Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Aloy Jyoti MukherjeeYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old female I had breast cyst and it was benign before 8 months I operated that but now I noticed the recurrence so what could I do to stop recurrence of the lumps and cysts. Please reply fast.
I am a 22 years old girl, I have dark pigmentation on my hand limbs since 2 years. I was using veet hair removal cream. How can I get rid of it. Please help me.
Hello sir. From the last 2 months my face color was completely became dark. Is this because of consuming alcohol? If so, what is the solution to get back to my original color.
Hi, My age is 17 years. I got a lot of pimples on my face. I was go on pressing them. Pimples we're lost but in that pimples place a black black mark occurred. How to get ride of them. Please give me solution doctors.
I am confused .pls help me choose a homeopathic or allopathic treatment for my age spots and freckles which r spreading on my face doctor.
Her body tone is darkened due to visit in goa how can she get back her original skin tone and in case she wants to increase her skin tone how will she do this?
Why does my skin in my palm peals off and now the its bleeding this has happened after washing and every time I come to this place.
Hello, actually I have dark spots on my face, I want a clear skin, so is Aloe vera gel useful for removing dark patches from d face? If not den please suggest some helpful remedy to get a spotless skin. Thank you.
I am 30 I am planning to use depiwhite skin whitening cream for fading my brown patch on skin in my face. I am so much worried of it. I am feeding mother. Will it work for me. Day by day my skin s dark can't take care of my skin. So I am planning to.
Hi, I am 18 years old. I want to take treatment for permanent skin fairness or whitening on my face. For that which process I have to apply and around how much cost it will take?
I have some skin problem like black head and acne from long Time I have use several medicine which remove my acne but not permanently what can I do to remove permanent.
Good Evening sir, I am haritha. I am facing with a facial problem. There is mild redness on my cheeks. But it not irritative or burn. But it destroying my appearance. Please help me sir!
I have dark brown spots on my face v?d wats I think, that looks ugly I want to get rid of it. Please advice me the treatment.
There are many ways to remove your unwanted hair, some of them being shaving, tweezing and waxing. However, now there is laser hair removal as well. Laser hair removal involves having highly concentrated beams of light fall onto hair follicles. When this happens, the hair follicles absorb that light and the excess hair cells get destroyed. Read on to find more about laser hair removal:
Benefits: There are a some major benefits to laser hair removal as compared to other forms of hair removal. Here they are:
- Permanency: When you opt for laser hair removal, usually your hair will never grow again after just three to seven sessions, unlike other forms of hair removal. In fact, laser hair removal is the only way to permanently remove hair which exists. Even if you wax, shave or tweeze, the hair will eventually grow back.
- Precision: It is much harder to not damage the surrounding skin with traditional methods of removing hair. With laser hair removal, you can remove hair, which are dark and coarse without harming the nearby skin.
- Eye and skin protection: The procedure starts off with the patient being given eye protection. This is so that the laser light does not damage the eyes. After that, a cold gel or special cooling liquid is given so that the laser light can penetrate the skin better.
- Testing period: The technician will then give a laser pulse to the area where hair is supposed to be removed from to ensure the right settings are used and also to make sure there are no adverse reactions to this form of treatment.
- Procedure and recovery: After the testing period, the hair will be removed and once it is done, ice packs and other anti-inflammatory creams and lotions are given to make sure that there are no adverse effects of laser hair removal after the procedure.
Recovery: Even after the lotions are given, there are some risks of laser hair removal, such as the skin will look sunburnt and sometimes even blisters may appear. In such cases, sunscreen can help prevent changes in the color of your skin.