Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aman DahiyaYour feedback matters!
My father is 48 Years Old. And he is suffering from a problem that he is not feeling hungry and saliva is not coming as should be come and he is going very weak. And sunlight gives him embraces and lots of problem. What should I do. He did all checkup as doctor advise but did not get any issue. please if you have any advise then please let me know.
Space available for upper and lower teeth is insufficient. What does it mean? And what problem I might be having?
I am 22 years old I have something problem in my left jaw there is a creation of sound while eating and also gets locked while waking up in morning. This problem has taken place when I was 12 years old.
I am 26 years old. I have tooth mobility problem since 3 months. Mobility is about 1mm. What should I do now?
Iam suffering from severe headache and tooth pain and iam getting blood from my gums with heavy pain please show me how to get out from this?
Hi I am 31 years old male and facing problem of severe bad breath from last few months. I also visited dentist but it was not a dental problem. Kindly help me out to rectify my problem.
I am 21 year old student suffering from cross bite. Means my upper jaw and lower jaw is not aligned. Doctor told me lower jaw surgery. Can you tell how much it will be cost.
I FOUND ONE VERY SMALL LIKE A RISE SEED WHITE SPOT INSIDE OF MY MOUTH JUST THREE MONTH AGO WHEN I BRUSH MY TEETH.. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS I TRY TO CAPTURE ONE PHOTO OF THIS SPOT AND SEND TO YOU VIA email. PLS HELP ME TO UNDER STAND WHAT TYPE OF SPOT THAT IS. I AM HAVING TOBACO PAST YEAR, BUT I DONT HAVE ANY TOBACO ITEM AS ON DATE, BUT LITTLE BIT OF ALCOHOL (60 TO 100 ML/DAY) I HAVE IN NIGHT TIME.
Hello sir I am anil bhatiya I am 28 years old man my problems my teeth paining last 3 days sir my help me what I can do.
My teeth are becoming yellowish though I brush twice daily. What should I do to stop this yellowing?
You may not look forward to a dental examination, but you can't avoid it. A dental checkup every six months is crucial to your dental health and to maintain that beautiful smile. Skipping a dental checkup may save you time and a little discomfort now, but can cost you much more pain, time and money in the long run.
Here are 6 reasons to maintain a regular dental check up schedule:
- Fight Cavities: A clean up is a big part of a dental examination. No matter how well you brush and floss, there will always be spots that you miss out on. With time, plaque and tartar can build up in these spots leading to cavities if not addressed in time. The worst part about cavities is that you can feel them only once the tooth has been damaged. Thus, if you skip your dental examination, you may need a filling instead of a simple cleaning.
- Prevent gum disease: Plaque and tartar affect not only your teeth, but your gums as well leading to diseases like gingivitis and periodontitis. These are marked by shrinking of the gums that makes teeth sockets loose and eventually lead to tooth loss. Gum disease treatment can be very painful and expensive hence it is best to get plaque and tartar cleaned regularly before they begin to cause a problem.
- A brighter smile: Your daily cup of coffee or tea can stain your teeth with time. Wine and cigarettes also contribute towards making your teeth look dull. A professional dental cleaning can help remove these stains and give you a brighter smile.
- Find hidden problems: X rays are also an important part of a dental examination. An X-ray can detect problems that lie under the surface like misaligned teeth, bone decay, tumors and cysts. These problems rarely show any symptoms in their early stages and hence without an X-ray you would have to wait for it to advance to a more painful stage before seeking treatment.
- Boost overall health: Regular dental checkups can also lower your risk for heart disease and stroke. In addition to checking your mouth, a dentist will also check neck, jaw and lymph nodes during a regular check up for swelling and other abnormalities. This can help in the early detection and treatment of a number of diseases.
- Detect oral cancer: Oral cancer is easily treatable if diagnosed in its early stages. However, the only way to diagnose this correctly is by visiting the dentist. A test for oral cancer is pain free and takes hardly any time.
So, think about it. Visiting the dentist may make you a little uncomfortable but in the long run is well worth.
At the time of taking moderate hot tea. Or sweet, pain started in teeth for 10 to 15 minutes, what should I do?
I have teeth related problems. I have cavities in my molars on both sides on the upper dental. I have also my gums bleeding occasionally. Thank you.
Studies have shown that people with moderate or advanced gum (periodontal) disease are more likely to have heart disease than those with healthy gums.