Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Alok Kumar Jha

Urologist, Delhi

1000 at clinic
Dr. Alok Kumar Jha Urologist, Delhi
1000 at clinic
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well....more
My experience is coupled with genuine concern for my patients. All of my staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
More about Dr. Alok Kumar Jha
Dr. Alok Kumar Jha is a trusted Urologist in Saket, Delhi. You can meet Dr. Alok Kumar Jha personally at Saket City Hospital in Saket, Delhi. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Alok Kumar Jha on has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 37 years of experience on You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Saket City Hospital

Mandir Marg, Press Enclave Road,Saket. Landmark: Near Maxx Hospital, DelhiDelhi Get Directions
1000 at clinic
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Alok Kumar Jha

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am 42 years old and for the past two year I noticed there is a pungent smell in my urine. I had done blood test (thyrocare arogram 1.3) and urine routine checkup but can't find any problem except my spgt value of blood is 72 (max limit 70 unite). My sugar is also normal. I used to take alcohol 3 peg - twice a week. Please let me know your opinion about the probable reason?

FIMSA, MD-Nephrology, DM - Nephrology, Critical Care Medicine, MBBS
Nephrologist, Delhi
I strongly feel your water intake is less. Increase it to 3litres daily. Stop consuming tobacco. Alcohol, paan masala.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 50 years old man hight-5.3" weight-65kg. Tummy big my problems hyper acidity bed smell in stool urine yellowish frequent Gas passing Snoring in Sleep-Big Sound uneasiness after Meal BP problem since 2002 daily dose in the morning @ Tenolol D SR 25 @Loprin 75 kindly guide.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Take powder of roasted cumin and coriander seeds (25 gm each) and mix with 50 gm of sugar. Take half spoon of it 3 times a day to get rid of hyperacidity. Mix 1 gm of garlic paste with a glass of buttermilk. Drink this buttermilk once a day. Avoid oily n spicy food...drink plenty of walk n yoga twice daily...try to sit in vjraasana whenever u sit like while watchin tv reading newspaper...etc..
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Actually I have a stone in my kidney yesterday I got report from ultrasound. So to get rid of it and what precaution should I take.

BAMS, MD - Medicine
Ayurveda, Bareilly
Avoid calcium rich diets like milk, curd etc. And vegetables like spinach, arbi, band gobhi, tomato etc. Also take plenty of water.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from urinary difficulties. Urin can not pass out easily. It takes much time to complete pass out the urin.

General Physician, Delhi
Get your urine routine test done to rule out infection or stones. Drink plenty of liquids. Uriliser diluted in water may be helpful.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is having acidity in stomach. He feels bubble sound in upper abdomen and burn in urine.

MS - General Surgery, MBBS
General Surgeon, Delhi
Maintain proper hygiene, take filtered water only. No smoking, no alcohol if any. Avoid outside spicy and fried food. Walk about 3-5 kms daily. There should be gap of 2 hrs after dinner and sleep. Small and frequent meals is of help chew your food properly at time of lunch and dinner. Keep your blood sugar controlled. Raise your bed about 4" from headend side. Get your gastroendoscopy done. Tab nexpro-l 1 tab empty stomach.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I had BMG urethroplasty a year ago now I have diagnosed with UTI second time in a month. I have been told that becoz of this surgery and bladder diverticulum which I had after surgery. UI will get UTI Frequently. Is it true. How to get away from uti.

MD - Alternate Medicine, BHMS
Homeopath, Surat
Please consult a homeopathic doctor for this. Your condition requires a proper consultation. It will take time but you will definitely get results. You can either find a local doctor or you can consult me online.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My ultrasound says in right kidney. It shows hydronephrosis changes grade 2. Pelvicalyceal system is opened up. Maximum calyceal separation measures 14-15 mm. An echogenic focus seen measuring approx 9mm in PU junction with DAS. Can you explain it please. I want to know, what options do I have and should I ignore it if it is not paining.

AUTLS, CCEDM, MD - Internal Medicine, MBBS
General Physician, Faridabad
these changes are due to obstruction and backpressure changes caused by stone of 9 mm in pu junction. in kidneys can be easily removed via laproscopic surgery or even without operation by lithotripsy...get in touch with nearest surgeon/urologist for that
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have problem in toilet, It takes too much time, What should I do to recover it? Can you please suggest me that what should I do to recover it?

General Physician, Faridabad
drink 2-3 glass of water in the morning, have a walk 5-10 minutes, avoid to sit for long time, its matter of habit, it will help. welcome.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 56 years female I am diagnosed as CKD & my serum creating is 2.5 how to lower my creatinine.

M.Sc -Food and Nutrition, B.Sc. - Dietitics / Nutrition
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Pune
Hi, you should avoid non- vegetarian instead of them have and nuts as prtein rich foods, you can add cinnamon, herbal teas and green teas in your diet. You need to include some low potassium and phosphorus food to overcome high creatinine, drink loads of water 3-4 litres. Further consultation regarding
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My father is 80 years old and is presently suffering from enlarged prostate for the last 15 years. Is it advisable to go for operation. OR can depend on only medicines.

