Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. AkileshYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old weighing 74 kgs, since last 10-20 days I have mild pain on both my flanks, please help me?
Hello sir I am 25 year old men I am suffering from fever from last 6 month I have gone through all the test like spgt, urine,widal, CBC,B.UREA,S.CREATININE, HB s AG, VDRL but report is normal for all the test. So please tell me what is problem with me.
I am suffering from hair loss from 1 year and don't know what treatment to go for. Need help regarding this.
My diet schedule are as follows Morning aftr waking up 1cup green tea then I have my breakfast brwn brd wod sugar free tea or cornflakes then I go to gym aftr returning frm gym in lunch I have boil daal wid one besan roti then in eve frm today onwards I have started taking eggs to full nd to white parts in dinner I have salad or dal. Is it ok will I be able to reduce my stable fat as I already lost 35 kgs now I need to reduce more.
I've read that drinking coffee before workout promotes weightless. Is it true? In what way does coffee help in losing weight.
Is there is possible to reduce melanin from skin. If possible then how except plastic surgery. My 1 year old baby is dark in complexion . Please help me how can I make her fair in complexion.
I am 52 years of age and doing job. I am suffering with anxiety disorder. It is partly genetic. And over reaction in any situation and became most un control eagerness (maaro ya maro wali / kill and die ). I am also a most emotional person. Future worried. Please Prescribe me tablet which is suitable for me. After taking tablet I can do my jab? un- nessary need nahi aani chahiye. I donot take any type of nashaa. I am adiabatic patient controlled by medicines.
Dr. I want to gain weight bt at the same time I am not interested in eating too much food so will you please suggest me any supplements & also tell me whether it is good for health r not.
My name is manish, and my diet is good but I am not getting muscles properly. I am 20 years old doing studies, so suggest me something that I increase my weight abd muscles as soon as possible.
I got married and enjoyed many times but my wife got 13 days late her periods what is the reason any problem.
Respected sir, please from last few days frequency of urination increases. No sugar having medicine of high blood pressure only. Please guide me what should I do thanks with regards.
Sir my motion has not been cleared in one time. I have to go to loo. For almost three time. Its a problem with me from last 3 years. Now because of this. I have got severe headache if my motion has not been cleared. I also have to do travel a lot also. please suggest .wht the best natural way to get rid of this. It affects my working a lot also.
Hello. I am facing HAIR FALL from the past 6 years and my age is only 20. I do not have any disease. And also before I used to drink less water (just 4 glasses in a day) now from the past 2 years I have realized that I should drink proper amount of water. So I am drinking 3-4 Liters in a day. And taking multi vitamin tablets. Now my hair loss has reduced to minimal, but still the hair loss exists. Shall I go with PRP treatment or BIO stem therapy treatment? And how effected is it? Most of the reviews found on the internet are fake posted to market their service. I want to know your honest opinion, I have already lost allot of hair, now as my hair loss has come down. How can I gain hairs which I have lost? I have gained bald spots on my scalp. I am using Himalaya anti hair loss cream, and Himalaya anti hair loss shampoo. Cream I do not use it everyday, but I will be starting to use it every night if you suggest me to. Looking forward for your reply thank you.
Sleep is the best reliever of all stress and physical pain. Not only is it important to get sleep, but also to sleep soundly and without any disturbance. The quality matters. Here are a few tips to get better sleep:
- It is important to maintain the same sleep schedule every single day. This helps to naturalize your body clock and get the best quality sleep.
- Switch off all mobile phones, laptops and other electronic devices. Their artificial glow not only hampers your eyesight, but also prolongs the amount of time your body takes to relax and fall off to sleep.
- If your back pain causes you to continually wake up in the middle of the night in discomfort, then sleep with a pillow or cushion between your legs so as to straighten out your back and relieve pent up stress.
- The importance of your pillow can never be stressed upon enough. Your pillow should be not too fat, hard or soft. It should just about support the natural curve of your neck, so that it is perfectly aligned with the centre of your body. Correct sleeping postures are extremely important.
- Make sure your room is nice and dark so as to stimulate the secretion of a hormone called melatonin that is regulated by light exposure. Darker the room, greater melatonin, making you more sleepy.
- Those who exercise regularly and well are known to be fitful sleepers. Exercise well before bedtime. If required, do some light yoga or stretching exercises that promote sleep.
- What you eat throughout the day makes a difference to the quality of your sleep. Stay away from too much caffeine, alcohol, or a heavy meal just before sleeping. They only make you stay awake for longer and may cause heartburn or stomach trouble. Don't drink too much water, or else you will be making more midnight trips to the bathroom than clocking those sleep hours.
- Try to keep your head clear of all worries and stress when in bed. Regular meditation and deep breathing can help.
There is no end to all the things you can do to sleep well and comfortably. It is important to be self-disciplined to sleep well and hence be a healthy individual.