Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alka TyagiYour feedback matters!
I am in my 5th day of periods. Usually, bleeding subsides by this time but till now its bleeding heavily. Please help. I am 32.
Hi, im 19 years old. I got married before 4 months. I am planning for a baby. I had a lab test and the results are that I have mild appearance of polycystic ovaries with 32.30 level of prolactin. The doctor has advised me to take obimet sr 500 mg twice a day one in the morning and one after dinner and fol 5, livogen after breakfast. Since after my marriage I have irregular periods. Can I get pregnant by taking these tablets?
My wife have so much pain in every period after delivery since 1 year. What be can do for relief. Next time she will be able for pregnancy.
My wife is 3 weeks pregnant now. So my question is: can we continue having sex? Is it safe or sex will cause any complications. She suffers immediate stomach pain after sex for some time, then normal.
If you have friends, parents, children overweight and brands such reads as follows:
This is not dirty, or developed for lack of hygiene! in this brand is known as acanthosis-nigricans.
You can go on the neck, face, forehead, armpits, between the legs and other body parts. It is a mark on the skin that signals high insulin levels in the body.
It tends to be confused with a smudge of dirt or grime but this actually indicates that the body is resisting the insulin produced by the body.
As a result, the pancreas produces more insulin and eventually you could get to develop diabetes (type 2).
May disappear with simple lifestyle changes of life and a moderate weight reduction (in many cases).
If you know someone, adults and children that present this, do not waste any more time inbox us, remember that a detection in time can prevent diabetes.
Share the information with your friends!
Hi am 30 years old and trying for pregnancy my doctor prescribed naturogest 200 mg. Is it safe to take when trying for pregnancy.
My daughter having PCOD Problem age 17 yrs, Weight 96 kgs, She is under Treatment last 2 months with gyenic doctor, and doing Physical exercises in a gym, now she is loose her weight 6 kgs in three months. How much period she wants Treatment.
Am 18, me and my boyfriend had sex and I lost my virginity on that day 2nd September 3 days after my period ended, while wearing condom we put it inside out and then again in correct way and condom had cum on it then, and we had sex. Will I get pregnant?
I m 25 years old n newly married I just wanted to ask that I am having my periods twice within 8 days after completing my regular periods what is the reason please tell me.
I am a 22 years girl I had sex with my bf many time but there is no flow of blood How can I know whether I am virgin or not.
What are the symptoms of getting pregnant? My girl has PCOS and she has her periods in about 3 months. What time in the period span of hers will be perfect for us to have sex for no risk of getting her pregnant?
My wife having blocked fallopian tubes. 2times Ivf done with no result. Please guide us . wife age is 37yrs.
Why is Antenatal Care Important?
Hello, I am Doctor Anjuli Dixit, practicing at Anjuli Nursing home, greater Faridabad sector 84. I want to talk regarding Antenatal care.
Antenatal care is a very important part of a pregnant woman’s life as it gives you direction to get a healthy motherhood and a healthy child. If you become booked under some gynecologist or an obstetrician, then you get many directions regarding the health issues of your fetus and you, yourself. So, I think it is very important for you to get booked under some gynecologist and get many questions which are unanswered for you to be answered as there are many issues which may become hidden because you are not knowing about them as some congenital malformation and some diseases which are prevailing inside the fetus but you are not knowing about them to become exposed if you are getting good antenatal care.
So, I think every pregnant woman should go under antenatal care and become booked under any obstetrician or gynecologist of her area. If you want to get booked then you can contact me at Anjuli Nursing Home, sector 84, Faridabad or you can consult me on lybrate.com .
My wife is 24 years old. We have one baby of 2 years old. She is breastfeeding the baby. Since one month my wife is feeling some complications like weakness, headache, weight loss, fatigue, swelling on leg below the knee and wrist below the elbow. I consulted a lady doctor and also get check up the hgb test. Hgb level found above 11.5. The doctor recommended syrup for iron and some medicine also. Since my wife's leg below the knee and wrist developed swelling, the doctor recommended some medicine too. One month is over since consulted to the doctor. Swelling is under control now but my wife suffers consistently loose motion on every two days and develops gas too.
