Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Alka MalhotraYour feedback matters!
Hello, Am unable to penetrate into her. Her vagina is very much tight and she feels extreme pain when I try to insert into her. What can be done for a easy penetration?
I am 22 year old female and m having acne problem from past so many years and this month I also missed my period and my face has become bunch of red bumps what should I do. And I also want to know something about my period cycle I missed my period last month it was on 28 of may but nothing happened. Please tell me if there is any possibility for my periods to come early in the first half of the month or they will come on time. Please help me m worried about it because m planning for a day out at water park and I don't want it to happen on that day please help me. Please
Hi, my cycle is of 25 days, my last period started on 14th nov. Me and my husband got intimated on dec 1st using condom. We are worried that the semen had fallen surrounding or near to me while taking out. Soon I took morning aftr pill within an hour. Can you pls tell me is there any chances to conceive and let me know the symtoms of pregnancy coz today is my date but I dint get my periods yet. Pls help me am really worried as we got married 2 monthsafter pill within an hour. Can you pls tell me is there any chances to conceive and let me know the symtoms of pregnancy coz tell me is there any chances to conceive and let me know the symptoms of pregnancy coz today is my date but I dint get my periods yet. Pls help me am really worried as we got married 2 mnths before only.
I had a sex with a girl. Later I came to know that condom has tore upper side. Please tell will I get aids?
Hello sir. Dis is rajeshwari. I'm 24 years old. I was married before 14 months. I have a problem of irregular periods back of pcos. Without taking pill I can not get periods. I am normal in weight. Is there is chances of conceiving in my case.
My wife's delivery done on april. But belly of my wife still in swelling position. What to do. How the breasts can be done normal size shape and attractive. Please guide.
Male infertility is characterized by irregular sperm function or reduced sperm count. There are a host of causes that may lead to infertility in men such as lifestyle choices and obesity.
The various symptoms of infertility in men are:
- You may experience lumps or swellings in the testicles
- You may have chronic respiratory problems
- You may experience low libido
- You may have ejaculation disorders
- Impaired sense of smell
- Chromosomal complications such as reduced body hair
- Your sperm count may be low
The reasons of infertility may range from medical causes to lifestyle choices; some of the causes may be related to the environment. A common cause of infertility is due to problems with transportation of the sperm. These are mainly due to blockages in the tubes that carry the sperm.
The various reasons for infertility in men are:
- Infection: Various infections such as inflammation of the testicles and epididymis, which causes blockage of the tubes carrying the sperm can be a cause.
- Varicocele: This condition is characterized by swelling of the veins that are connected to the testicle. This condition is known to change the normal temperature of the testicles, thus leading to complications in sperm production.
- Hormonal imbalances: Various hormonal problems such as complications of the hypothalamus, pituitary and adrenal glands may lead to low testosterone levels in the body.
- Problems in sexual intercourse: Problems such as erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation are reasons why you may have infertility.
- Medications: Various medications such as using anabolic steroids, antifungal medications and chemotherapy may hamper production of the sperm and thus reduce your fertility.
- Radiation exposure: If you have been exposed to radiation such as x-rays, your sperm production may be impaired, thus causing infertility. However, this condition can be reversed if you are no longer exposed to the radiation.
- Consumption of alcohol and smoking: Both alcohol and cigarettes may cause problems in sperm production, and cause erectile dysfunction. Excessive drinking may lead to complications in the liver resulting in infertility.
- Obesity: If you are overweight, then it's time to lose those extra kilos. Obesity leads to a number of health problems, one of them being erectile dysfunction.
Is there any chance of pregnancy after having 2 months old child, menstrual cycle yet not started after delivery.
I have infertility problems for 6 years due one side fibroids 2 cm found. My age now 36. What can I do.
I had an enprotected sex with wife 5 days back but she does not want to get pregnant now what measures we have to take to stop unwanted pregnancy reply immediately please.
I am i, 16 year old but most of the time don't feel energetic, I want to live full energetics every time, what should be my schedule?
HOMOEOPATHY FOR BABIES AND CHILDREN
Homoeopathy is ideal for babies and children as it is a gentle yet highly effective system of medicine. Homeopathic remedies taste good and children like them the highly diluted natural substances that from homeopathic remedies mean that they are safe to use in the very young, including newborn babies.
More than that, homoeopathy can raise the immunity of your children to help deal with illness throughout their childhood. Homeopathy not only helps when your child is ill. It can also help prevent illness and give support through difficult periods of their life. Homeopathy works fast with children because they are usually full of vitality. Acute conditions such as ear infections, tonsillitis and flu, can be resolved rapidly using the right remedies, often avoiding the need for conventional medicines. Babies also tend to respond quickly to homeopathic treatment. On a more serious note, there are children with serious behavior problems! Yes, homeopathy works for these too!
Kids today face more responsibility, uncertainty, pressure, and other ”grown-up” issues than any generation in the past. If your child or teenager is experiencing stress, the primary goal is to resolve the source of anxiety. Unfortunately, this isn’t always possible—at least immediately. In some cases, it may not even be in the best interest of the child. Since stress has gotten such a bad rap, sometimes it’s easy to forget that, some stress is positive—it challenges us to grow. An example of positive stress is the challenge of participating in sports or learning a musical instrument.
Homeopathic alternatives treat the whole child. Today there are many pediatricians preffering homoeopathic treatment for their children and patients in various pediatric conditions.
Reasons why homoeopathy should be adopted for children:-
- Safe medicine: homoeopathic medicines are free from harmfull effects and 100% non toxic.
- Homoeopathy: effective and quick treatment-children being more sensitive, respond quicker to homoeopathy.
- Homoeopathy: scientific and Natural medicine- Homoeopathy can be scientifically checked and positive .