Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. AlokYour feedback matters!
I have oily skin and I have pimple marks on my face. I have taken treatment from multiple doctors from past 3-4 years. But I didn't find a solution for that. Please give me a suggestion for that.
I am male in my early thirties. I have dark circles below my eyes. I had nose infection when I was 16. Some mucus like liquid used to come out of my nose which had bad odour. I took some sinus powder and it stopped. I feel very exhausted at the end of the day and my head pains and there is a pain above my nose just below the eyes as well. When I sleep my one nose blocks.
My hands, arms are really dark as compared to other parts of my body. What can I do for a even skin tone?
I am 22 years old, I have skin problem which appears only in every winter and disappear during the summer, what should I do?
Hi sir I found a patch of rashes found on my upper parts of the feet which is formed due to usage of socks those were not washed for a week, its been a year the rash spots are as it is, could you please suggest me a remedy to cure the rashed spots. I shall be waiting to hearing from you and grateful to you.
Hello sir I am 14 years old in my face their are black small small dots in my face do how to solve this problem in morning it goes and in evening in sun it come so sir please help me.
I am 24 years old. (male) I have severe dark circles for the last few years now and even the skin there has become wrinkly. I eat healthy food. Have an ideal bmi and play football regularly as well. I believe I have very sensitive skin and pigmentation (tanning) occurs very frequently. I used a eye contour gel called depiwhite for 6 months but it didn' t help. Don' t have any family history of dark circles as such. But I have a condition called dns. But it' s not so severe.
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.
My age is 25 years I have many lumps on my hands, thighs, stomach, and back. They are soft and huge in size and visible clearly. I showed to some general practioner they told me its nothing and have no medicine. But I think its lipoma. So can anyone please suggest me the best medicine or treatment for that. As I am planning to get married and searching for girls. Thanks and waiting for a reply.
Actually I have an issue in skins between buttocks both sides . I feel like itching usually and the skin seems like dry and getting down by itching. Its color is changed to a lil darker. Its width is around 1 cm and height around 2-3 cm. I have this issue since months and didn't go to doctor and it's not getting further somehow.
You don’t have to stick to a DIY approach to fighting the effects of aging. The professionals have more procedures at their disposal than ever to treat wrinkles, sun spots, and sagging skin. Find out how your dermatologist can help you take your anti-aging routine to another level.
Here are top 8 dermatological anti-aging treatments:
Retinoid Creams: Retinoid is a substance extracted from vitamin A and it has excellent anti-aging properties. Though there are over-the-counter options, you can ask your dermatologist to prescribe a stronger retinoid cream.
Peptide Creams: Short links of amino acids, or peptides, are beneficial for reducing fine lines and wrinkles. The skin loses collagen as you grow old; peptides based creams can encourage renewed production of collagen, thus revitalizing your skin from within.
Microdermabrasion: This cosmetic procedure uses a diamond-tipped wand or fine, tiny particles to remove the topmost layer of skin. This is done to boost skin to grow anew. The procedure may be a bit uncomfortable, but not painful; and one of the most important upsides is that the skin heals quickly.
Laser Skin Resurfacing: This procedure removes wrinkles by using high-intensity light. The light tightens the loose skin.
Chemical Peels: Chemical peels are used to treat age spots, acne scars, skin discoloration, dull texture and wrinkles. Chemical peels remove the outermost layer of the skin to encourage new skin growth.
Botox: Botox or botulinum toxin is a muscle relaxing treatment. When injected under the skin, it relaxes the muscles, which smooths out the wrinkles or lines on your face. Repeated Botox injections will significantly improve your appearance.
Filler Injections: Hyaluronic acid fillers are the most popular fillers among dermatologists. Hyaluronic acid fills in wrinkles and lines and adds dimension to the face.
Cosmetic Surgery: These include a wide range of surgical procedures such as facelifts, neck lifts and brow lifts. A single procedure or a combination of procedures is usually done.