Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Alka Vohra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alka VohraYour feedback matters!
Hi we got married in 2014 and used precautions for 1 year after that on regular basis we are doing intercourse but my wife is not getting pregnant. Dr. Said eggs is not developing fully. So today she gave fertomid 50, normoz, divafol, feris 100. May I know what kind of medicine they are and for which purpose?
Hi, My last menstruation was on 17th of April which lasted 5 days but as at today 28th May which makes 42 days of last menstruation there isn't any sign of menstruation and am feeling fine. The only issue is that something seems to stuck in my throat occasionally. Please help.
I am 27 years old and I have been diagnosed of pcos in my right ovary this month while I was on follicular study. I was given clomifene citrate from day 3-7 and I ovulated on Cd15. From Cd15 I have been advised to take duphaston twice daily until my next period. Today is CD34 but I still have not got my periods. I had a UPT on CD29 evening bht it was negative and I have been having cramps from CD17 which increased on CD29 as if I am going to get my periods but still no signs of periods and the cramps are on and off. I have no other signs of pregnancy except for breast tenderness which is now decreasing. What could be the reason for my delayed period? Should I stop taking duphaston?
I am 19 yr. Suddenly I am having irregular periods. And last when I got my periods it was april 2018. Before that I got my periods in alternate months for nearly 1 year.
I am observing that my breast size is increasing little bit. My boyfriend use to press them whenever we get intimate. Does this the reason of increasing? Do pressing affect the breast size. Please help. I am 18 years old. Periods are normal. Weight approx 49 kgs.
My daughter is 12 years old her periods started from last one year her periods were irregular every month but this month she did not have her period is there any problem which I have to worry about?
I have moved from a diff city to another dis month n also traveled for a week. I have undergone upt and its negative. My periods are delayed by 10 days. Is it ok?
Palm reading has been celebrated for a long time to predict the well-being of an individual. But did you know that your wrist can also potentially reveal certain things about your overall health?
The bracelet lines also called as Racette lines around our wrist can signal some important things about your health and well-being. Majority of people have two to three lines around the wrist and these lines are attached to important health indications. A very few people also have a fourth line. How to see how many wrist lines do you have?
- First, hold your dominant hand flat
- Peek at the faint horizontal wrinkles around your wrist exactly at the point where your hand meets your arm
- Clench your fist and curl your wrist. You will see several wrinkle lines and creases that hold some important information
Number of Lines
The bracelet lines potentially determine the longevity of your life. The more wrist lines you have the more healthy lifestyle. one has. For example, if the first line is clearly marked, it represents 23-28 years of life, the second distinct line represents 46-56 years of life, the third wrist line represents 69-84 years of life and the last rare line represents over 84 years of life, possibly running to the next century.
- Health: The first rascette line is the most important line and will deliver the information on your health. If the line is deep and straight without many breaks, then it indicates a long and healthy life. If it is faint or broken, you might have to make lifestyle changes to improve your health. Also, for women, if the first line bends upwards towards the base of the palm or is broken significantly, then it indicates certain fertility issues. In this case, those women can face gynecological problems of irregular periods or difficulty in conceiving. For men, it can indicate reproductive problems, urinary, hormonal or prostate problems as well.
- Wealth: The second line reflects your material success in terms of its shape and depth. A deep straight line indicates financial success and breaks can indicate dips in wealth before they stabilize again.
- Success: There are not many people who have a distinct third wrinkle line. This measures the social prosperity and fame of the individual. If the line is straight and distinct, it reflects your longevity and popularity as an influential part of your community.
- Strength: Only a few lucky folks have the fourth line and if you happen to have it, you can look forward to a very long life. This line is very rare and reflects a strong social presence along with a long life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!