Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Alka Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alka GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old, and have pcos. I have had my first miscarriage at the age of 19, then could, t get pregnant until 2012. Luckily I got a little beautiful princess, now 4 years thanks God for that. After her I had miscarriage at 9-10 weeks, then got pregnant with my son (pergo baby) everything was going well until week 19, went for ultrasound and he was diagnosed with Hydrops. We went for second opinion all the chromosome results came negative. I missed at 27th week and had stillbirth 1st jan 2015, the autopsy report said he had some heart defects. It was very devastating to miss him. After that got pregnant with pergotime (clomid) at 10 week found out that it was blighted ovum, had medical abortion at 12 weeks. After this nothing happened, and we went for Ivf and got two embryos fertilized but hcg came negative. After all these heartbreaking attempts I became naturally pregnant in september. I and my dear husband were very happy that God has blessed us with an other child. This was a beautiful surprise as my older daughter, but in 12th week the baby had Cystic Hygroma 5 mm. We went for amino. All the chromosome, blood tests came negative. The doctors can't find any heart og other organ defects. I need to go through fertility treatments and get a second opinion. Is there any hope for me. I need help, kindly if you know any one who is expert and has worked with such cases I would like to talk to them. Kind Regards.
After 4-5 days of abortion with tablet. Going sperm in vagina its harmful or more chance to get pregnancy again.
This is a condition in which women are unable to climax in spite of adequate sexual stimulation. It is a common condition that affects a significant number of women. Female orgasms vary in several ways; it may differ in intensity or duration. The symptoms of anorgasmia are mainly the delay in attaining orgasms or the inability to orgasm.
What are the types of anorgasmia?
- Acquired anorgasmia- In this type, orgasms have been attained before, but due to some factors, have stopped now.
- Lifelong anorgasmia- Orgasms have never been felt.
- Situational anorgasmia- Here, you may be able to orgasm in certain situations alone. Like in a certain position, or oral sex or with a particular person only. Most women cannot orgasm to vaginal stimulation alone.
- Generalised anorgasmia- In this, you are unable to climax in any situation or with any partner
What causes this?
Orgasms is a very complex process. It takes a combination of physical, psychological and emotional factors to reach an orgasm. So, if any of the above mentioned is compromised, it can lead to temporary or permanent anorgasmia. The several factors that can typically cause anorgasmia are:
- Medical diseases- Diseases such as diabetes or multiple sclerosis can lead to anorgasmia
- Medications- Medicines such as anti-depressants, anti-histamines, cardio-vascular medications can interfere with orgasms
- Smoking and Alcohol- Alcohol can lead to the inability to climax, whereas smoking cigarettes limits blood flow and has a similar effect.
- Gynaecologic issues- Surgeries such as hysterectomy or cancer surgeries can hamper with the ability to achieve orgasms.
- Poor body image
- Anxiety or depression
- Financial issues and stress
- Fear or Sexually Transmitted Diseases or pregnancy
- Past emotional or sexual abuse
- Fights or conflicts in the relationship
- No attraction toward the partner
- Lack of connection
- Poor connection with partner regarding sexual needs
How to treat it?
After you consult your sexologist, he might suggest you sex therapy or cognitive behavioural therapy. You may also seek couple therapies. Women can also try increased stimulation. Most women have a hard time achieving orgasms via vaginal stimulation. You can try clitoral stimulation or other positions that may benefit and increase the chances of achieving an orgasm.