Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Alka Ghal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Alka GhalYour feedback matters!
I can feel one small ball or flesh-like small swelling inside my wife's left breast, she is 26 yrs. Old. We have 1 yr. 3 months baby boy, who is not ready to withdraw feeding, all reports are normal too, what should be done in this case? Though there is no pain or itching effect. Local doctor said, no issue.
There are herbal preparations, which adsorb pollutants and may also help detoxify the effects." One must wash the skin, hair with neem leaves boiled in the water. It will clear the pollutants stuck to skin and mucosal membrane. If possible, also try to eat three to four leaves at least twice a week. It helps to purify blood and lymphatic tissue.
- Tulsi (basil) should be planted at every house to absorb the pollution. In addition, one should drink 10-15 ml of tulsi juice as it helps clear pollutants from the respiratory tract
- Turmeric powder half teaspoon with 1 tablespoon of ghee or honey, should be taken empty stomach in the morning
- One can put 2 drops of cow ghee in each nostril every day in the morning and at bed time to stay clear from pollutants., "It is important to have two to three teaspoon of homemade ghee daily. It is very much useful to chelate the toxic effects of metals like lead and mercury and does not allow them to accumulate in bones, kidneys and liver.
- Pippali is one of the super herbs for purifying lungs that enable easy breathing. It's very effective against lung infections due to its rejuvenative properties. A simple way to consume this is ¼ teaspoon Ginger, ¼ teaspoon turmeric and 1/8 teaspoon Pippali powder mixed in 1 tbsp honey and washed down with warm water. This should however be taken for maximum of seven days and not used in infants.
- Pollution causes imbalance in tridosha and Triphala helps restore the same, thus, bolstering immunity. One tablespoon of Triphala with 1 teaspoon of honey at night is the recommended dosage
- Drink pomegranate juice as it is known to purify blood and is also a brilliant cardio protective fruit.
- Dr Piyush Juneja, suggests a daily full-body warm oil massage aka Abhyangam, therefore, acts as a powerful recharger and rejuvenator of mind and body.
- Luke Coutinho, holistic healing expert recommends taking steam with 5-10 drops of eucalyptus oil or a drop of peppermint oil. This should be done for five minutes twice a day.
- Dhoop (smoke created in earthen bowl) of Guggulu and Aguru, which are Ayurvedic herbs can be used to prevent dampness in the house, which is a leading cause of allergic cold and breathlessness
- Eat home cooked, warm food instead of eating out at restaurants. Incorporate herbs like turmeric, cayenne pepper, carom seeds, ginger etc in food. Add some pepper, and basil leaves to your regular cup of chai.