Dear, keep your father under the following medication for 1 month:- 1) 5 drops of homoeopathic causticum 30 at early morning before brushing his teeth 2) 5 drops of homoeopathic conium mac 30, before going to bath 3) 5 drops of homoeopathic baryta carb 30, one hour before dinner 4) 30 drops of homoeopathic mother tincture sabal serrulata q, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. If the symptoms persists after one month of the aforesaid medication, then surgery would be the only option.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi all doctors Is there any infection can effect prostrate and semen vesicles? If there's an infection is it series issue ?Please tell.

MS - General Surgery
General Surgeon, Kanpur
Yes u can infection of prostate called as Prostatitis. It may be of concern if u have UTI and not properly treated as Prostatitis can become chronic.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 26 year old I have problem with frequent urination, I have blood sugar test 2 times there is no sugar, I feel strong urge to urinate whole day and specially in night wake up 2, 3 times, sometimes urine quantity less and sometime its more, kindly consult what should I do.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Frequent urination may be due to many reason like Physiological( normal) due to excess tea/ coffee or may Psychogenic Or may be due to Urinary infection Consult Privately for further management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I am feeling so much thrust during night time and I have to go to urine frequently at least once in a 15 min. Its disturbing my sleep. What is d reason for this. What will be the cure.

BHMS, MD - Homeopathy
Homeopath, Vellore
Dear lybrate user! check your blood sugar and urine sugar level, and reply us, we can help you in very better way. Thank you
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Got a hump on buttocks near anus. Went for a cycling session and saw it tripled in size. I am obese so thought that's fat but after cycling getting a bit pain and I can't feel some part of the hump as if it isn't there. Please suggest. I guess it's a cyst.

M.Sc - Food & Nutrition, PG Diploma In Diabetes Education
Dietitian/Nutritionist, Gurgaon
Hi lybrate-user, Start taking Kachnaar Guggul (2 tab. Morning + evening, empty stomach) Massage with Nirgundi Oil over cyst. Along these remedies, start following long term change in food and lifestyle patterns:- Start your day about 06: 00 AM with 10 minutes deep breath. Repeat it about 5 times /day. It will improve your body's Oxygen level. Consume Meal / Fresh Home cooked snacks in every 2-3 hours.(Add, soaked dry fruits- figs, Walnuts, Sunflower seeds or Pumpkin seeds in your meal plan) Add salad in your Lunch and dinner. Consume seasonal fruits once a day. Make these changes as part of your lifestyle in next 7-10 days.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 67 years old - Male. I am having itching at anus (round the anus) and also two sides of thigh and also on the skin of testicles. I am regularly cleaning with dettol soap after passing stools. Sometimes after rubbing with nails red spots are coming. I am not able to control the itching. I used Hedansa medicine also. Please advise me what to do?

General Physician, Faridabad
In the majority of cases, piles resolve on their own without the need for any treatment. Treatments can help significantly reduce the discomfort and itching that many patients experience Diet - piles can be caused by too much straining when doing bowel movements, which is the result of constipation. A change in diet can help keep the stools regular and soft. This involves eating more fiber, such as fruit and vegetables, or switching your cereal breakfast to bran. Water is the best drink, and the patient may be advised to increase his/her water consumption. Some experts say too much caffeine is not good. Body weight - if the patient is obese, losing weight may help reduce the incidence and severity of hemorrhoids. Simple things you can do yourself to help prevent piles: Try not to strain when you go to the toilet Avoid laxatives Exercise use betnovate cream locally for thigh and sacrotum
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My cousin sister is 45 years old and she is having the Urine leakage problem. She suffers from tension but otherwise she has no other problem. Pressure sugar everything is normal. What to do? Walking a little faster also brings the urine out.

pg general medicene
Ayurveda, Hyderabad
Do pranayama meditation and little exercise. Take following chandra prabha vati 2tabs morning and evening with water review after one month
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 42 years old I have a 12mm kidney stone in pelvis of right kidney what it can be treated by homeopathy medicine what are the medicine if any what is the duration of course.

DHMS (Diploma in Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery)
Homeopath, Ludhiana
Homoeopathic medicine BERBERIS VULGARIS Q ( Dr Reckeweg) HYDRANGEA Q ( Dr Reckeweg) Drink 10 drops in 20 ml fresh water 3 times daily at a minimum difference of 20 minutes from each other and eating. Report after 3 months
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am taking VELTAM PLUS for last 3 months for prostrate problem.Can I continue this ?

MD - Oncology
Oncologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Yes you can. Just consult an urologist for a digital rectal examination regularly, he can advise you when to stop
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have a urine problem. Some times I will go 1 time for every 4 hours. But during some days like winter, tension it is 2 times in a hour and more. I am student. I dont have infection and diabetes. I do molestation regularly. Please give me advice to solve this problem.

General Physician, Mumbai
Increase your self confidence and also your problem is due to anxiety and also mastubate only once in fifteen days
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Are You at Risk of a Prostate Disease?

MBBS, MS - General Surgery, DNB - Urology
Urologist, Delhi
Are You at Risk of a Prostate Disease?

What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.

There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:

1. Difficulty faced while urinating.
2. The urge to urinate frequently at night.
3. Constant feeling of a full bladder.
4. Pain while urinating.
5. Blood in urine.


This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:

1. Chemical irritants
2. Past bacterial infection
3. Dysfunctional pelvic floor muscles
4. Sexual abuse
5. Chronic anxiety

Enlarged prostate

As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.

Prostate cancer

Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.

The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. Or, you can also consult a specialist online.

2733 people found this helpful
View All Feed