Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Homeopaths online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Akshita Gupta
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Akshita GuptaYour feedback matters!
Marriages in our country usually last a lifetimeand and require effort from both parties involved to make them work. Often, marriages end because of boredom, as the partners begin to believe that the spark is gone. But there are many ways couples can perk up their marriage.
While it is true that many people are short on precious time in today’s day and age, what is also true is that a marriage is well worth some prioritisation.
Leaving dirty dishes in the sink for a little while longer does make good sense, if it means that the time is well-used to bond with one’s significant other. Leisure time spent between couples is crucial for the success of a marriage. Many couples do not make it a habit of listening to each other and this really does work to their detriment. Paying close attention to what the other one says and providing a response may not need a lot of effort but the dividends are rich in the form of the partner feeling good.
Intimacy is a valued feeling of being wanted and it has a big part to play in the success of a marriage. Over the long term, many couples do not make the required effort and the overall quality of their bond is reduced, as a result. While reinitiating contact may be as simple as holding the other’s hand, many people do not do this as they feel their partner should be the one to do so. Intimacy does not only equate to sexual intimacy, but can even simply be looking into one’s partners eyes with love.
Laughter is said to be the best medicine, and this happens to be true in the case of a marriage, as well. It has been found that couples who laugh about their past experiences are happier and get along a lot more amicably than those who do not. Recalling together where the couple first met and started seeing each other also has a positive impact as it makes both partners feel valued and thankful about what they have.
Below, are tips that don’t require much—if any—money, time or even hard work!
Engage in a new activity with your partner. Doing novel activities with your partner enables you to re-experience the original emotional state at the beginning of your marriage. In other words, trying something new sparks excitement, producing passion. You can do anything from deep-sea fishing to salsa dancing to hiking a mountain to eating at a different restaurant.
Add the element of mystery or surprise. Both mystery and surprise also mimic the emotional state of a new romance. But it doesn’t mean whisking your wife away to the Mediterranean or surprising your husband with expensive dinners. Here, little gestures also go a long way. Examples include, surprising your wife at work and whisking her away for lunch, or sending a greeting card in the mail.
Do something that kicks up your adrenaline and arousal. Young marriages start out with an adrenaline rush. Your heart races, you get giddy, you’re alert, awake and excited. Arousal-generating activities can include exercising, going on a vigorous hike, and even watching a scary movie. So it’s almost like fooling your brain that the arousal produced to this scary movie (or any other arousing activity) is really due to your marriage, and this helps to perk up the passion.
Take a mini-vacation — just the two of you. Get out of the house for at least one night and two days, somewhere that interests both of you and creates new memories together. You don’t have to go far from home or spend a lot of money. The key is to spend quality time together away from home. Studies show that for women, in particular, getting away is important. They feel more passionate when they’re away from the pressures of their lives. At home, women have a tough time compartmentalizing things. They’re thinking about the laundry, lunch, paying the bills, cleaning the house, and checking things off their mental to-do list.
Touch more often. Touch produces arousal, comfort and support both physiologically and psychologically, and it doesn’t have to be much of a touch. Holding hands on a walk, making sure you give a hug or kiss or embrace daily reminds you that you’re physiologically bonded. When reigniting your relationship, the key is to shake things up consistently. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
Hello sir, am a student. My age is 18. Now I suffering from a depression from 7 month. Suddenly I feel breathless, cannot take enogh oxygen, and am going to die, and I forgot my breathing process, cannot feel relax. Every time I watch my breathing process. Sir help me. Automaticly stop breathing process it is possible? am going to die. Please advice me.
I am 53 yrs male. Feeling left foot left side pain since quite some time. Previously it used to come only during winters. Please guide solution.
I have severe headaches for last 8 days. I have hope this is tend to eye sight problem. Can you suggest me the solution.
There are many things we do in our daily routine that can have various repercussions. The state of our skin is one of these. Starting from what we eat to how we shower and what kind of a skin care regimen we follow, there are a variety of factors that can affect the way our skin behaves. So are you showering the right way? Find out the best way to shower if you want healthy and glowing skin that retains its elasticity for a longer time.
- Turn it to Cold: Did you know that standing under hot water for too long can actually rob your skin of its moisture and make it look shrivelled? That’s right, the temperature of the water can actually make your skin good or bad. So turn the knob for a cold shower and enjoy an energetic shower, which will leave your skin looking dewy fresh. The water should not be completely cold, as harsh temperatures can have the same effect as extremely hot water. Instead, make sure that you find the perfect room temperature or luke warm setting with which you can shower every day.
- Showerhead: This may come as a surprise to you. Your showerhead actually determines the health of your skin. This showerhead is usually packed with dirt and grime that we know nothing about. Showering with this dirty showerhead can actually lead to a host of health issues in the long run including a slowdown of your immune system, as per the views of many doctors. So unscrew the showerhead and give it a good rinse in a mug of hot water. Use a toothbrush to easily dislodge the loose dirt and the grime that may have settled in layers. Take special care of the tiny jets, which should not get damaged in your cleaning spree!
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Remember to lather your locks in the right way by diluting the shampoo a little before spreading it evenly over the rest of your scalp. You should also do the same for your conditioner and let it stand for a few minutes before you wash it off.
- Exfoliation: Keep this activity to a minimum to avoid excessive abrasion of the skin. Use soft foam on a daily basis and keep the exfoliation to a minimum with one or two sessions a week.
- Cleansing: While the bar soap is the cleanest option, the loofah is not. So, if you are using a loofah on a daily basis, you will have to clean it up properly before you hang it to dry. Also, ensure that your bathroom has plenty of ventilation so that it may dry properly before your next use.