden or gradually increasing, but is usually aggravated after eating. It is severe and constant, and may continue for a few days. If you are suffering from pancreatitis, you will feel very sick after a sudden attack and you might require medical assistance immediately.
- Swollen abdomen: Pancreatitis may cause your abdominal area to swell up and become tender.
- Nausea: If your abdomen suddenly starts paining due to the onset of pancreatitis, you tend to feel extremely nauseous. You might end up vomiting and may also have violent heaves.
- Fever: The inflammation will cause you to run a temperature, along with a searing pain in your stomach, which will make you feel extremely uncomfortable.
- Rapid pulse: Pancreatitis affects the rate, at which the heart beats, causing a rapid increase in the pulse rate.
My question is while doing sex I get nervous and it's become loose while performing. Give me some advice.
Sir, I am 45 Years old and very recently within 3 months I lost my weight from 85 kgs. To 64 kgs. And on check-up of blood sugar; it is now 452. What should I do now?
I some times press my fingers against my chest or when I sleep on my side I feel pain towards inside edges of my left lung. I have been smoking for 15 yrs.
I have always pain in my neck, shoulder and back some time I feel to vomiting due to this pain? I think it is not so common.
- They Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories.
- Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- Almost All The Carbs in Them Are Fiber
- Are High in Quality Protein
- Help You Lose Weight
- High in Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Lower The Risk of Heart Disease and Type 2 Diabetes
- High in Many Important Bone Nutrients
- Cause Major Improvements in Type 2 Diabetics
- Can Improve Exercise Performance as Much as a Sports Drink
- Are Easy to Incorporate Into Your Diet