Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Alka Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alka GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi, On 17th day my wife have in right overy size is 22,24,24,20 and in left overy size is 26,11.and endo is 11 mm. And on 17th day eggs are not ruptured. I had sex on 17/18th day. On which day egg can be ruptured? And is it possibility of pregnancy if it ruptures on 18/19th day? She has menstrual cycle of 28 days regularly Please suggest which day is best for conceive.
Insect bites and stings ( bee, wasp, fire ant, mosquitoes, snakes ) can be painfully annoying. The stings are often accompanied by redness, swelling, pain and inflammation. Some of the stings and bites, if not treated timely, can prove to be fatal. The goodness of homeopathy is known to all.
There are excellent homeopathic medicines available for insect stings and bites.
1. Formica Rufa: Stings from fire ants can be an awful experience. There is blistering and the affected area appears reddish. The sting results in an excruciating stinging pain. There is uncontrollable itching at the affected site. However, the sting does not result in much swelling. Formica Rufa is an effective homeopathic medicine to treat such stings.
2. Apis Mellifica: Sometimes, insect bites or stings result in immediate swelling and inflammation at the site of the sting. The unbearable stinging pain is followed by itching. There is a burning sensation and the affected area appears red and hot. In extreme cases, there is considerable swelling of the throat and the mouth (the mucous membrane swells). Apis Mellifica is a powerful medicine providing immense relief. Since the sting site feels hot, a cold compression can be a good option.
3. Staphysagria: Do not lose sleep over mosquitoes and mosquito bites. Staphysagria is an excellent homeopathic option to deal with mosquito bites. The medicine serves dual purpose. It can be effectively used before (Prophylactic) as well as after the bite. Caladium Seguinum can also be used to treat mosquito and fly bites
4. Ledum and Lachesis: Ledum is the best homeopathic remedy against poisonous animal bites. When it comes to snake bites, nothing can be more helpful than Ledum. The area affected by the bite turns slightly bluish. The area feels cold and there is a pricking pain and inflammation. Sepsis from animal bite can also be prevented by Ledum.
Lachesis is equally helpful against snake bites and other poisonous insect bites. This medicine is recommended in case the injury site appears bluish purple. There may be a haemorrhage, with the blood appearing few shades darker (almost black in some cases).
Though Ledum and Lachesis provide great relief, getting medical assistance is still very important.
1. At times, an insect sting can leave a person traumatised. There may be a stinging pain with swelling and tingling. Aconitum Napellus is the best option to treat and deal with such situations.
2. Urtica Urens is helpful against allergic reactions resulting from insect bites and some foodstuffs (shellfish).
3. Histaminum is useful against insect bites and hay fever.
4. Cantharis provides relief from stings and bites resulting in inflammation and redness.
Most of the Homeopathic medicines provide almost instant relief from insect bites and stings.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Mam Maine Sex Kiya Tha Uske Baad Main Apni Gf Ko Unwanted 72 bhi Diya Tha Lekin Uskebaad Bhi Mere Gf Ke Period 10 din Ho Gye Abhi Tak Period Nahi Hua Kya Pregnant Hai plesae Mam Help Me.
I had unprotected sex on 30th of September, we dint have a hard core sex, last periods in had got on 2nd September, till now I haven't got my periods. I checked via prega news kit, results came negative, and even my periods are never on time since years, there is at least a delay of 7-8 days each time, there have been a delay of 1 month also before many times. So should I be relaxed now?
Hii I had unsafe sex with my husband now I want to stop my pregnancy due to our present situation. Only once we have participate the unprotected sex. We dont know I am conceive or not. Please help me. I missed my periods this month. So getting tensed.
Better Sex Through Eating - Penis Nutrient Guidelines From A to Zinc
It is a well-known and indisputable fact that people who want to be healthy need to eat healthy; but promises of more attractive skin, taut abs and high energy levels don't always measure up to the allure of a steaming-hot plate of Buffalo wings and a draft Pilsner. On the other hand, if men were aware that healthy eating can also lead to better sex, they might think twice about that serving of wings and opt for the oyster bar, instead. It really is that simple - with the right nutrients and a balanced diet, men can enjoy not only an increased libido, but also better and more reliable performance. Here are nine of the most important nutrients needed for a man to eat his way to better penis health:
- Vitamin A - This nutrient, also known as retinol, can be found in countless skin creams and anti-blemish formulas - and for good reason. This vitamin, which is often found in carrots and other orange or yellow fruits and vegetables, is essential in maintaining healthy skin tone and repairing damaged skin. In addition, it has natural anti-bacterial properties that combat the odor-causing bacteria responsible for a smelly penis.
- Vitamin B5 - B5 is a life-sustaining vitamin that is essential to cell metabolism and to maintaining the healthy function of all the tissues of the penis, including the nerves, skin and blood vessels. This nutrient is found in lean proteins, eggs, grains and vegetables.
- Vitamin C - This ingredient is a heavy hitter when it comes to penile nourishment. It is not only vital to the formation and maintenance of healthy skin and circulatory tissue; its antioxidant powers are essential in fighting disease. The best-known way to add vitamin C to the diet is through citrus fruits; and many other fruits and vegetables also contain this important nutrient.
- Vitamin D - Another all-around important element of a healthy diet, vitamin D has disease fighting properties and keeping the metabolic processes of the penile tissue cells running smoothly. Vitamin D is not always easy to come by in the diet, although fortified breads and dairy products generally contain this nutrient.
- Vitamin E - Like vitamin C, this fat-soluble vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that works to fight diseases, as well as signs of early aging. Vitamin E is important in maintaining healthy, youthful, responsive skin. Vitamin E is available in nuts, grains, plant oils and avocadoes, to name a few sources.
- Alpha lipoic acid - This enzyme also works as an antioxidant to prevent a wrinkled appearance and other signs of skin aging and deterioration. Lipoic acid is produced in the stomach and may also be found in small amounts in green, leafy vegetables like spinach.
- Acetyl L Carnitine - This amino acids works hand-in-hand with alpha lipoic acid to maintain penile tissue health and keep the aging process at bay. Alcar, as it is also known, has neuro-protectant properties needed to repair peripheral nerve damage that can occur as a result of normal sexual activity, leading to loss of penile sensation. It is most often found in meats, fish and dairy products.
- L-arginine - This ingredient is essential in the manufacture of nitrous oxide, the substance that signals increased blood flow to the penis in order to form an erection. Nuts and shellfish are a good source of L-arginine.
- Zinc - Finally, zinc plays an important role in testosterone production, an important aspect of erectile health and sex drive. There's a reason that oysters are known as an aphrodisiac - they contain plenty of zinc. Other foods with this mineral include chocolate (another love food, of course), as well as meats, legumes, squash and pumpkin seeds, and nuts.
Choosing the nutrient delivery system:
Now, talking about nutrients for better penis health is all well and good, but unless a man has the time to spend analyzing the nutritional labels on every item he eats, he may never be sure that he is getting the recommended daily allowance of these vital nutrients. Rather than obsessing over every microgram, it is best to focus on eating an overall healthy, balanced diet that follows the ADA nutritional guidelines for healthy fats, lean proteins, fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
While many men may consider turning to oral supplements to bridge any nutritional gaps in the daily diet, it is best to think twice before relying on the digestive system to deliver the right ingredients to the penis. Instead, a specially formulated penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil) can provide penis-friendly ingredients exactly where a man wants them, as a cream like this is applied directly to the penis. Smart shoppers should choose a formula that also contains a high-quality, plant-based moisturizer such as Shea butter, as this natural emollient is known for its skin-soothing and smoothing properties and is safe for almost any skin type.