Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Alka GoelYour feedback matters!
Me and my husband are planning for child from last 4 months .but I couldn't conceive. Yesterday I got periods again and my menstrual cycle is regular of 28- 30 days. please suggest me when should we copulate to conceive and should I use ovulation predictor kit? And what other things or deficiencies I can have that hinders my conception.
I am 35 years old. It's been 5 years of marriage. But not a child. I treatment from a many doctor but do not result. My wife test from Blood related like Blood Glu (F), Blood Glu (PP), VDRL, HIV, HBs Ag, LH, FSH, Prolactin & TSH then HSG test. And my test VDRL & Sperm. Every report is normal. 3 Doctor Procedure: Give 5 Tablet (Like clifort) started after 5th day of MC. And Vitamins tablet related to pregnancy Like Biopreg Plus. 2 Doctor Procedure: 5 Injection in a week and Vitamins tablet related to pregnancy Like Biopreg Plus. But there is not positive result. A Doctor for suggest to IUI. Please suggest me.
The inability to conceive for a prolonged duration after trying to do so is usually termed as infertility. This is usually diagnosed when a couple is unable to conceive even after trying regularly, without any kind of contraceptives. There may be many causes and factors for this and it may occur in either or both partners. So, you all need to know the causes and treatment of infertility.
- Age: Age is a major factor that can lead to infertility for either partner. Usually, the trend now is to delay having a baby until a woman is in her thirties or even forties, in some cases. This has an adverse effect, particularly on the age of the maternal egg which may or may not be effective as far as fertilisation goes. With the advancement of age, one loses the guarantee of genetic normalcy of the egg as well.
- Disorders in ovulation in females: Ovulation is an essential function that helps in releasing the egg that needs to be fertilised when it comes together with the sperm at the time of ovulation. This usually occurs at a certain time every month. But disorders like PCOS or Polycystic Ovary Syndrome can lead to an inability on the part of the ovaries to release these eggs. The treatment for this includes medication that will help in maintaining more regular cycles for the release of eggs.
- Male factor causing Infertility: In many cases, it has been seen that anomalies in the semen analysis reveal problems of infertility with males as of low sperm count, low motility of sperm, low quantity of alive and active sperm when it comes to natural conception. In such cases, a sexologist can prescribe you medicines that will increase the semen production for better quantity and quality of the sperm. The doctor can also ask the patient to go through a number of lifestyle changes too includes abstinence from smoking and excessive drinking, as well as the cultivation of a less stressful environment. Hormonal treatment or even surgery may also required to help in some severe cases.
- Endometrial Polyps: In such cases, the female partner may develop finger like growths that can protrude in the form of tissue and come out of the uterine layer or the uterus. The removal of these polyps with the help of surgical procedures usually helps in such cases.
In many cases where mediation fails, the patients may have to go through IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation) or other such procedures to conceive a child with artificial methods. One must explore all options and find out the best one in terms of the infertility causes that the couple may be facing. You will also need to ensure that you have a well trained and experienced sexologist doctor who can help you with the process and guide you completely about the cause of problem and prescribe you best treatment to manage infertility at the right point of time.
I am 37 years old and got married in 36 with in one month I became pregnant with twins, all 7 months my BP was normal but in 8th month of my pregnancy my BP raised to 180/109 like that it started fluctuations. Vin 8th month due to BP delivery has done through cezarine. But after 5 weeks of my pregnancy also still my BP is 170/108.
Last night I had sex with my wife without protection. The next day morning too we had sex So. Now how many I pills should my wife be taking to avoid pregnancy? Is it only one is enough. Because we had sex twice within 24 hrs? Please reply.
Wearing narrow shoes can cause bunions. A bunion is a bony growth on the inside of the first toe joint. It is seen in both men and women but more common in women ostensibly due to the habit of wearing narrow, and pointed and high heeled shoes and footwear.
Many people think it is not healthy to consume sugar. Sugar foods may supply few, if any, vitamins, minerals or proteins compared with the number of kilo calories they supply. However, if you can afford to consume some extra calories, there is probably nothing wrong with eating sugar. Scientists think that sugar is mostly a problem when it is eaten in place of more nutritious foods. When this happens, a person could become deficient in vitamins and other important nutrients.
Dear sir/mam A white thick and long liquids are coming out from my vagina. When it comes it pains alot around pelvic ad stomach region. Why it is so?
I don't have egg white cervical mucus. Only watery. At that time there is temperature hike also. But not conceiving. Is that because of absence of egg white cervical mucus? What is the remedy?
Hi ,my wife is 2 months pregnant. Some times while we sleep both feel to do intercourse. Your suggestion needed regarding this.
Sir/mam, I am having abnormal periods and it's been 2 months that I am not having it. But I am not having all the symptoms of PCOs because I don't have more growth of hair, not acne and others but as I am having thyroid it may be because of that I am gaining weight and having mood swings. What should I do I am very much concerned about it I have get my thyroid checked but it's not even that much it's till the margin. Kindly let me know what should I do?
What are the side effects of overmasturbation? How one can confirm he overmasturbated and the problems he is facing are the consequences of It? Please explain it in detail? Because now a days not only me but maximum students are misguided by someone in their early adolescent period?
• Avoid rubbing your eyes too much or too often as it causes the blood vessels to dilate, thus making the under eye circles appear darker.
• Remove your make-up before going to sleep or else it may irritate your eyes.
• Limit sun exposure.
• Drink plenty of water throughout the day to get rid of water retention that could be causing the problem.
• To avoid eye bags caused by pooling of fluids in your lower eyelids, elevate your head by adding two or more pillows under your head before going to sleep.
• Pay attention to your diet and eat foods rich in vitamins A, C and E.
• Stop smoking and restrict alcohol and caffeine consumption; smoking damages skin cells, and alcohol and caffeine contribute to dehydration which in turn weakens the delicate skin around the eyes