Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am newly married (6 months) after I participated in sex from my wife side little quantity of sperm leaked my question is it any reason for delay of conceive and from my end after sex little quantity of water coming these both reasons will causes for delay of conceive.
What to do if period comes more than 10 or 12 days? one of my friend is facing this problem, I thought this application would be helpful to know about this query.
I am 50 year old and suffering from heavy bleeding during my cycle which comes with the interval of 1 and half month. It takes approx 20 -25 days and all the day the bleeding is like the first day. I did sonography after consulting the lady doctor. From last three-four cycle I take trenaxa 500 to stop the bleeding .please sugest am I wait for natural process to stop or. And which are the safe daysfor relationship or now all the days are safe in this age. Please reply.
1. Eating about half a serving a day of soya-based foods could lower a men's sperm count.
2. Look at the relationship between semen quality and a plant form of female sex hormone oestrogen known as phytoestrogen, which is plentiful in soya-rich foods
3. Researchers from britain analysed the intake of 15 soya-based foods in 99 men. They were asked how much and how often in the prior 3 months they had eaten soya-rich foods. The researchers divided the men in to groups according to the soya consumption levels. Men in the highest group on average ate half a serving per day. It was found that men in the highest intake category had 41 million sperm/ml less than men who ate no soya foods.
4. A normal sperm count ranges from 80 million and 120 million per ml, and a sperm count of 20 million per ml or below is considered low.
5. The associtation betwwen soya foods and lower sperm count was stronger in owerweight men.
6. This was attributed to the presence of higher levels of androgen-produced oestrogen in overweight men.
7. The finding suggest that soya foods could affect the male reproductive system, especially sperm production. However, more studies are needed to check whether soys food could cause infertility. (human reproduction, july 2008)
Sir muje 9 aug ko period hua tha or 13aug ko khtam hua tha mere bf ne 14 and 15aug ko sex kiya tb maine i-pill le the but muje abi tak period ni hua 9sept ko hona tha, esk bad maine 18sept ko pregnancy test kiya jo nigative tha and 19 r 20 ko fir sex kiya r i-pill le r mujhko ab white-discharge hua. Plese esko m kya samjhu r yehi white-discharge 17 r 18 aug ko bhi hua tha please mjhko clear kro, r kya abi sex krna thek hai ya nhi ku ki hm log living relation m rehte h to problm ho jati hai.
I and my wife has been trying for a child for almost 4 years. I think my sperm count is not up to the mark. So I want to be treated. So please help me. My age is 36.
I am an 18 year old girl. And last month, I had unprotected s**. And then I ate the" I pill" contraception. Now, it has been over a month since I've got my periods and inam worried a lot about this. I have taken the pregnancy test using the kit and it showed negative though. How else can I know that if I'm pregnant or not? And my boyfriend has used the'pull out' method too. Is it one of the effect of the pill on periods? Should I wait till January ends or should I meet a gyno now itself? I'm all confused and scared.
I am 23 years female. I have not much interested on sex .I like romance but I hear something about sex means its disgusting me. I didn't like sex. Really I don't I know whether my husband live with me or not in future. I don't know I have a problem or not. But I eat badam pista well. I am loving one guy. But I am not interested in sex. Romance ok but sex oh my god. Why all r interest on that.
I am 38_39 weeks pregnant. My baby is beach n doc HAv advised c sec. My query is my baby is sometimes on my right n sometimes left. But not steady head down. Last week I felt being head down but since again some days it's head up. My c sect is advised. Is thr any possibility of baby head down n normal delivery?
I'm 39years old and have a big lump on my left breast. It is not painful at all. Please let me know if I have to get any surgery done.
Because it is a natural transition between two phases of a woman’s life, Menopause is only linked with aging and does not have any significant causative factor. However, cases of Premature Menopause have been noticed in many women below the age of 40. This menopause is more likely to occur in women who smoke excessively, have never been pregnant, or live at high altitudes. Another kind of menopause – surgical menopause – is caused by induced removal of the ovaries. Women who have had surgical menopause often have a sudden and severe onset of the symptoms of menopause.
Some Home Remedies:
Many Ayurvedic herbs can help strengthen and rejuvenate the female reproductive system, regulate hormones, and calm emotions. These include Aloe Vera gel, shatavari (asparagus), saffron,kapikachhu (Mucuna pruriens), and ashwagandha (Withania somnifera). These herbs can be taken in milk decoctions to relieve the symptoms of menopause. Licorice should be consumed during menopause, because it has phytoestrogens that can help correct the hormonal imbalances. Also taking beetroot juice daily is helpful.
Diet & Lifestyle Advice:
Avoid excessive intake of salt, chilies, spices, sour foods, and pickles.
Decrease intake of caffeine and other stimulants, refined sugar, cold drinks, and salads.
Completely avoid junk food and carbonated drinks.
Increase intake of warm foods and drinks; maintain regular meals; and use spices such as fennel and cumin.
An early bedtime, daily oil massage (with almond and olive oil), meditation, yoga, and regular exercise (like walking) are all helpful.
Hi Doctor do I need to go for any STD or HIV test. Because last Wednesday a transgender did protected blowjob for 1 minute. And I was not slept well for last 5 days due to work pressure in my office. And I did 4 times masturbate. Now I got body tired and left leg ankle pain. And if need to go for test What test I need to do and where in chennai and how much it costs please tell me please please.
Meri gf ko 4 sep ko mc hui aur 11 ko band. 16 sep ko humne sex kiya aur 17 sep ko mene use ipill kila di. But 20 sep ko use fir mc ho gai. 28 sep tak. Uski agli date ab kab aayegi. Kya vo pregnant h.plz help me. Ager date nai aai tho kya krna chaiye please plz help me.
My wife is having mild itching and burning sensation in vagina from yesterday. She is into a 2 days workshop which is not allowing her to visit doctor please consult any preventive medicine for interim relief.
Recently she undergone ultra sound early pregnancy scan and the result is" cardiac activity faintly seen" when was the right time to go this scan. She entered into third month. When can we see cardiac function properly. Would like to take any precautions for this.
Hi dr I am not getting my period on time even it stay for only 1 day when its come .I hv hypothyroid not losing weight .my major problem is that I m not getting my period from last year .m in relationship please help
My wife always feel pain while having sex and also she has no orgasm. She also has no desire or urge to sex. What will be the possible reason?
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!