Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney stone: about 2 to 3 multiple 5 mm stone in left and right kidney. I purchased homeopathy medicine by seeing Lybrate. 1) berberis vulgar 2, sarsaparilla 3. hydrangea. I do not know how to use. Please suggest exact dose. Number of times in detail. Is it really work? Can use all the three or one? Or any medicine which cure kidney stone.
Right testicle and scrotum area getting wicked pain. No bleed in urine and no other symptoms. Pls advise.
My urinary hole is not situated on a right place. It is on the downward side of my penis. But till now I did not find any problem. So I am afraid that it will occur some problems on the future. please help me.
Dear doctor, My brother suffering form kidney failure so I want to donate one of my kidney there is a process of any registration.
I have 7 mm kidney stone and I have been doing gym from few years, shall I continue the gym or shall I stop. If do means is it affect to kidney.
Unseen blood is observed in urine analysis during my first day of treatment for pancreatitis what should I take care.
I have kidney stone which aren't that big But it hurts a lot I drink a lot of water but nothing's happening I'm taking alkasol medicine for frequent urinating but it's not helping Wat should I do now?
I was Masturbating since at the age of 13. By watching porn sites and phasing all chronic masturbation all. symptoms. Heavy dark circles loss of face glow hairfall watery semen lazzyness pain in body frequent. Yellow urination shy behaviour loss of muscle.Please tell.
Hello sir/madam. I have operated my kidney Stone recent one month ago. Now I so weak. please tell me the best diet or therapy to recover my health.
Am having some pain in my right side of my potty hole I took ceftum 500 but still its paining also too enzoheal d but still paining.
A kidney transplant is a surgical procedure where your kidneys are cleansed and rebuild using the kidneys of a deceased person, in order to flush out the excessive waste fluids from the kidneys. It is of paramount importance and your dietary patterns and lifestyle should be altered after you go through a kidney transplant. Your dietician will help you out by preparing your diet chart to clearly list out the foods that you should consume and those which you should avoid after the surgery. The diet chart that would be prepared for you would be highly subjective and it would totally depend on your lifestyle, medical history, family health records, genetically transmitted conditions and such others. Apart from improving the condition of your kidney and assisting your transplant, the diet chart will also help you to lose weight, boost your metabolism and enhance your immune system. Some of the most common recommendations that your dietician may give you are as follows:
- Eating at least 5 full servings of fresh fruits and vegetables each day as both are an important part of a healthy diet for a person who has just undergone a kidney transplant. The vegetables should mostly be eaten after cooking/boiling as per the suggestions of your dietician.
- Having enough of fiber rich foods in your daily diet is essential as it speeds up the process of digestion and prevents constipation by promoting frequent and easy bowel movements.
- If you are a non-vegetarian, then you should be going for lean meat alternatives which are low on fat and high on nutritional value. Examples of such meat are fishes and poultry. Additionally, you should also avoid all kinds of red meat as it is high on fat.
- Consume low-fat milk and dairy products as they help to prevent the fat accumulation inside the body and also maintain an acceptable level of calcium and phosphorus inside your body.
- Maintain a low level of iodized salt in your meals, as it helps to keep your blood pressure under control.
- Over the counter health supplements like vitamins and proteins can also be taken, if recommended by your dietician.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'