Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AlokYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I'm 29 years old male, unmarried. My problem is when I fail to remove my underwear for continuous more than 24 hours due to work place overtime pressure or due to traveling time (even urinating regularly for every 2 to 3 hours. Skin around penis gets some pimples like structure which are irritating and exhibit severe pain during walk. But when that skin gets air for some hours, it returns to normal condition n pain disappears, I maintain cleanliness. No other body parts having this problem. I always take cold bath and use phenolic soaps for bathing. How to stop this?
I have blood purify issue due to this problem I am facing lots of white patches on my body. So what should I do?
Hello respected doctor, I have dark skin I use to be very fare and had white skin. Can you suggest me something to make my skin white and fair? Thank you.
I am having pimples on my face I have taken medicines but its not working so how can I make my face pimple free. And glow my face.
Having hard time with dark circles , wanna get rid of dark circles kindly suggest best possible way around.
45 years old lady and having a very bad ulcer problem not only in my mouth but also in the stomach. Most of the time feel something warm in the mouth and stomach. I have completely avoid spicy food from 4 month but nothing improve. Pls let me know what should I do and what is exactly this problem called? My test report shows: observation scope passed till D2 D1, D2: duodenitis at D1, Normal D2 stomach- Antral gastritis, normal body and fundus of the stomach. GE Junction - 35 cm with hiatus hernia. Esophagus - esophagitis Impression- Antral Gastritis and duodenitis with hiatus hernia.
My skin color on face is getting darker from last few years. Earlier it was not so dark. Earlier I had some pimples too with white substance type coming out from it. But now pimples are not there but yes some marks are still there. The forehead color is very dark. I have used homeopathy and some allopathy treatment too. Currently I am using kojic cream in night and lotus sun screen SPF 30. Please suggest how to brighten my skin color. Is it due to hyperpigmentation.
I am 28 year old man. I am facing a problem, Earlier my face was bright but from one year shrinkage appeared on my face so it look dull and black no shining on my face. Please suggest me what I will do? Thnxx.
May face has black spots, dark circles, pimple marks. And I don't like this so I tried many cosmetics and natural ways to get rid them but they are not gone completely. Please suggest me some ways, which would help me.
Hernia surgery is performed for the correction of a hernia which refers to the bulging of internal organs or tissues through an abnormal opening. It is easy to detect hernia through any pain or discomfort while lifting heavy objects, cough and strain during urination or bowel movements or during prolonged standing or sitting. It can be found in both men and women. The Hernia can be congenital or can be developed over a period of time. If it doesn’t get better over time and also does not go away by itself, then surgery becomes the only option.
Types of Surgery
There are two types of surgery for hernia treatment. One is the conventional open method, which requires an incision in the skin directly over the hernia. The other one is the Laparoscopic hernia repair in which surgery is performed using a small telescope known as a laparoscope. In this type of surgery minimal invasions are made and the hernia is repaired with only small incisions adjacent to the hernia. Most hernia operations are performed on an outpatient basis, which means that you can go home the very same day.
Tips for early recovery
- Wear comfortable clothing with expandable waistbands.
- Keep yourself active by moving around as much as you can as it increases circulation, which further speeds up healing.
- Eat a diet rich in fibre, fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Drink lots of water and other fluids to avoid constipation.
- Do not lift any objects even if it is very light as it can bring back pain.
- Do not to pick up things from the floor as it will be difficult to bend.
- Hold a pillow against your stomach while sneezing or coughing to lessen the pain.
- Use stool softener for a few days before and after surgery to help you with your bowel movements.
- Avoid driving till the time you feel any pain and as long as you are taking narcotic pain medicines.
- Band-Aids which cover the incisions should be changed as and when needed.
- Refrain yourself from intercourse as it can be painful.
- Check with your doctor when to take a shower so as not to hurt your incisions, and make sure to gently dry your incisions and replace the Band-Aids after taking a shower.
- Do not consume any alcoholic drinks for at least 24 hours.
The tips mentioned above will definitely provide help to cope up with post surgery blues. However, in case of fever, excessive sweating, difficulty in urinating, bleeding or any prolonged pain consult your doctor immediately.
How can I bring white and glowing skin. I try all things but gave some result. Please tell me suggestions in eating material.
My skin has been badly tanned during past 3 month. The glow of my face has disappeared totally what should I do.
I am 23 year's old I have dark spot on my face and with black & white heads also. Pimples comes regularly. What should I do ?
Are you planning on undertaking a cosmetic procedure for rejuvenating your skin? Botox treatment is considered to be effective for this purpose. Botox is a drug made from a certain neurotoxin, and it is produced by a bacteria known as Clostridium botulinum. Botox is also used for medical purposes, especially for the treatment of muscle related conditions. It is primarily used for removing wrinkles via a procedure in which your facial muscles are temporarily relaxed.
Except for reducing the appearance of your wrinkles and facial lines, which appear because of aging, botox is used for the treatment of conditions which include leaky bladders, migraines, excessive sweating, and eye squints. Over 20 medical conditions utilize botox as a part of treatment.
How it works?
Botulinum toxin or botox is a poisonous substance. A single gram of botox can kill over one million people. But it acts as an ideal therapeutic protein when utilized in a proper, required dosage.
About botox procedure
Botulinum toxin powder is diluted in saline to be administered. It is injected into a patient’s neuromuscular tissue and takes around 72 hours to show results. This time reflects the amount of time that is required for disruption of your body’s usual synaptosomal process. It takes around 5 days for the full effect of botox treatment to show. Pregnant or lactating women, and people who are allergic to it from a previous treatment should avoid any form of botox treatment.
Side effects and associated risks
Although injections containing botox are well tolerated, there are several side effects involved. They are as follows:
- A person having a genetic predisposition in which a mild, transient response to botox is received. Some patients taking type A botox injections are likely to develop antibodies to the toxins. This makes the treatment ineffective. Antibody development is also indicated in cases of patients taking a type B botox injection for treating cervical dystonia.
- Along with the intended effects, botulinum toxin may cause some other side effects, which are quite undesirable. They may include headache, malaise, mild cases of nausea, transient numbness, mild pain, local edema and erythema at the site where the injection is given.
- Temporary fatigue, of your surrounding musculature are also likely because of the toxin and its actions.
- Temporary upper lid and brow ptosis or drooping is another side effect involved with botox.
The results obtained from treatment by type B botox is said to be more effective than botox A treatment. You may expect better results when your muscles remain contracted instead of being relaxed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist and ask a free question.