Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Alka Malhotra
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alka MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Hii.I am 24 yrs old girl.Got married before 2 months.I got my last period on 18 January.As I have done pregnancy test on 16 February.It was positive.Then I had surgical abortion on 23 Feb.After that again I have tested it by home pregnancy test.It was again positive.It was totally shocking to me.As it is a unplanned pregnancy.Although it is very difficult decision but due to many personal reasons I want to terminate it in any Condition.What to do now.Pls tell .M very much tensed.Pls help me out.
I have pcod and thyroid. I have a daughter. I had three abortions. Now I want a baby badly. I have a 30 to 35 day cycle. I was trying for two months. My ultrasound shows bulky uterus with endometrium thickness 6 mm. I take Metformin and thyroxine. Can I get pregnant again. I am worried. I want a baby badly. Please help.
Warming Up Before Penis Enlargement Exercises: The Hot Towel Technique
Warming up before penis enlargement exercises is actually a very important practice that men tend to ignore. However, in the same way that you need to stretch before running or lifting weights, you have to warm up your penis before exercising it, as well.
There is actually a reason why warming up before penis enlargement exercises is vital. See, the penis consists of three major areas: the two corpora cavernosa chambers and the corpos spongium chamber. The goal of penile exercises is to improve the two corpora cavernosa chambers and all of the spongy tissues surrounding them.
So, if you do not warm up your manhood before doing the exercises, it will stay cold and you could experience bumps and blood spots that wouldn't have come about if you had warmed it up first. If you warm up, it will get itself ready for the upcoming physical workouts lined up for it. This is why warming up before penis enlargement exercises is so important.
Naturally, penile exercises will also work much better and bring about faster results if there are no bumps, sports or other unwanted injuries involved, in general. Ideally, these warm ups should be done before every single penile or testicle exercise.
By warming up before penis enlargement exercises, your penis will be ready for the exercises ahead by heating up the blood spaces in the aforementioned chambers, expanding the tissue surrounding them and making the tissue more spongy and flexible overall.
If you have no idea how warming up before penis enlargement exercises works yet, one basic warm up that you can learn is the hot towel technique. All that you need to do this is a warm washcloth, which will be used to expand the tissue inside your penis and warm it up as needed.
To do the actual warm up, just grab your penis firmly around the head without causing any pain. Then, pull at it with a bit of force, so that you feel a stretch in the middle and at the base of your penis. Release the stretch after every ten seconds and keep doing the same stretch until you have completed ten repetitions.
If you want to add some variety to the mix, rotate things up a bit while doing the stretches by pulling your penis to the left ten times and then to the right ten times. Once you feel that you have stretched out your penis enough, massage yourself until you get a semi-erection.
Once you have a semi-erection, get a big washcloth and soak it in some hot water or about a minute. Then, wrap the washcloth around your erection. This should feel a little hot, but not scorching hot. As long as it isn't scorching hot, just persist through the heat since it will go away fairly quickly anyway. After that, just hold the washcloth onto your penis for a couple of minutes and then soak it into hot water again. Repeat this process five times, ensuring that the washcloth retains the heat each time.
Warming up before penis enlargement exercises this way will send more blood into your penis and keep it there, keeping the blood areas big and flexible. This will, in turn, help promote better blood circulation, better size gains and faster progress overall.
And there you have it - the hot towel technique. Easy, right? Just keep in mind that you have to do this before every penile exercise that you plan on doing for the day. This will practically guarantee much faster results in the long run. Plus, there will be fewer chances of you experiencing unwanted bumps, spots and injuries from your unprepared corpora cavernosa chambers, as well. Stay safe!
Hello, I had unprotected sex with my gf after two days of her period and she took unwanted 72 within 5 hrs after intercourse but later he checked that the pill was expired 3 days before. What can we to now? Did the medicine work or not? Please tell me a solution to protect her from unwanted pregnancy. Today is the 4th day after taking unwanted 72 and nothing has happened with her.
Sexual Transmitted Diseases
Diseases that spread through unprotected sexual activity are known as sexually transmitted diseases (stds). These are caused by microscopic organisms that pass from one person to another through contact with blood, semen, or vaginal secretions and other bodily fluids.
As per ayurveda, stds are called as upadamsha or firang (i. E one that creates pus in genitals and is of foreign origin. The causes behind these conditions are :
- Abrasions caused by any handling
- Injury caused due to scratches by nails
- Injury caused due to teeth/bites
- Unhygienic conditions of the genitalia (e. G unclean genitalia)
- Excessive indulgence in sexual activities
- Infection transmitted through sexual contact (from vaginal infections)
- Improper/unethical sexual indulgence
Ayurveda classifies this disease into five types depending on which of the doshas are vitiated and the resultant symptoms. These are:
This is for my friend. She has very low progesterone levels in her body along with that she has clotting factor 9 in her DNA. What is the best treatment for this with very less side effects?
I have been diagnosed with polycystic ovaries and I have been taking medication for the past 2 years to reduce weight and acne. But due to stress from school for the last 2 yes I feel I've become depressed but then again I feel I'm just being paranoid thoughts of suicide do pop up but again I just feel paranoid. How do I know if I'm actually depressed?
Hi, I am conceived actually, I did check today itself but not ready for it right now. Want to abort. So any suggestions without facing any problems in future.
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you.
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin b and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.