Hello doctor, During one of my friend's birthday party we hired some random girls and we all had fun with them, including me. Since, the girl was on top of me after the ejaculation she got up and found that the condom was inside her vagina and she laughed at me and I noticed my semen fell on my testicles. The condom stayed inside her vagina because after the sperm ejaculation, my penis was in normal state. Later, the next day I had severe cold and body pain and was feeling tired for the whole week. After few days I started noticing small red bumps with white pus popping out on my thighs and few below my chest. After 20 days after the exposure I done my medical test for the visa renewal in gulf and found that my medical test is "FIT" Currently I am finding out few red bumps only on thighs popping out and disappears in a day or two. And after 40 days for now I experienced few ulcers kind of rashes below my tongue, now I am scared whether I am exposed to any of the STD virus. Can you please help me out doctor, since am scared to do medical test in gulf? Because if they found it to be positive then I will not be allowed to work in this country and my only option is to commit suicide. Please doctor I know I did a big mistake but am regretting it every day and night.
• History of allergy – skin allergy, asthmatic etc.
• Mostly inhaled allergens cause asthma.
ALLERGENS CAN BE:
– Environment - smoke, dust & pollution and petrol fumes.
– Pollen and molds from grass, flowers and trees.
– Strong perfumes
– Paints & varnishes
– Tobacco smoke
– Animal dander
– House dust mite
– Chemical fumes
FOOD, WHICH CAN CAUSE ALLERGY ARE:
– Sour food
– Citrus fruits
– Cold food & drinks
– Artificially colored & flavored foods
– Beer, wine
– Canned vegetables
• Infection of lungs, bacterial or viral.
• Emotional stress
• Over strenuous exercise
• Inhalation of old air
• Climatic changes
• Allergy to certain drugs.
• Chain smoking.
SIGN AND SYMPTOMS:
• Initially feeling of distress and restlessness with painless tightness in the chest.
• There may be cough, sometimes with phlegm.
• A wheezing / whistling sound when breathing.
• Mild to moderate shortness of breath.
• Shortness and rapid breathing followed with a feeling of Anxiety, sweating and inability to lie down on the back.
• Usually the sufferer finds comfort in sitting bent forwards and near the windows.
• Try to recognize and avoid the factors that trigger the asthmatic attacks.
• Keep a diary and try to trace a pattern or relation between your allergic reaction and the allergen.
• Families with history of allergy should avoid artificial food, eggs, cocoa, juices and wheat preparation to infants till the age of six months. Only breast feed infants for the first six months to strengthen the immune system.
• For infants born in vegetarian family, vegetarian food is preferred.
• Avoid food and drinks known to cause allergy - cow milk, vinegar, lemon juice, grapes, instant tea, corn syrup, fruit toppings, cold food and drinks, canned food, food additives, beer and wine.
• Eat balanced nutritious diet.
• Eat fresh unprocessed food.
• Consume Bitter gourd (Karela) cooked or juice, it strengthens the immunity.
• Every morning, drink boiled mixture of – ½ cup water, little ginger, 2-3 leaves of sweet basil (tulsi) and mint leaves, or you can eat the raw leaves, this will boost up you immunity.
• Boil a mixture of Bishops weed (Ajwain), tea leaves and water and inhale the steam, helps to decongest.
• Consume garlic and onions, will be beneficial, but avoid them if you are on homeopathic medicine.
• Consume lots of Vitamin B complex.
– Liver, kidney, pancreas, yeast (Brewer's yeast), lean meat especially pork, fish, dairy products, poultry, egg, shrimps, crabs and lobsters,.
– Milk and milk products, green leafy vegetables, legumes, nuts, whole grain cereals.
– Carrots, bananas, avocado, raspberries, artichoke, cauliflower, soy flour, barley, cereals, pasta, whole grains, wheat barn like rice and wheat germ, dried beans, peas and soybeans.
• Increase intake of magnesium in your diet.
– Sea food, nuts, green leafy vegetables.
– Peas, lotus stem, pulses, whole grains, fruits.
• Avoid smoke, pollution, and dust as far as possible.
• Try to reduce stress, anxiety and tension, practice yoga will help to relax and relive stress.
• Yoga will also help by breathing exercise. Breathing exercise will help better utilization of available lung space.
Avoid inhaler ,bronchodilator in case of young age .childhood.why are you damage your lungs,its not benefits for long duration.
Save YOUR LUNGS With Homeopathy