Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alok JainYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, My father is having a problem with neck and lower neck (behind), he is not able to move neck at all right to left up to down from 7 days we don't know the reason why is this happening. He slept with wet towel under the neck few days back so may be there is a problem with nerves or etc. Now he feel very bad pain and using pain killers diclovin and tremazad. The pain is very much as he is taking 5-6 diclovins in a day. Suggest something helpful.
I have a problem of frequent cold. Water comes out of nose. And it happens when ever change of weather happens even if change of place happen. Or cold weather blows. Can it be treated permanently. It happens in rainy and winter seasons. From june oct and even in december.
How can I reverse my grey hair back to black. I am suffering from premature greying and I would like to heal it naturally using ayurveda or homeopathy. How can I treat?
I am very slim, and the big problem is that I am 24 year old boy, and my all frnds calling me slim. Please give me some advise and tell me the name of medicine.
Hello I am a medical student. I am doing Operation theatre technician course. Actually I am helping in monitoring of patient. But the case is positive. But I wore the loose gloves. I touch the body of patient with gloves .that time surgery is not started. Only monitoring. After that in my leg there is a open wound with points of blood .i touch the wound with those gloves. Actually I am taping the wound with durapore. I want to know .should I worried or consult The dr?
Hello doctor my name is rocky and I'm 18 year old. I am masturbations addict so how can I stop this or its good or bad for health ?
I have pain in my mild pain in ribs mostly on right sight and at lower back side of shoulder and upper back. Some times it occurs at abdomen This AL happens frm last five days. please suggest me better. I was thinking it is due to stomach Can that b due to stomach or gallbladder.
Laziness, lack of concentration, dizziness tiredness, what diet and precautions have to be taken to overcome these problems.
I have continuous problem of running nose. Since. 1 year. It stops whenever I take certizine. But again starts in a day or two. What should i do now?
I have very bad dandruff due to this I have very bad hair fall please help out. Scalp dandruff. I consulted doctor but again it came back please reply.
What is the remedy of heel spur problem, in morning at the time of get from bed heel spur is paining for sometime, can you suggest some medicine or remedy
I have burning irritation in urethra so I done cystoscopy and found redness in urethra. Urologist said tumhari urethra tube thoda dab gayi thi lekin an open kar Di. Ye problem kab tak thik ho jayegi. Bas burning irritation hai,help me
My Wife is pregnant and she had her last period on 13th of March. Today it is 11th of May and we are not expecting baby as it is too early. Should I opt for mifepristone and misoprostol considering the time period? And what are its side effects?
There are many benefits of homeopathic medicine, including:
1. It can be used by pregnant women and nursing women.
2. It can be used by children and infants.
3. It does not interfere with medications taken by a person.
4. If an incorrect remedy is selected, it is completely safe and will not harm the person at all.
5. Other than occasional, mild, and short-lived symptom aggravations which pass quickly and tend to be followed by improvements in the symptoms of a person, there are no side-effects of homeopathic remedies. This symptom aggravation is actually regarded by homeopaths as a sign that the correct homeopathic remedy has been selected and usually results in symptom improvements.
6. It can be used for chronic or acute conditions.
7. It is an individualized system of medicine which treats the person, not merely the symptoms. The symptoms, however, are addressed when using this approach and are typically improved.
8. Homeopathy is a holistic approach to healing, one that involves the body, mind, emotions, and spirit of the person being treated.
9. Homeopathic remedies are readily available and can, therefore, be used by anyone.
10. Homeopathic remedies are typically inexpensive and therefore provide an affordable approach to healing.
11. Homeopathic remedies can be stored for long periods of time.
12. Homeopathic medicine is non-invasive.
13. There are many studies proving the effectiveness of homeopathy, when used correctly.
From last 2 weeks I am suffering from sneezing in morning. As I wake up at 6-6: 30, sudden 5-6 sneezing come with runny nose. As I leave home for Office sometime it subsides. I took 3 Levo Cetirizine and 1 L-months in last 2 week. Sometimes I feel itching in throat, left side around tonsils. Before these started I observed white buds in through. It grows slowly around the size of 2-3mm dia. Break down, again grown. For 2 weeks. During the time I never feel fever or anything. The bud is checked in Microscope, it is round bacterial colony with typical cow dung like smell. My past is I am suffering form allergic cold or sneezing. From last three years I am using L-months to control as and when require. BUt how safe it is to use. And I want to Know what should I do for my present problem?
*Diet –Avoid fried, spicy and sour foods.
*Maintain food timings-neither stomach should be empty nor heavy, frequent small helpings may be ok..
*Prefer – whole grains, milk, curd, greens, fruits and such items which suit you.
*Have timely and adequate sleep.
*.Drinking lots of water is good
.*Be relaxed and avoid tension
*.Daily jogging or such exercise to ensure good blood circulation which helps nutrients reaching the skin and face
*Increased blood circulation, in turn, takes away toxins from the system making you more active agile and fit.