Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alka MalhotraYour feedback matters!
A girl had sex 2 month before she is also getting her period but her nipples aeronals are becoming dark is she pregnant or there is other please answer me these question.
Hello. I am 23 year old. During my periods on first day due to unbearable stomach pain I always take 1-2 pain killer a day. Is this okay. I am worried?
I am a 30 years old female and my problem is my period is not normal I had 2 children's and both are cesarian and I got family planning immediately after second birth. Just now I checked thyroid it is normal. I am fat and my weight is above 100. Kindly suggest me some foods and how do I reduce my fat for my normal period every month thanks. I feel thirty appetite - I am not so hunger stools - Normal.
My mother is 72 years old she is suffering from psychosis she is taking medicine respidon 1 but now last one she is just like she gone in coma.
I am 7 weeks old pregnant I want to get this pregnancy terminated is there any pill which I can take and terminate this pregnancy.
Hi, I want to know more about 'Salt therapy which is a new boom in india to cure ENT issues, skin deceases & autoimmune disorders. Can I know how it is performed on a patient?
I am having burning sensation while peeing. This is happening to me from past 4 months. consulted the doctor so when I take medicine it stop and the day I stop infection occurs. Its on the vaginal end. Somebody suggested me to have a garlic in vagina should I do that?
My daughter is 4+ her height is 85cm and weight is 13kg but she is very intelligent and active and she have not any problem except her low growth we consult many doctors they said she has familial or genetic short stature has she any problem? Please help.
Hi I had unprotected sex with women last 3 weeks back. I don't have any symptoms of Hiv but still I have fear of Hiv. Pls suggest me.
Hi, me n my husband are having close relationship. We are worried of any genetic disorders that could affect our baby. We are planning for kids. How Will the anomaly test helps us? We want our child to be healthy. One of my fathers brother married his close relation, and two out of three children are having eye related problems. One girl is having around 14 points site. And another girl with 4 points. Does this shows that my family is having any genetic disorder? How will karyotype test helps us? Pls answer all my questions. We are very much worried.
My breast size is too big and i am really disturbed and worried about it ,how can i reduce it? and i am getting fatter day by day but my food intake is normal, am actually reducing it day by day, how can i reduce that too
My sister is 27 years old. 3 days before she became mother. My question is which foods are good for her to produce breast milk? Which foods should be avoided by a breast-feeding mother?
Mint or pudina is a herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook, making you salivate every single time. But apart from its dressing and seasoning value for various recipes you cook, you should also know the numerous health benefits it offers.
Hi. I am 22 virgin. Is it normal to have one side of labia minora fatter & the other side almost visible partially?
Age 32. I was on clomid for 7 cycles, but my husband never tried so dint conceive. Had bad side effects for all the 7 cycles. Once I stopped clomid I dint get period for 2+ months. Then got my period which continued for 2 months with heavy flow n clots. Then went to doc. She said my lining is too thick, 28mm. Doc put me on norcutin 5mg 3 times a day. N suggested endometrial biopsy with dnc. Please advice is it necessary or they just trying to make money. Can't this be fixed by tablets? As after 1 week of taking norcutin 5mg 3 times a day my lining went down from 28mm to 20mm. As I just used up all my insurance for the year on ACL reconstruction surgery. I have been suffering from when I started on clomid. As per my 1st check up my uterus is normal n had no issues. My period was always on time even though I am overweight. I am planning to go for IUI or IVF as I can't conceive naturally due to my partner.
As far as possible eat the whole fruit. Avoid converting it to juice. Fruits provide us antioxidants. When we eat a whole fruit the oxidation process takes place inside our body using oxygen. But if we cut the fruit into small pieces or make a juice out of it, oxidation takes place outside as it is exposed to oxygen in the air and we lose the valuable antioxidant property of fruits.
She got diagnosed for bells palsy 2days ago. Doctors have told her that it will be fine within a week. Movements seem to be deteriorating. Please suggest me the best treatment for it. And how long does it take to gain complete recovery.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.