Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi , I am 25 year old, I am married, I feel pain in my private part during sex with my husband. We have complete 7 month of marriage. I am not pregnant. Please solve my problem.
Hello I am 23 years old. I am single. I always get my periods one week before the previous date. Why it happens with me? it should be 2-3 days before but it is not so tell me what should I do?
Hello sir, my weight is 60 kg nd become bit fat nd now I am planning to have a baby. Is this weight is good to carry for conceiving my height is 5.1 please suggest me.
I am 19 years old and I am sexually active. I have lost my vaginal elasticity and moreover my breast is also not increasing. Please help me out.
Pregnancy and diabetes presents unique challenges. Consider the goal ? tight blood sugar control ? and what you can do to achieve it.
When you have diabetes ? either type 1 or type 2 ? pregnancy presents unique challenges. Naturally, you're concerned about the effect diabetes might have on your health and your baby's health. There's much you can do to promote a healthy pregnancy, however. Here's what you need to know about pregnancy and diabetes ? and delivering a healthy baby.
Pregnancy and diabetes:
Your diabetes health care team likely includes an endocrinologist or other diabetes specialist, a diabetes educator and a registered dietitian. As your pregnancy progresses, your health care team can help you manage your blood sugar level and adjust your diabetes treatment plan as needed.
The goal: Tight blood sugar control
Controlling your blood sugar level before and during pregnancy is the best way to prevent diabetes complications. Good blood sugar control during pregnancy can:
Reduce the risk of miscarriage and stillbirth. Good blood sugar control reduces the risk of miscarriage and stillbirth ? primary concerns for pregnancy and diabetes.
Reduce the risk of premature birth. The better your blood sugar control, the less likely you are to go into preterm labor.
Reduce the risk of birth defects. Good blood sugar control during early pregnancy greatly reduces your baby's risk of birth defects, particularly those affecting the brain, spine and heart.
Reduce the risk of excess fetal growth. If you have poor blood sugar control, extra glucose can cross the placenta. This triggers your baby's pancreas to make extra insulin, which can cause your baby to grow too large (macrosomia). A large baby makes vaginal delivery difficult and puts the baby at risk of injury during birth.
Prevent complications for mom. Good blood sugar control reduces the risk of high blood pressure, preeclampsia ? which is high blood pressure that begins after 20 weeks of pregnancy ? and other potentially serious pregnancy complications.
Prevent complications for baby. Sometimes babies of mothers who have diabetes develop low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) shortly after birth because their own insulin production is too high. Good blood sugar control can help promote a healthy blood sugar level for your baby, as well as healthy levels of calcium and magnesium in the blood. Good blood sugar control also helps prevent a yellowish discoloration of the skin and eyes (jaundice) after birth.
Morning walks don't let you easily fall into the hands of diabetes. It reduces the risk of increasing your body's sugar level to a great extent. A diabetic patient is advised to go for brisk morning walks as this control the blood sugar in their body. It is also said that if the patient keeps up the habit of going for a morning walk regularly from the initial stages, the blood sugar of the individual may come down to normal.
Your blood circulation becomes absolutely perfect if you prefer going for a brisk morning walk. This, in turn, reduces the risk of many diseases which may be the cause of the lack of physical activities.
The loss in one's weight is what every individual urge and desire for. It becomes much more applicative in case of food lovers, also termed as 'Foodies.' It becomes a heavy task for them as it is heartbreaking for them to leave the delicious food in front of them and most of them do not really bother about walks. But, this seems to be a bad idea. It is advisable to take the pain of a morning walk and redeem the gain of healthy life. Morning walks are proved to be great accelerators in reducing your weight.
Reduces risk of heart diseases:
Morning walks are like heart cures. when you make it a habit to move out in the morning for the sake of your health you reduce the risk of heart diseases manifold. It is also because of a larger amount of intake of oxygen which resultantly purifies the blood, decreasing the risk of diseases. Morning walks have also be proven healthy for the heart as it burns down extra and undesirable fats of the body which in turns maintains the cholesterol level in the body. This process reduces the risk of heart diseases to a great extent.
Hello Dr. I am 24 years old my periods irregular before 3-4 yrs, I consult with my Dr. And I use ginnet35 before 3-4 yrs. But the last years feb2015 to this time I use again ginnet35 without consult Dr. So I want ask u, this years my marry, so please tell me isse in future pregnancy me koi problem to ni hogi, agr esa hai to please tell me clear and sugest me what I do.
Me and my partner had sex last night But we didn't do anything, I just rubbed my penis on her vagina and injected my sperm on her vagina. Is there a chance to get pregnant? Please advise.
