Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Meri wife ko vagina me khujli, jalan or kafi dard ho RHA hai kal se dard itna hai ke baitha bhi nahi Ja rha to iska koi asan sa treatment hai kya.
After normal delivery Dr. said not to round their legs only do straight. I had done it for 1 month and after 1 month I started round the legs but my knees start getting painful and when I wake up in the night to feed my baby boy, my legs below knees get painful. What should I do. My delivery was on 20 Oct 2015.
I had pelvic tvs sonography. Is everything normal to get pregnant Pelvis shows an anteverted uterus with central endometrial canal Uterus measures 56x29x34 mm Endometrial thickness measures 5 mm Both the ovaries were well visualized and appeared bulky with multiple small follicles noted in parenchyma. Right ovary measures 38x24x37 mm. Volume measures 17.4 c mm Left ovary measures 40x22x33 mm, volume measures 14.7 c mm. There is no fluid in cul-de-sac This test was done on 12-feb and my last period date was 19-jan Is everything normal, can I get pregnant.
I want to have my 1st sex with my boyfriend. I am really afraid about the pain of 1st penetration. I am thinking, if I take any sex pill for much excitement. Will it be ok to take such medicine for 1st sex. ? Or tell me anything should I take any measures for a better way to take it easy.
Me n my hubby had sex I am 38 weeks pregnant I clean everything after sex after 10 15 mint I get water sticky white its not smelling like education I am confused its my water leaked soo its normal.
I am 20 years old suffering from ocd and taking a tablet ovabless daily. I had unprotected sex on 1st and 6th april and took ipill on both days. Had my periods on regular day that is 13 April. Again had unprotected sex on 26th april and took an ipill. Had bleeding on 3rd may till 6th may. No sign of periods yet. Had sex today but condom broke. Should I again take and ipill? And what about my periods.
Hey! Me and my boyfriend made love last friday and saturday but he did not cum inside me! !But to be safe I had a birth control pill on tuesday! after that I bleed! But after two days I vomited and checked my pregnancy with a pregnancy kit and it was positive! So am I really pregnant? If yes then what should I do to abort this child?
I am suffering from white flow from last 6 months and it irritates me so much. What should I do except consulting a doctor?
I am 45 year female I am not getting my menstrual periods from last 3 months pls advise any medicine.
I have 1 month old baby & I regularly feed him but the milk produce by my body is not enough for him. Is there any way to increase it without any side effect to baby or me. I feel it is not enough due to reason that when I press the nipple or aloe, milk does not come out it come only when baby suck as I can see it in the some portion being collected in artificial nipple (initially I have small size nipple so using artificial nipple / nipple shield for feeding)
I am aishwarya. I married last year but still I am not able to conceive. I consulted doctor and took every test and everything is normal. My age is 25.
Hello sir, my age is 23 year old, I had sex 2 year ago, but protected, and my partner sperm was not ejaculated. Right now after 2 year there is any chance of get pregnant, now two month over my period still not came, I have irregular period timing since my first period came, please help me, I m very SCARED of it, can you tell me why my period is not coming? Tell which medicine to take.
Health benefits of consuming dates:
1. Dates are free from cholesterol and contain very low fat. Dates are rich in vitamins and minerals.
2. They are rich source of protein, dietary fiber and rich in vitamin b1, b2, b3 and b5 along with vitamin a1 and c.
3. It helps improve the digestive system
As it contains soluble and insoluble fibers and different kinds of amino acids.
4. Dates are great energy boosters as they contain natural sugars like glucose, sucrose and fructose. To get more advantage add dates to milk and make it a very nutritious snack.
5. Dates are very low in calories and are extremely suitable for health conscious people.
6. Dates are rich in potassium and reduced in sodium. This helps regulate a healthy nervous system. Researches have revealed the fact that potassium intake up to a certain extent can reduce risk of stroke.
7. Dates also help in lowering of the ldl cholesterol.
8. Dates have high iron content and are very useful in treating anemia. The patients can eat many dates for better advantages. Dates also have fluorine that slows down the process of tooth decay.
9. It helps people suffering from constipation. Soak dates overnight and take it along with water to have added advantage.
10. It helps increase one's sexual stamina.
11. Soak one handful of dates in goat's milk overnight. In the morning grind the dates in the milk and add honey and cardamom powder and drink it.
12. Dates help in weight gain and are beneficial for those who suffer from over slimming problem.
13. Dates are excellent for alcoholic intoxication.
14. Cures abdominal cancer. The best thing is that it does not have any side effect on the body and is completely natural as well as it works better than medicine. It also helps in improving eye sight and helps in curing night blindness as well.
I am 40 years old man married just now. I want to do anal sex without condom with my wife. What precautions I should take? Explain me in details.
Hi my question is I am still not pregnant and what is my health problem, my marriage life is completed 2years only please reply me your suggestion.
I am 18 and I am having a very high pain at my abdomen and I had my periods 5days earlier this time is it the sign of pregnancy?
One common problem amongst a lot for women is irregular periods. While normally women have eleven to thirteen periods in a year, those suffering from irregular periods might have lesser than even six or seven. While this can be due to various problems, there exist some foods which can help cure this problem
1) ginger - often used to relieve menstrual pain, ginger is also used to correct irregular periods. You can include powdered ginger in your food or drink ginger tea.
2) cinnamon - one superfood which has a lot of health benefits is cinnamon. One can have cinnamon powder with tea or lemon juice to cure irregular periods.
3) aloe vera - it is responsible for regulating hormones in our bodies. Drinking aloe vera juice not only helps reduce weight but also regulates the periods.
4) turmeric - it is known to balance the hormones and stimulate flow of blood in the uterus. Drinking it with milk helps relieve spasm and regulate irregular periods.
5) papaya - raw papaya aids in increasing the flow of blood in the uterus and in uterine contractions, thus helping cure irregular periods.
6) sesame seeds - these help in producing and balancing hormones. Eating them also helps in regulating irregular pain.
7) jaggery - it is rich in minerals and iron, hence help cure irregular periods which can arise due to anemia.
8) grapes - grapes too contain iron and help curing irregular periods caused due to anaemia.
9) buttermilk - with calcium, potassium, proteins and vitamin b complex, buttermilk aids hormone secretion, thus helping cure irregular periods.
10) coriander - its juice is another food that helps cure irregular periods.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.