Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akriti GautamYour feedback matters!
I had sex and it was protected. After three days I found spotting in my urine and pain and burning sensation. I went for urine test .Last two days I have had clear vaginal discharge albumin like. Today I got result and shows urinary tract infection and doctor gave tablets. Am I pregnant by any chance? Would the doc come to know by urine test if I am pregnant? Help.
I want to get pregnant please suggest when to have sex and when to avoid abortion. Also tell me how to take earlier pregnancy test without waiting for the periods date?
I am 25 years old, I have periods on June, 9th.normally I have my periods on almost 28-31 days regularly. After intercourse in July, after 43 days I have my period for just half day. Then in august I have my period on 31st day. It last for 2-3 days. But not that much bleeding. But now in September (32 days till today) I did not got my period. Is there any chance to be pregnant?
If we do sex this weak and take unwanted 72 and again we have sex next weak so we should take it again or not? Please advise.
Hello sir, We both are the minor, my wife is at 19th week pregnant, doctor says my child has water accumulate in whole body. Is this alfa thalasemia?? We in tremendous mental pressure please help.
My sister is 21 years old but looks like 30 years she is feeling aged .suggest some natural measure to change her aged look.
Health Benefits of Tarot root(oal koch)
The health benefits of taro include its ability to improve digestion, lower your blood sugar levels, prevent certain types of cancers, protect the skin, boost vision health, increase circulation, decrease blood pressure, aid the immune system, and prevent heart disease, while also supporting muscle and nerve health.
I was physical with my husband on 20th April 2017. We were using precaution while intimate. And after that my period was regular on 1 May 2017 I have my Period. But this moth I am missing my period and now till my period does not occurred. What the reason? Please advice.
Ma' am I got my period on 16-2-16. On 23-2-16 my fiance fingered me n put some sperm on my plenty. We didn't intercourse. But still for our satisfaction I took an i-pill on same tym. After some time it means on 2-3-16 I got mensuration n on 5-3-16 it stop too. Then on 16 -3-16 my period miss I took a pregnancy test on 21-3-16 n it was negative. N today it's 26-3-16. Still I dnt got my period. Whts d reason.. please help me ma'am.
We store water in all sorts of plastic bottles, jugs or containers. It can be low grade or high grade, but plastic is plastic! This is a very harmful daily practice as plastic containers carry lot of chemicals and bacteria.
Let's see the harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful Substances: Apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin Production: Plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called Dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. BPA Generation: Biphenyl A is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It's better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver Cancer and Reduced Sperm Count: Because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin-Based Bottled Water: Nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: Our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body's immune system.
I hope the above reasons are enough for you to think carefully before you drink water from a plastic bottle the next time. If you need more convincing or would like to understand the effects better, feel free to ask me your query.
Also, if you found this helpful, please Share this with people you love and care for.