Hello sir, I m 20 years old. My problem is that my sister's period coming late every month like as in previous month her period coming 18 date bt this month her period not come at that date what problem may possible? This problem with her from 2 months, before 2 months her period come at 15 date bt next months her period come 18 date but this month her period not come 15 or 18 date. My sister is 22 year's old. Sir please give me solution.
Hi, my last period was on April 9th. According to that I am 8 week pregnant. Yesterday I went for transvaginal scan. Doctor told no heart beat. But everything is normal. Dr. advice for abortion. What should I do.
Why vagina outer skin comes off and it is itching. Does it have any correlation with sex with strange or multiple person.
I am 26 years old women, mujhe period time to time pe ata hai six months ho gayi hai mujhe koi pregnancy nahi hui hai.
5 Facts Every Pregnant Women Should Know About Her Baby
1) A pregnant woman usually starts to feel her baby's movements /kicks for the first time around 16-20 weeks of her pregnancy. Although the baby starts its movements inside the womb much earlier but they are too small to be noticed. These movements are described by women as a flutter/ swish/ discrete kick/or a roll.
2) Gradually these movements acquire a regular pattern and achieve a maximum intensity around the 32nd week. Adequate and strong fetal movements as perceived by the mother are a sign of good health of the baby. Any substantial decrease in your baby's movements from 28 weeks onwards till the onset of labor pains should be reported to your doctor for further follow up.
3) Fetal movements are affected by a number of factors. Women usually feel the maximum movements when they are lying on their side in a quiet room instead of standing or walking. Also, the movements are perceived more in the evenings rather than mornings.
4) An anteriorly placed placenta or intake of alcohol or sedating drugs may decrease the perception of baby's movements. There is some evidence that the movements may also decrease temporarily for one or two days after you have received the antenatal steroids for baby's lung maturation. A reduced or absent fetal movement from the very beginning may indicate some nervous system or neuromuscular abnormality in your baby.
5) There is no set count of what constitutes a normal movement count. It is advisable that instead of absolute counts, one should just keep an average at the back of your mind. Any gross decrease from the previous days is of concern. If you have any doubts about the adequacy of your baby's movements after 28 weeks, it is advisable to go to a quiet room after a meal, lie on your side and watch for movements for 2 hours. If you feel less than 10 movements, then visit your doctor for a check up.One must remember that the baby also has a sleep cycle lasting from 40-80 minutes when the baby quietens a bit but beyond that one must be able to feel good movements.
Homeopathy is a holistic and a natural approach towards quick healing of an ailing individual. An estimate suggests that about 30% of the Indian population relies solely on the homeopathic treatment for their medical complications. People have witnessed incredible results with Homeopathy. The best part of Homeopathy is that there are no side effects associated with it, making it a much safer form of treatment. The fact that Homeopathy is both cost efficient and holistic or permanent in its cure, is one of the key benefits of this treatment.
Let us discuss some of the benefits of Homeopathy in detail:
- No side-effects: Homeopathic medicines are very safe to consume as they are formulated using natural ingredients. Homeopathic pills are known to boost our immune systems and do not hamper digestion process. They do not cause allergies and suits almost everyone including children, adults and even pregnant and senior patients. National medicine agencies assure the safety and quality of homeopathy medicines as per the requirements of European Union Legislation and European Pharmacopoeia standards. Furthermore, homeopathy medication is completely free from chemicals and synthetic materials.
- Effective and Permanent cure: Acute or Chronic - homeopathy works like a miracle in both the cases. It treats a disease from its root and thus follows a more holistic or permanent approach to healing a person with least chances of reoccurrence of the disease. Most effective for allergic disorders and seasonal illnesses, homeopathy works wonders for bacterial or viral infections.
- Inexpensive and cost effective: When compared to conventional drugs, these medicines are much less expensive. Homeopathy medicines are also sustainable as they can be stored for prolonged periods and reused, if required.
- Long term gain: Studies have shown that homeopathic treatment ensures long term relief, eventually leading to complete cure. It is best known to boost our immune systems and strengthen the body's defense mechanisms alongside curing our diseases. There are least chances of reoccurrence of the disease, with this medication.
- Gentle way of treatment and easy to administer: One of the vital reasons behind prescribing homeopathic medicine over conventional drugs is its gentle nature. The doses are in the form of sweet globules and thus are consumable by people of all age groups. Those who do not want to consume the sweetened globules have provision for liquids, powders or dissolvable tablets. The best part is that there are no injections! It boasts of non-invasive therapy and avoids surgery. It can be very well incorporated along with other therapies and medication.
Further, the medications of homeopathy are non-addictive in nature unlike some of the chemical antibiotics. Studies have shown that with appropriate medical treatment, homeopathy can reverse even the most chronic disorders with its gentle approach.