Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alpika BagriYour feedback matters!
I usually suffers from cold and it take me a long time to cure from it, how I can prevent from this?
How to get in shape by eating right amount of food to eat and how to stay fit Does Taking Milk tea in morning leads to gain weight?
As I slept well at night. I am feeling sleepy many times in a day. I do want to know how to get rid of this situation.
I am 21 and suffering from premature ejaculation I am taking sheelajeet capsules. Is it enough to cure? What should I do?
I have continue feeling of vomiting but vomiting does not come and there is gas in my stomach please give me answer because gas problem irritate me so much.
I am 25 years old, suffering from stomach pain (some doctor tell it is alsur), it was started motions and gas forming, I am using medicines, but some times I forgot ed the doctor precautions, I am taking any spicy food and tea, coffee that day the problem was repeated, stomach pain and motions. The pain is very high.
Sir, I'm 32 years old, I'm married person. After my marriage I had baby within a year. I did not have a problem. But at one stage. I found that some white colour liquid is getting leaked from my penis like ejaculation every time. When I see my underwear in evening it would be white patches on my under wear. I thought it was normal ejaculation. Then when I opened the skin of the penis. There would be white colour paste deposition on my penis. I co salted a doctor he said its some sexually infected. So he gave me cream. But it did not show any result. Then slowly my outer layer skin of the penis started reduced. Now my penis don't come out of the skin layer during my inter course. Which pain a lot during my inter course. Now also I'm getting white fluid type leaking without any reason. This problem pertaining since 2014. Is there any solution for stopping the leakage. Should I get operated for removing the layer of my skin. Please advice.
I am 52 years old with type 1diabetes since 15 years. Yesterday found vit. D deficiency 6.09. What should I do?
I have full dandruff and my hair is falling I'm going bald day by day can someone suggest tips to get rid of dandruff. .Thank you.
I have itching problem from some days on hip by this have made some black marks on hip, how should remove that marks from hip. Suggest me some ointment.
I am falling I'll regularly and go thing head ache and fever too what remedy should I take to got rid of these.
I am 35 year old and I want to know that mosquito bite diseases like dengue, malaria or any other can be detected by blood culture test.
Motherhood is a gift and though every woman understands this, only those who are infertile, really yearn for it. There are several reasons why some women aren’t able to conceive a baby naturally. One of the most common reasons is a blocked fallopian tube, in fact; almost 20% of female infertility cases are due to this cause. The good news, however, is that it is treatable.
Fallopian tubes are essentially two pipe like tubes surrounding the uterus that act as a transport mechanism between the sperm and the fertilised egg. If there is an obstruction in any of the tubes, the sperm won’t be able to reach the egg and hence forming an embryo will effectively be impossible.
There are several reasons why fallopian tubes may be blocked:
- Infection: Some of the most frequent cases that doctors witness on day to day basis is of blocked fallopian tubes that are caused due to an infection in the area. These could range from sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease: This is an infection of the uterus (womb), ovaries and fallopian tubes, causing tissues to stick together, forming obstructions in your tubes. Severe cases may lead to pus filled abscesses developing in the ovaries and fallopian tubes.
- Endometriosis: A condition where parts of your uterus lining grow in other areas besides the uterus, such as fallopian tubes or ovaries.
- Hydrosalpinx: Formation of fluid inside the fallopian tubes is also known as distal tubal occlusion in medical terms. It can be treated through a surgical procedure called salpingectomy. Scar tissue, adhesions and damaged tube ends that may be caused through previous injury or surgery.
If you’re diagnosed with obstruction of fallopian tubes, don’t lose heart. Ask gynaecologist to recommend the right treatment protocol, that will help you to conceive soon. They will conduct a laparoscopy, which is a surgical procedure to look inside your pelvic area and at your fallopian tubes to suggest the necessary course of action. Some of the options may include the following:
- IVF: In vitro fertilisation is one of the most common procedures to help you conceive. It is a non-invasive technique which is safe and effective.
- Tubal surgery: Depending on the position and extent of the fallopian tube blockage, tubal procedures can be done using microsurgical techniques, wherein the blocked or infected portion of the tube is removed and the two healthy ends of the tube are then joined.
- Medication: In cases of infection, over-the-counter medication or hormones may be given to the patient.
Though being a mother is a wonderful feeling, do not consider yourself unfortunate if you can’t conceive. Think of it as an opportunity presented to you, to adopt a child and to make his or her life complete. Motherhood can come in all forms, so be ready to embrace it in any way.