Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Alka Vohra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alka VohraYour feedback matters!
I am 3 months pregnant n sometimes having pain in my lower abdomen n sometimes in vagina too . My husband used to have sex since. 1st month . Is this the reason of my pain or there is some other problem. please clear my doubts.
How to improve female fertility I am suffering from Low ovum (egg) how to improve. Please suggest my AMH level 1.23.
My friend girl friend had his period on 7th september but till now she did not get periods? What she has to do? And if she is pregnant means which medicine she has to use for abortion in home? Its nearly 38 days now please rply for this answer.
My wife suffered breast pain. My baby bite on her breast. But now pain deeply under nipple like chest pain, pain is continue 5-6 day.
White rice is originally Brown rice which has been thoroughly refined before it is made available in the stores. Rice grain in its natural unpolished state is rich in fiber, thiamine, proteins, magnesium, calcium, and potassium. Whole rice is also rich in fiber which is good for your digestive system and also aids you to manage your weight effectively. There is a raging debate over the type of rice which is good for your health.
The following are some of the pointers that compare white rice to brown rice:
- Calorie composition: White rice contains more calories when compared to brown rice. A cup of white rice comprises of 242 calories, while a cup of brown rice comprises of 218 calories. Brown rice is recommended to people who are interested to cut down on their calorie intake as a whole.
- Carbohydrates and Fiber composition: Both brown rice and white rice are rich in carbohydrate. A cup of brown rice comprises of 53 grams of carbohydrates and a cup of brown rice comprises of 46 grams of the same. But when it comes to fiber content, brown rice contains more fiber. Fiber is known to boost the blood cholesterol level and aids in weight management; therefore brown rice is more beneficial for help.
- Fat and Protein composition: In case of fat and protein composition, both types of rice have a low fat composition while a cup of each type of rice contains about 4.5 grams of protein.
- Vitamins and Minerals composition: Brown rice is known to contain more percentage of natural vitamins and minerals when compared to white rice. White rice is thoroughly refined which results in the loss of its natural properties. The manufacturers tend to add vitamins and minerals artificially during the processing of the whole rice grain.
- Glycemic Index: According to studies, foods which have a high glycemic index tend to increase your blood sugar level. As per the glycemic index, brown rice has a much lower glycemic index than white rice. The average glycemic index of white rice is about 89 while in case of brown rice it's 50.
It can be said that brown rice is much more nutritious than white rice due to its wholesomeness and higher concentration of nutrients. Brown rice is highly recommended to those people who are health conscious and tend to be careful about their calorie intake.
Related Tip: "6 Do's and Don'ts of Healthy Eating Habits"
Hello madam, me mere gf k sath unprotected sex kiya tha, but sperms under nhi gya tha, mene risk nhi liya, or unwanted 72 khila diya within 2 days, fir 8 days baad periods Ho gya tha, lekin uske baad 24 th February ko periods hona tha, lekin aaj 4 th March ho gya usko periods nhi ho rha hai, so madam please help me.
I have undergone a vaginal scan few days before and doctor has detected with fibroids in my uterus. I want to know will I get any problem to conceive a baby and it won' t create a problem in my pregnancy?
During pregnancy I gain so much weight and now my weight is 63 after c section delivery I want to loose weight with exercise but in c section what kind of exercise I do please suggest me. My delivery date 15 August 2016.
I am trying to get pregnant but I don't know why every time the home test is negative Thow I am felling every thing what a pregnant woman feel like back pain vomit etc please help me I can't say this to my family althow I am married but family is not that much supportive.
Onion is a great source of minerals and it not only helps regulate the blood sugar of the body because it is a great source of chromium but it also increases the production of good cholesterol and helps keeps your heart in shape. Apart from these great benefits onion is shown to play a role in preventing cancer, gastric ulcer and is a great at reducing inflammation and infections. But I am sure you are not here to learn about these things.
- Onions for Sexual Health Onion is known as one of the greatest aphrodisiac foods, it helps increase libido and also strengthens the reproducing organs. Onions also increase the testosterone levels in the body and can help in increasing the sexual stamina.
- Onions homemade recipe Onions can be eaten raw or in juice form. You can cut an onion into four before throwing it in the blender. The resulting juice is great for your sexual stamina. The juice is bitter and you should sip it slowly so that it doesn’t shock your system. adding garlic to the juice is also a great idea and will help boost your sexual potency. this mixture could be called a sex tonic for its great sexual health benefits. Another great recipe of onions is the chopping them fine and frying them in butter and consuming them with honey first thing in the morning. This mixture is great for penile health and is also a great aphrodisiac.