Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
5th month is running as she is affected with typhoid Would baby be affected What is the best protect baby and mother.
I had my last periods on 16th of this month and I had unprotected intercourse on 21st after which I had taken ipill. After that I had another protected intercourse on 26 th of this month. N today ie 28th m getting light bleeding. What does it mean?
Am 38years married female,height is 5.4, weight is 85kgs, my question is am not getting pregnant, is my weight and age is the problem?
What to do for irregular periods. I tuk medication for PCOD prob from gyno but dint work out. I dnt have thyroid prob too. Its very much normal. Am putting on weight bcoz of irregular period. please help me.
Hi. I am 9 weeks 5 days pregnant. My hb electrophoresis report shows fetal haemoglobin percentage 0. Does this mean anything negative. M worried.
My weight is very high. I have taken so many diets from dietician + gym + yoga. But weight loss pace is minor. everyone is shocked aftr dese much efforts. Results r not dere. I think dis is because of pcod. please suggest me something to decrease my weight.
For an upset stomach, add 1 teaspoon of blackberry tincture in a glass of water and drink it every 2-4 hours until your symptoms subside.
Hello doc I'm a mother of 20 days old girl. and I want to know when can I have outside food or junk food I mean after how many months. and doctor when can you plan to diet? Thanks in advance.
I'm infected with syphilis for past one year I already took 6 penidure 12lac injections weekly once but its not been cured.
Hi sir, I need help from you side. I am having a high bp (hypertension) from last 2002 year and I am presently taking medicines (stamelota beta and telma-h) one dose per day. I have a baby of 5 years and five years back at the time of pregnancy faces the problem of high uncontrolled bp and gave birth in 7 months pre-matured baby by operation weight 1kg. Need suggestion that can I plan or not for second baby bcoz some doctors said that you can go for that but its a risk plan. please give me better suggestion that should I plan or not and have to make any changes in medicine. Thank you. please suggest.
Last year I had a chronic yeast infection. A gynie gave me a 'Candiforce' course for 5-6 months. Ever since the infection, my menstruation cycle has shortened and the flow has also significantly reduced. I have started experiencing menstrual cramps along with pain in legs, which were negligible previously. The infection has cropped up once-twice since then. Although now I have stopped sugar/starch intake and I eat home-cooked food only, I want to know why is this still happening and what should I do to restore my health?
20 days before my iui was done and my first bhcg test level is 28 and two days after my second bhcg level is 10.28. My period is not come but I'm having left leg pain is it symptoms of pregnancy or period?
There are lots of benefits espoused by doctors all over the world about getting adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can have an adverse impact on your daily work life balance and health. Thus, you should never let it happen. If you sleep more than six hours a day it can have a lot of benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
1. Better health: Studies have shown that having a good night’s sleep can help your body avoid serious health problems like diabetes, obesity, heart attacks and various other cardiac problems.
2. Lesser Pain: According to research, if you have chronic or acute pain from an injury, then sleeping for more than six hours can help you get better pain relief. It has been proven in multiple studies that good sleep can be an excellent supplement to pain medications. However, being in pain can make it harder for you to sleep. You should use pain relievers in such cases which can aid sleep, but ensure that you have more than 6 hours of shut eye.
3. Lower risk of injury: If you have adequate sleep then there are chances that you won’t feel tired during the day while you are out at work. This can prevent accidents if you are driving or even within the household. Deprivation of sleep has lead to many accidents in the past and continues to do so till today.
4. Better mood: Adequate sleep can help you to stay in good mood and research has found sleep has a direct effect on regulating your emotions. This is due to the fact that sleeping for more than six hours a day can prevent you from being exhausted at work.
5. Better memory: Sleep loss can be the reason you have become forgetful. Studies have shown that your brain processes and consolidates the memories from throughout the day while you sleep. So if you don’t get enough sleep it may affect your professional life as you may tend to forget important things that you should remember.
6. Stronger immunity: Sleeping for more than six hours will give your body the strength required to fight diseases.
7. Better weight control: Lack of proper sleep can increase your weight. You would feel hungrier and would crave for high calorie foods since lack of enough sleep causes the levels of leptin to drop in the body. Leptin is the hormone, which is responsible for how satisfied you feel with food and a drop in its levels will result in you wanting to eat your more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.